This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
    I think the mm idea is great! I love the 'Save Weir' message and I think that if we can have a second message it should say 'Regular' or something to that effect... and count on me to contribute a few dollars (I am a poor university student so I won't be able to contribute much...)
    Save Weir - Keep Regular I like that . Or even Keep TH Regular if room on M&M?
    Last edited by Wormhole; 18 April 2007, 05:54 AM.
    BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
      Save Weir - Keep Regular I like that . Or even Keep TH Regular if room on M&M?
      I don't like the 'Keep Regular' - it makes me think she needs more fiber!

Maybe we could say "Keep Weir" and "Save Weir"
      OR "Save Weir" and "More than 4"

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post

Will have to be careful he doesn't just give us one more with more than 4
        BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
          I tried it and you can get all red ones.

I like "Keep Weir" and "Save Weir". They are short and sweet (no pun intended) and get the message across.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I don't really like 'Keep Weir'...just doesn't sound right for some reason.
            'Save Weir' sounds better

I'm trying to think of some more ideas for what would be good as the text on them...I'll come back later if I get any.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
            ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Or a bad slogan for birth control.
              hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
                Or a bad slogan for birth control.
                Okay, not such a good idea .
                BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Totally love the m&m's idea !!!
                  I'm in !!!

Comment

ok so i've been sitting here trying to think of some things to go on the m&m but couldn't think of anything so gave up. Then on my travels around the board and idea came to me sort of inspired by all the wonderful SEW sigs that are around.

So on one of them we would have possibley 'Save Weir'. How about on the others we make it a message linking to why we want her saved or why we love her...I know what I mean. Here's what I came up with:

True Leader
                    Heart & Soul
                    Queen of Atlantis

Something like that. That's all I've got for now but I'll keep thinking

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                      ok so i've been sitting here trying to think of some things to go on the m&m but couldn't think of anything so gave up. Then on my travels around the board and idea came to me sort of inspired by all the wonderful SEW sigs that are around.

So on one of them we would have possibley 'Save Weir'. How about on the others we make it a message linking to why we want her saved or why we love her...I know what I mean. Here's what I came up with:

True Leader
                      Heart & Soul
                      Queen of Atlantis

Something like that. That's all I've got for now but I'll keep thinking

Or how about "We love Torri" or something?

Comment

Or how about "We love Torri" or something?
                        yeah or 'Torri is love'...

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                          yeah or 'Torri is love'...
                          "Weir Rocks!"

Keep thinking everyone! Suggestions are welcomed!

I will bring anything suggested up at the Campaign MSN meeting on Saturday. All are welcome to attend.

Comment

If JM likes Jacques Torres, I live in the NYC area, I could have it shipped to me, and then I can ship it to him. ???

Comment

Nice to see everybody seriously working on this campaign! I love this M&M idea.

Suz, will the donating page be up soon? Not that I can donate that way, I can send, as I already told you. I was just wondering, I could tell people that there's way to donate now.

Let's bring Torri back to regular, Torri fans!
                              Last edited by Celcool; 18 April 2007, 11:51 AM.
                              Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                              at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                                Nice to see everybody seriously working on this campaign! I love this M&M idea.

Suz, will the donating page be up soon? Not that I can donate that way, I can send, as I already told you. I'm just wondering, I could tell people that there's way to donate now.

Let's bring Torri back to regular, Torri fans!
                                The donating page needs to be linked to my paypal, but I've no idea which option to choose on my paypal. Because I'm not sure we can use a 'donate' button.

Comment

Working...
                                X