No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they call it hiding in plain sight...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Hiding the evidence of homicide???

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

You forgot the b&w of Joe seting up a tent, Alaskhah.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
          You forgot the b&w of Joe seting up a tent, Alaskhah.
          What, this one???

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

hehehe...i don't think it really doesn't appear to me that he knows how to set up a tent
            sigpic

Comment

I had to ask, cos I didn't think so either...

I bet Joe does know how though, all that outdoor pursuits stuff he's into...

Comment

oh so true Beanie...he is an outdoors kinda guy...i like that too
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                  oh so true Beanie...he is an outdoors kinda guy...i like that too
                  Yep, me too, since I used to be such an outdoorsy kinda gal...

*Curses knackered body*

Comment

Joe...outdoors...tent...camping...me and him ...all night ....oh how those non-PG thoughts keep on popping up in my head
                    sigpic

Comment

Joe...outdoors...tent...camping...me and him ...all night ....oh how those non-PG thoughts keep on popping up in my head
                      You mean, the non-PG thoughts take a vacation???

Comment

hehehe...i don't think it really doesn't appear to me that he knows how to set up a tent
                        I should NOT have come onto this thread......now you have ME thinking like you. I'm VERY sure that Joe has made many a tent......if I need to explain further, it will have to be in a PM, or I will be thrown off the Forum.
                        On fighting:
                        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                          I should NOT have come onto this thread......now you have ME thinking like you. I'm VERY sure that Joe has made many a tent......if I need to explain further, it will have to be in a PM, or I will be thrown off the Forum.
                          As testament to the vulgarity within, I actually don't need that explaining...

Comment

Neither to I
                            sigpic

Comment

You do realise, I'm NEVER gonna think of a tent-pole in the same way again, now???

Comment

Okie...going off topic just for a sec, but I was scrolling up the page and came across Hah's post...and I noticed that she made 1700...so....

CONGRATS HAH ON 1700 POSTS!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X