Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
      I'm too busy stuffing myself with lychees
      Spoiler:

I was busy too.

Comment

Oh, gosh - that's beatiful - stores

sigpic

Comment

Here's just a fun one, not purty like naami's...

das
          sigpic

Comment

Nice siggy - sorry don't get the reference though

sigpic

Comment

perfect picture choices. I've never seen BP out of make up before.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia
                Nice siggy - sorry don't get the reference though

The 'human' is Brendan Penny...here's another pic of Penny w/o makeup, good-looking man:

das
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks - I suck at actors

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                    Spoiler:

I was busy too.
                    Naami, to quote someone from the movie Child's Play (2?):

"Hi, my name is Tommy. Wanna play?"

Penny Wraith, lol!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                      Here's just a fun one, not purty like naami's...

das

I didn't recognize Brendan's head in that position...

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                      The 'human' is Brendan Penny...here's another pic of Penny w/o makeup, good-looking man:

das
                      Yup, that's him. I dled an ep of Smallville with him in it.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                        Like 3 min before 'Doppleganger' airs!
                        I love this kissy face. Oh, it is such a kissy face.

wwii
                        "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                          Oh so many great new siggies - can'z comment on every one, I'm plain too lazy as they are all great
                          I agree! Great sigs one and all -- and I especially love the quote on naami's new Todd sig -- it is just perfect for him. The Todd and Shep sig set is outstanding in the humor category, too!

@das: I'll stop by JM's blog later tonight. I read your posts and, as usual, you are being much too hard on yourself. You didn't write anything bad, just expressing your feelings about the writing quality (a complaint they have heard from more than one source) and your concern's about the Wraith (I gotta tell you that I love that big predatory cat/Wraith comparison!) -- and I especially liked your Shep-whumper reference at the end of that second post! I'll bet JM liked it, too. They do seem a pretty scary-obsessed bunch of fans. Unlike us, of course. Gotta make dinner and get this evening's homework supervised first, but I'll post something on the blog later. Go have a nice glass of wine and relax!
                          Sparrow hawk

sigpic

Comment

Been looking around at some other wraith threads, I found this one called
                            Originally posted by ;
                            Wraith vs Evolved Humans(Hok'taur, Priors, Adria, Doci, Pre-Ascended Ancients and Ori.
                            The question asked was:-

Originally posted by ;
                            Do you think the Wraith telepathy can match that of highly Evolved Humans?
                            And if you think the don't, can the Wraith Halucination Generator (known to be able to enhance the Wraith telepathy) could even the odds?
                            But what caught my attention was part of a reply by Immhotep:-

Originally posted by ;
                            i do have a theory, relating to this, about what the life force is to the wraith. We know that the wraith have to feed, we also know that pre-pegasus ancients had healing powers as shown by ayiana and by oniel (the ancients built the repositories before pegasus its assumed). So what if the wraith inherited the ability to heal but through the process of becoming wraith, this ability to heal themselves and others resulted in thier need to feed. To take the health of another in order to sustain themselves. After thousands of years of evolution this has been refined in to the feeding process we now see, but started as perhaps a breakdown in the ability to heal themselves but still heal others (like ayiana, she got sick as she healed others), the wraith perhaps are infected with some sort of virus which inhibits their ability to heal themselves unless they take the life force of another (essnetially theyve lost thier own but can survive by borrowing other's life), that might be the big weakness of the wraith. That if we can take their ability to feed out of thier geneome entirely(ie rewrite their DNA to take the ancients origional healing power out) then they would all die.
                            I theought this was an interesting theory and one that I feel is feasable. Adult Wraith be able to live, regenerating their bodies need to take another's life force.
                            But what would happen if you changed the DNA removing ability to feed on life forces, to a child wraith living with humans would they stay human to live and die as a human.

Just wondered what everyone theought. MCH
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

I go away for 24 hours and there is lots to talk about but, I don't have time right now to read everything. I created a new signature this time I went with the Queen.

LS
                              Last edited by LiquidSky; 21 April 2008, 05:07 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow_hawk View Post
                                I agree! Great sigs one and all -- and I especially love the quote on naami's new Todd sig -- it is just perfect for him. The Todd and Shep sig set is outstanding in the humor category, too!
                                And the humor continues! Unfortunately, Sheppard isn't speechless yet.
                                Spoiler:

Here's Todd and McKay.
                                Spoiler:

Wraithie

Oops! I have a question.
                                Spoiler:
                                Last edited by Wraithworshipper; 21 April 2008, 08:21 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X