• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tent-pole??? Oh-no...PG! PG! PG! PG!

I am with ya Beanie...those two words have a whole new meaning now
    sigpic

Comment

Tent pole? I don't get how that could possibly be dirty, someone explain!

Congrats, Hah, on 1700!! And on the amazing success of your cloning project, thanks for the tour!

Here's something to celebrate...

Comment

Congrats on 1700, Hah!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Of course!

Since we were on the subject of romance and monogamy... Our next stop will be the part of the facility fondly referred to as "the School of Love" (sorry, no openings at this time, though we do have occasional use for tutors, if you'd like to put your name on the waiting list ).

We start out with the basics, like using food to bring attention to your mouth...

...proper elevator etiquette (a/k/a "what do to after pressing the stop button")

...and in the Honors program, a special course in bedtime stories.

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
          still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
            Of course!

Since we were on the subject of romance and monogamy... Our next stop will be the part of the facility fondly referred to as "the School of Love" (sorry, no openings at this time, though we do have occasional use for tutors, if you'd like to put your name on the waiting list ).
            ::jumping up and down, waving hand in air:: Oh! I volunteer! Put me on the list, please!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
              Tent pole? I don't get how that could possibly be dirty, someone explain!

Congrats, Hah, on 1700!! And on the amazing success of your cloning project, thanks for the tour!

Here's something to celebrate...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...romo_s2_19.jpg
              You picked that picture on purpose!

Let me return the favour...something else people will never quite look at in the same way again...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                Of course!

We start out with the basics, like using food to bring attention to your mouth...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92...-sheppard5.jpg

...proper elevator etiquette (a/k/a "what do to after pressing the stop button")

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92...sheppard15.jpg

...and in the Honors program, a special course in bedtime stories.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92...heppard16b.jpg
                Well, I can tell ya, the real deal original Shep sure as hell didn't pass any of those courses...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

BTW, HAPPY 1700 HAH!

Comment

Ye Gahds...7am...ugh...need sleep!

This is where I'd normally say 'Oíche mhaith' but since that means 'Goodnight'...Codladh sámh instead...

Beanie

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee

Let me return the favour...something else people will never quite look at in the same way again...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...SGA-10-006.jpg

Hee hee... that one was my fault, wasn't it?

Comment

That's the one, Beanie.

Comment

This one looks like Shep is getting to race in the Indy 500 (Formula 1 Racing, for those outside the US), instead of flying a Waith Dart.

Comment

Um.... well, that's....facinating....great, I've started giggling, and now I can't stop.......
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Yay! It's back!!!

Sure, I never posted here before, but I was an avid reader!

WHEEEE!!!!
                              Ba'am! Let's kick it up a notch...

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Zipacna's_Lotar
                                Yay! It's back!!!

Sure, I never posted here before, but I was an avid reader!

WHEEEE!!!!
                                Thread was restored from a backup database. All posts exist

Comment

Working...
                                X