Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
    not me. I like being "surprised" with the queen's clothes, since they're the only ones with real variety.
    The Queens always wear ultra cool outfits, even their shoes are great

Tune In, Turn On, Burn Out .......

Comment

Originally posted by Ashimjara View Post
      Yes I just commented on your profile space, you need to install in the same way as you did KPT, then when you go to use the filters it will ask for the serial no which you just paste in, then as they say Bob's (or Steve's) your uncle it will work!

Hopefully season five will be the best so far - more character development for the wraith and insights into their behaviour, origins of their ships etc..

I am hoping for some nice long hair like Steve's, the longer the better....
      I just got the message and I sent a return and thank you. As for the Wraith there will be Rys he has long hair though not like Steve. I would like to see more Wraith character development too. Insight into their hive life. There will be an eppy in which

Spoiler:
      Todd asks Tayla to pose a his queen the eppy is call The Queen

It should an interesting eppy. Now I have to go to work but, I will be back later.

LS

Comment

Made another.
        Spoiler:

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
          Made another.
          Spoiler:

Super - and including the infamous Edward and his Stunner as well!

Tune In, Turn On, Burn Out .......

Comment

I made another sig this time it's of Todd it's not my best sig but i hope you like it
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Ashimjara View Post
              BTW Risem - those corset makers did get back to me saying sadly they could not make me the Wraith Queen's corset due to the fact they could not get the burgundy pvc/leather.
              They offered to make a brown one with buckles but that was not really what I was after lol! So my search continues...
              What a shame! It must be available somewhere as the costume dept got it!

I found something similar on ebay, so it must be out there hehe.

Originally posted by Sheirrh View Post
              t
              We do, but there's so few pictures of her

And the drawing looks great
              Yeah, I SO wish she had gotten more screen time.

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
              I made another sig this time it's of Todd it's not my best sig but i hope you like it
              Spoiler:
              Wonderful! Three Todd's are always better than one.

Comment

Spoiler:

you should put that in todd's thread also.

Comment

Originally posted by Risem View Post
                  Wonderful! Three Todd's are always better than one.
                  Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post

you should put that in todd's thread also.
                  Glad you like it Risem and naamiaiset and i can't find the Todd thread could some one please post the link to it?

Comment

Glad you like it Risem and naamiaiset and i can't find the Todd thread could some one please post the link to it?
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=53483

Comment

Thanks for the link naamiaiset I'll go and post the sig there now.

Comment

very good
                        I'll never stop snickering at that stunner picture

Spoiler:
                        http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p84/wriathlord/Artwork/Signatures/toddsig3.jpg
                        I like it

Comment

Originally posted by Risem View Post
                          Oh here's some arts I did just now. (A 40min sketch)
                          Finally something male haha. I swear more Todd is coming up....

Spoiler:
                          Made another.
                          Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Great work everyone, I am envious!
                          Unfortunately, I have nothing to contribute (not that they'll compare), am busy with study, and checking on the forum when I take a break

Oh, and I have just learnt that if you wash a ripped pair of jeans, then place them back in the drawer to repair later, YOU WILL FORGET ABOUT THE HOLE.
                          I just wore mine dropping the kids off to school then through the shopping centre! With my yellow pants showing through the hole in the butt! AHHHHH.
                          sigpic

Comment

@rachelle- awesome! Edward and his stunning stunner!!
                            @Risem- only a 40 min sketch! ***glairing with envy***

All the new art looks great guys, and we could always use more Todd!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I just realized that stunner was there...

[/url]

Comment

Todd is so lovely eh? Well, here's my stab at drawing his beautiful visage. Hope you like it.

Spoiler:

even though this one is sort of fuzzy, I like it.

There's something very personal about drawing someone's portrait. You have to pay attention to every detail of your subject's face.

WK
                                "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Working...
                                X