Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraith Worshipper View Post
    Todd looks like his heart is going to break here, doesn't it--more so than he looks angry. Or he looks hurt and angry, I think after Rodney asked him about his hive being destroyed.

what do you guys think?

wwii/ wraith cake
    AHHHHHHH, MY POOR BABY!!!! We will find you a tasty human to feed on Todd looks sad, weak, and hungry!

LS

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
      Hi I was just at JM Blog to post my concerns about the future of the Wraith but unfortunately I missed his mail bag. My post is waiting moderation. He did however, ansewed a couple of post from the WDC gang. Go Spikey, and Sparrow Hawk which I like his ansewed about Todd being a multi layeded charater. I can't remember word for word I don't know if it is in the JM blog again I haven't been there yet. Well, It sound like Todd is going to stick around. I just hope they don't kill off the rest of the Wraith.

LS
      thanks for reminding me to check that. he answered one of mine for once, too.

his answer to sparrow's question about todd just makes me wonder more about what's going to happen.

Todd looks like his heart is going to break here, doesn't it--more so than he looks angry. Or he looks hurt and angry, I think after Rodney asked him about his hive being destroyed.

what do you guys think?

wwii/ wraith cake
      he doesn't look sad to me. I think he was trying to hide what he was feeling, but his "growl" at rodney sounds angry.
      Last edited by naamiaiset; 06 May 2008, 04:48 PM.

Comment

@wraith cake- i think todd looks very unwell in that image. i believe that its from Mrs Miller (or what ever Rodneys sis is named) He had been captive in Atlantis for several weeks and needed to feed. it makes me sad to see him in that condition
        sigpic

Comment

Naamiaiset-LOL, live the siggy!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by masterling View Post
            Naamiaiset-LOL, live the siggy!!
            I had to do something with that scene in "midway". I think it's hilarious.

Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome: Constanza yes,you can join
              Welcome: Karthedron We accept every kind of Wraith Worshippers and, to new members.

LS

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                his answer to sparrow's question about todd just makes me wonder more about what's going to happen.
                Hmhmhm. Think you should take a look at the answer AND the question.

Spoiler:
                "He acts and reacts logically to the situations in which he finds himself. Don’t be so quick to judge - especially when it comes to Todd."
                That preview leaves the impression of "Todd the bad guy". Situation : he needs to reach a postion fast , (Wraith/Todd) logical reaction : kidnapping one from the Tauri, as long as he doesnt really hurt someone and its for the greater good..who cares

That pic of Todd. Isnt that the conversation where Todd tells Rodney that he can only help him rescuing his sister,if he feeds on someone?
                There is some sort of sadness in his face. Determination,anger but also sadness.
                sigpic
                Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                Spoiler:
                Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post

Spoiler:
                  "He acts and reacts logically to the situations in which he finds himself. Don’t be so quick to judge - especially when it comes to Todd."
                  That preview leaves the impression of "Todd the bad guy". Situation : he needs to reach a postion fast , (Wraith/Todd) logical reaction : kidnapping one from the Tauri, as long as he doesnt really hurt someone and its for the greater good..who cares
                  I know that. suppose we'll have to wait and see.

That pic of Todd. Isnt that the conversation where Todd tells Rodney that he can only help him rescuing his sister,if he feeds on someone?
                  There is some sort of sadness in his face. Determination,anger but also sadness.
                  Spoiler:
                  mckay convinces todd to save his sister/make the program with the fact it'd help destroy the replicators also. mckay says "I know you lost your hive, I can't imagine how horrible that must have been for you" and that's when todd gets angry, sad etc. he gets to feed because he collapses before he finishes the program.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                    I had to do something with that scene in "midway". I think it's hilarious.

Spoiler:
                    Aaah "Midway". Wraith gone wild and one of the best jokes in Stargate history :
                    Spoiler:
                    Ronon : He was fed on by the wraith..not a good way to go
                    Teal´c : Indeed.
                    Ronon : You say that a lot.
                    Teal´c : What?
                    Ronon : Indeed.
                    Teal´c : Really? I did not notice

Love that episode. Only downside of it is that the wraith-nerd-scientist had to die.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                    Spoiler:
                    Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                    You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post

Spoiler:

I think so too. Maybe he knows he has been taken to "Earth" -- he does say "Why did you bring me here?" In an angry and betrayed sort of way. I don't know, he is complex. I think Rodney touched on a nerve when he asked Todd if he had relatives.

wwii/ wraith cake
                      "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

what do you guys think?

wwii/ wraith cake
                        Without the context of the pic, I saw the expression diferently, but you are right. He does look very sad. That's one of the eppies I missed due to the storms.
                        Wraithie
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                          Okay. Somebody used the pic I asked for to use for a wallie. Does anyone have any other angry pics of Todd?
                          I'll see about looking through my torrent downloads of season four tonight and see about making some screen shots of angry Todd for you. I remember several other instances where he was pretty miffed.

Okay, now I have a picture my son drew a few minutes ago. He asked me to explain he usually draws better, but he was in a hurry, and his little sister kept annoying him. *snicker*

Spoiler:

He drew a Wraith ship culling a human. I've warped my child. He's gonna be five on Thursday, and I've corrupted him utterly. LMAO
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenKM1216 View Post
                            I'll see about looking through my torrent downloads of season four tonight and see about making some screen shots of angry Todd for you. I remember several other instances where he was pretty miffed.

Okay, now I have a picture my son drew a few minutes ago. He asked me to explain he usually draws better, but he was in a hurry, and his little sister kept annoying him. *snicker*

Spoiler:

He drew a Wraith ship culling a human. I've warped my child. He's gonna be five on Thursday, and I've corrupted him utterly. LMAO
                            Tell him someone really liked his picture and they saved it on their computer.
                            Wraithie
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                              Tell him someone really liked his picture and they saved it on their computer.
                              Wraithie
                              The complete look of pride was something to see. You made his day.
                              sigpic

Comment

@JenK- that is too funny!! I only have my pets around to warp. And needless to say they have their own opinions of me and my obsessive nature.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X