Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    Nope, it's Monogamy 101...
    Is it Hah who's responsible for the Clones training ? She'd better include that course in her training program...
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
      Is it Hah who's responsible for the Clones training ? She'd better include that course in her training program...
      I wonder if she could make the training work on the original...cos believe me, he needs something...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I wonder if she could make the training work on the original...cos believe me, he needs something...
        You want her to do the training work on the original Shep ? But I thought it was your job !
        Now, if you want to give him up, just remember that I'm here...

*Note to the other thunkers : I was first to make the offer ! *
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

We never get many full-length shots of Joe/Shep... I think we need more of them.

Comment

You want her to do the training work on the original Shep ? But I thought it was your job !
            Now, if you want to give him up, just remember that I'm here...

*Note to the other thunkers : I was first to make the offer ! *
            Nothing I try seems to work...I'm at the end of my tether...I really don't know what to do to keep him faithful. I've been nice, caring, considerate...it didn't work. I tried punishment...that didn't work...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva

We never get many full-length shots of Joe/Shep... I think we need more of them.
              Oh yes...

You did say, full-length...right?

Comment

Nothing I try seems to work...I'm at the end of my tether...I really don't know what to do to keep him faithful. I've been nice, caring, considerate...it didn't work. I tried punishment...that didn't work...
                Awww poor Beanie !

I think we should send him a whole team of thunkers to teach him a lesson... No, bad idea ! He would probably make them change their minds with only one wink and a smile...

Comment

I especially love this one...
                  and this one...

You did say, full-length...right?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../sanctuary.jpg

Comment

Nope, you cannot make me feel sorry for you Beanie!! You have the original to train!!

(and that explosion piccie is my wallpaper now... that is a great one to see when you turn on the computer)

Comment

Awww poor Beanie !

I think we should send him a whole team of thunkers to teach him a lesson... No, bad idea ! He would probably make them change their minds with only one wink and a smile...
                      Maybe I should just resign myself to the fact that he's never going to be faithful, pull up a clone when he's off cheating and make like nothing's different...

Comment

Maybe I should just resign myself to the fact that he's never going to be faithful, pull up a clone when he's off cheating and make like nothing's different...
                        Maybe...

Well, I can recommand you the Clone model I've got for myself... well trained... never had a problem with him...
                        I kinda remember I even sent him to save you one day... What had you done that day that you needed to be saved ?

Comment

Ooh, full-length!

"I'm singing in the rain...."

And now I'm off to bed... here's what I wanna see when I wake up:

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
                            Ooh, full-length!
                            http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...iege3cap34.jpg

"I'm singing in the rain...."
                            http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...iege3cap33.jpg

And now I'm off to bed... here's what I wanna see when I wake up:
                            http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...gan/cupid5.jpg
                            LOL !

Night Ness ! As for me, that's what I wanna see when I go to bed...

Comment

Maybe...

Well, I can recommand you the Clone model I've got for myself... well trained... never had a problem with him...
                              I kinda remember I even sent him to save you one day... What had you done that day that you needed to be saved ?
                              I don't recall, but your clone was very gentlemanly... You got a good one there...

Night Ness...and I second what Flo said, though I wouldn't mind seeing it a few times throughout the night as well..

Comment

I don't recall, but your clone was very gentlemanly... You got a good one there...

Night Ness...and I second what Flo said, though I wouldn't mind seeing it a few times throughout the night as well..
                                Don't remember either... but wasn't VK involved someway ?
                                Too bad we can't find it back in JFT I...

You know, if I was seeing that when I go to bed, there's no way I would let it go away...
                                And with that last comment, all my pure and innocent PG thoughts seem to have flown away in one second...

Comment

Working...
                                X