No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JenKM - WELCOME!!!! It's so good to have another Wraith fan amongst our august company!

Since you see the Lanteans treachery towards Todd, you may enjoy this thread:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=52366

I also wanted to comment on JM's remark about 'wraith battle scene' in Broken Ties...

He says 'Wraith battle' - not Lantean/Wraith battle...

Could this mean that Todd attacks the Wraith who have Ronon and Shep? It's a real stretch, I know - but could he come to their rescue as a show of good faith, or something? Probably not - probably just another scene where the little Lanteans blow up 20 hive ships with one tiny drone-thingy...but one can always hope...

das
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ;
      das God, I AM in a mood, aren't I??? If you wanna find me later, I'll be with Todd down at the local watering hole - I'll be crying in my beer, and Todd...poor Todd...he'll be eyeing up all the other patrons, worrying over which ones are safe to feed upon, and which ones are poisoned...
      Hey you care alot about the wraith, guess their like family to you ...

Now there a theought you and your wraith family down the Pub.

I was in the pub for a quiz night on Friday and the conversation went

" That's her own hair but the colour not"

" Tell you what I don't fancy your much, but blondie by the bar***" this is a PG 13 site so we will leave it there.

Cheer up Das it hopefully is not all doom and gloom, and if we all post enough then they should take notice. I know about JM blog but what other SGA writers have blogs? Anywhere else we can post?

JenKM Welcome to you. Glad you found WDC.

MCH
      sigpic
      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
        JenKM - WELCOME!!!! It's so good to have another Wraith fan amongst our august company!

I also wanted to comment on JM's remark about 'wraith battle scene' in Broken Ties...

He says 'Wraith battle' - not Lantean/Wraith battle...

Could this mean that Todd attacks the Wraith who have Ronon and Shep? It's a real stretch, I know - but could he come to their rescue as a show of good faith, or something? Probably not - probably just another scene where the little Lanteans blow up 20 hive ships with one tiny drone-thingy...but one can always hope...

das
        Das, remember, you want Todd, and his select few to live. The rest is the rotten part. Todd's a smart boy, he'll pick out the correct ones.

Todd is also a hawt boy, but we're not going to keep on repeating that...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow_hawk View Post
          I'm a bit late, but welcome JenKM1216! Always nice to meet a fellow fan!
          Thank you! I've been having a good time reading through everything.
          sigpic

Comment

No worries, Wraithie - I posted on his blog AGAIN, and so any minor insanity of yours will certainly be offset by major insanity on my part...

das
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post

das

Thanks for the welcome! I'm about halfway through the tread you linked to, and I'm loving it. You bring up some very good points. When I get finished reading and form coherent thoughts, I'll put in my two cents.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                JenKM Welcome to you. Glad you found WDC.

MCH
                Thanks! I'm quite happy I found WDC, as well. Fascinating stuff here.
                sigpic

Comment

naamiaiset- thanks for the link to the seen caps.
                  jenKM- welcome, its always nice to know there are more wraith obsessed fan out there.
                  can someone tell me how to HIDE/Spolier an image? I ahve an image of todd that I have altered and would like your thoughts.

masterling
                  Last edited by masterling; 10 May 2008, 11:27 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Spikey - true, I want Todd and his select few to be ALLIES...but that doesn't mean I want the rest of the Wraith dead. In fact...I'm trying to figure out ways to bring some of the bad boys back...like Bob...and skanky ol' Edward....that is, if a guy can actually be called 'skanky'...

das
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok, i didnt mean to do that. the image is better when larger. It is made to look like an oil painting.

masterling
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by masterling View Post
                        jenKM- welcome, its always nice to know there are more wraith obsessed fan out there.
                        can someone tell me how to HIDE/Spolier an image? I ahve an image of todd that I have altered and would like your thoughts.

masterling
                        use the white icon with the "!" on it on the reply form for spoiler tags. the attached image you posted is full size when clicked. I like that style.
                        Last edited by naamiaiset; 12 April 2008, 04:23 PM.

Comment

!, then cut and paste?
                          thanks
                          sigpic

Comment

masterling - that looks way cool!!! Really like it lots!!!

das
                            sigpic

Comment

Wraith are evil

Reasons

They eat humans when they could clone humans instead and eats those but they choose to destroy worlds and forcfully take humans against their wills

Also they have made a whole galaxy of humans live in a world of fear (sounds like terriosts to me)

Also they have left the PG from advancing as everytime the Wraith Cull they make the humans go back to square one

So if it was up to me all of the 304s would go on raids into the PG to take out the Hives

But I will say todd's a pretty nice guy (but their has to be an expection)
                              Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                              A Face you Can Trust
                              sigpic
                              So whats the worst that could happen?
                              Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                              It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by masterling View Post
                                Thanks! After watching the show, I thought I might be crazy in liking the wraith, but apparently not.

Nice pic, btw. Looks great!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X