X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    Sure I also had some I posted awhile back, but they aren't on your webpage

I also made this little sig tag, if anyone wants to use it, feel free...

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n...Mini-Weir3.jpg

-Stef
    Sorry! You should have PM'd me. I would've had them put up!

Edit: If you email them to me, I'll have them put up as soon as I can.

Comment

Here are a couple of other mini-banners:

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Very nice! Didn't you do the icons we have up on the website? Under fan creations?

Comment

Yeah Those are indeed my icons. Sorry, I've been slacking off as of late. I've been focusing more on happy things, like Daniel/Vala

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

You're welcome, also I already spread out the words on my LJ

Comment

Yeah Those are indeed my icons. Sorry, I've been slacking off as of late. I've been focusing more on happy things, like Daniel/Vala

-Stef
              I've been using your icons on my livejournal!

Comment

Awesome Every bit of love helps.

Oh, and I might get around to making some more icons one of these days. I get bored so easily with the ones I have

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Zangetsu-san View Post
                  You're welcome, also I already spread out the words on my LJ
                  That's great! Thank you!!

Comment

Definitely on board with the post cards. Here's another slogan idea to toss around. I was thinking about how Torri/Liz appeals to all ages. What if we said something about her being a Leader for the Ages, Atlantis needs her full-time, and when we sign our names we also put our age.

I think it's so great that she appeals to such a diverse age group. Wouldn't you think TPTB would love a character that does this?
                    sigpic
                    sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                      Definitely on board with the post cards. Here's another slogan idea to toss around. I was thinking about how Torri/Liz appeals to all ages. What if we said something about her being a Leader for the Ages, Atlantis needs her full-time, and when we sign our names we also put our age.

I think it's so great that she appeals to such a diverse age group. Wouldn't you think TPTB would love a character that does this?
                      That's a REALLY good idea! TPTB are always aware and concerned about their demographics. If we can show that there is a huge, wide-ranging one for TH/Weir, that might get someone's attention. Good idea

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                        Yeah, TPTB put this amazing cast together for Stargate Atlantis, and suddenly they decide to cannibalize it because a 10-year-old show that had its time was canceled. I will always be a big SG-1 fan, but let it go! Jeez...
                        sigpic

Comment

ITA, mcbarr. I LOVE Vala...but that doesn't mean I want to see her on SGA. The same holds true for Carter and the rest of SG-1. SG-1 has it's own thing going, leave it at that

I'm just hoping that AT won't come back after the 14 episode deal and Weir will then be reinstated. I can hope, at least.

-Stef

Comment

Awesome banners, Stef!

Another letter with the title Don't Mess With SGA's Leader has been published on scifi!

http://www.scifi.com/sfw/letters/index.html

Way to go guys!!!
                            Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                            at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

*squee* I am so loving this postcard idea.
                              Gives me a chance to get creative A productive use of frustration I think.
                              I am gonna buy some postcards on my way back from Uni this afternoon and then start designing as soon as I get in. I'm thinking of going all out with sequins and feathers

In an odd way, this has actually given me some hope...even if the chances of it working are small. Least it's something.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                              ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

I'm a longtime SG watcher and gateworld lurker, and I've been reading this thread since about page 12! (waves) I just can't believe the way they're writing off such a fantastic character! I mean how many smart, pretty female leaders do we get on television? (I have a whole rant to go in here but I'll save that for another time). I really want season 4 to start, because I'm hoping that we're worrying for nothing but the more I read, the more I feel that this is really a prelude to getting rid of her entirely and when that happens, we really can't get her back!

I'm totally on-board for any postcard ideas, especially of the feather decorating kind! I live in Australia but if someone can post the addresses (sorry, again) and what we're putting on them, I'll get right onto it.

Comment

Working...
                                X