Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by florence
    Don't remember either... but wasn't VK involved someway ?
    Too bad we can't find it back in JFT I...

You know, if I was seeing that when I go to bed, there's no way I would let it go away...
    And with that last comment, all my pure and innocent PG thoughts seem to have flown away in one second...
    It probably did involve VK...
    And you're right, too bad we can't go back and find out...

I don't intend to let him get away...he just strays...the dog!!!
    I have no doubt that the rare innocent thought that comes to mind may well have flown the coup with that last comment...but then, there aren't many of those about in any case, so not to worry...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Some pics from CSI Miami cause he's so hot in it, even with his not-so-horrible shirt...

And with these last pics, I'm off to bed. Night everyone !
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Don't remember either... but wasn't VK involved someway ?
        Too bad we can't find it back in JFT I...

You know, if I was seeing that when I go to bed, there's no way I would let it go away...
        And with that last comment, all my pure and innocent PG thoughts seem to have flown away in one second...
        Hey! why's it always my fault?! i never did it...i was probably there when it happened, though

If i had that when i went to bed...i'd never get up....but he would
        FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
        There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

This thread is brilliant. Here I am having a craptacular day and then I come in here and poof! Bad mood gone.

Alright fess up...there were never any pure and innocent thoughts there to begin with.

Shep knows the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
            Hey! why's it always my fault?! i never did it...i was probably there when it happened, though

If i had that when i went to bed...i'd never get up....but he would
            *Chokes* You are sooooo naughty!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
              *Chokes* You are sooooo naughty!
              I merely meant that i'd be making him get up to fetch the strawberiies and cream, the Sunday Times and the ever elusive remote control

It's just *your* dirty mind

I am picture of innocence and purity abounds in my world.....and if you believe that, i have a condo in spain for sale....
              FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
              There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                I merely meant that i'd be making him get up to fetch the strawberiies and cream, the Sunday Times and the ever elusive remote control

It's just *your* dirty mind

I am picture of innocence and purity abounds in my world.....and if you believe that, i have a condo in spain for sale....
                Yeah, and the Pope's my grandad...

I might have actually fallen for it, had you said The News of the World...

Comment

VonKibble, you, a picture of innocence....yeah right

And I am the Queen of Scotland
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                    VonKibble, you, a picture of innocence....yeah right

And I am the Queen of Scotland
                    Funny how no-one believes for a second that VK is innocent...

Comment

O...K...that's screwy...

My reply to Hah appearing before her post, and her post being tagged with a time almost 30 minutes in the future. What are you up to girl?!
                      *sigh* It was the crazy before the crash... I had this whole tour of the clone facility planned out, but the forum had other ideas. I guess I'll just have to get it up tonight... AFTER I catch up on today's thunking!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                        *sigh* It was the crazy before the crash... I had this whole tour of the clone facility planned out, but the forum had other ideas. I guess I'll just have to get it up tonight... AFTER I catch up on today's thunking!
                        Awwwwww...*kicks boards* Can't wait for that...

Comment

I wonder if she could make the training work on the original...cos believe me, he needs something...
                          *checks title* Um... sorry... I'm afraid we don't do remedial work. I can't have him corrupting my sweet, impressionable clones. .

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                            *checks title* Um... sorry... I'm afraid we don't do remedial work. I can't have him corrupting my sweet, impressionable clones. .
                            You'll run out of viable DNA soon enough...

Comment

OKay... back to the tour...

After the whump, our next most popular model is the "adventurous clone." They get sent out for wilderness training where they learn to...

...fight evil aliens in hand to hand combat

...find shelter from bad guys (or hoardes of overzealous hussies)

...and predict the weather.

Comment

And dig extensions into the gutter by the looks of it too...

Comment

Working...
                                X