Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
    This guy....

One sexy devil...looks like a naughty boy...

das
    Oh you mean Edward Yes he is Sexy and his smile grrrrrrr yummy and his ass is very sexy

@ Shan You are a german I don´t think that the girls here know RTL 2
    (RTL 2 is a TV station like Fox or HBO)
    And Yes the german voice say Mrs to the Queen But I realize that the Queens "Love" Sheppard and he always knee in front of the Queens

Comment

@Degilwen. You got me there on a subject I am touchy about. Am not German I am from Austria. But Thanks for explaining abou RTL 2. I did not think about how other people would not know it.
      :-)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWraithSteve View Post
        If you listen really closely Mckay said Diquar what are you tolking about? Get Where
        Just rewatched the part and I'm 99% sure McKay said 'You're talking about get where?' But I'm not a native speaker so I could use a different opinion

Icarium

Comment

I have finally seen Travellers, Reunion and the Seer and will see all of the other Wraith episodes. I was very happy with alll the new Wraith in them

Travellers

The one who had the dagger stuck through his hand has a wonderfully sinster smile and moved beautifully and fantastically as he fought. When someone moves as though they are dancing as well as in combat thenit is a pleasure to watch such a combatant.

It was a fantastic sight to see three Wraith striding down one corridor as they searched the ship.

i especially loved watching the expressive eyes and face of the Wraith who drained and interrogated the human female... his face was marvellous to watch as expressions crosed over it faster than cloud shadows over wild moorland hills. He was truly fantastic to watch and seeing him give the gift of life was brillant.

Reunion

Archimides the scientist was another fabulous wraith to watch- his courtesy and manners when communing with Mackay- this was after all was one of the people who had released the replicators to commit genocide on Wraithkind. I hope to see more of this one- i liked him very much.

The Seer

Gabriel was brillant in this and at last I can stop wearing out my copy of Common Ground. He was very impresive and so couteous, wraith are so nearly always purely courteous to others. His manners in dealing with Sam Carter was esquisitvely satisfying yet I could not imagine how deeply he must felt after his hive was destroyed, alone,among those who he hoped would be allies and yet at one point almost killed him for something he was not guilty of. Through all the mistrust andprejudice he shone like the sun through dark clouds. Gabriel is some one to aspire and look up to for being such a great Wraith

i am so very looking forward to what is coming in the next season four Wraith episodes- it valentines and what a lovely way to spend it curled up comfortably with a Wraith while watching Wraith on screen- Lovely
          Last edited by kaeyla; 14 February 2008, 06:12 AM.
          We are angels of death in black leather
          Your demons without wings, we glide
          We are angels in black with a hunger
          Not your sheep to change or guide.
          We are angels in the blackness for ever

Comment

Originally posted by kaeyla View Post
            Reunion

Archimides the scientist was another fabulous wraith to watch- his courtesy and manners when communing with Mackay- this was after all was one of the people who had released the replicators to commit genocide on Wraithkind. I hope to see more of this one- i liked him very much.

I loved him, too. He looked so proud explaining everything and then... he looked so ashamed when he had to admit to Rodney that the Wraith need his help... Just delicious

Icarium

Comment

Archimedes?? Diquar?? Have you pics??

@ Shan ok I have thought that you come from germany but austria Wraiths ar our neighbour

Comment

Well, this is Archimedes or whatever his name is

http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...4x03_4179.html

http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...4x03_4202.html

Could be one of my favourites if saw more of him...

And his nose is a bit like Karl's

http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...4x03_4184.html

Icarium

Comment

Thank you... This is Karls Brother Gustav but which guy is Diquar?????

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                    Well, this is Archimedes or whatever his name is

http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...4x03_4179.html

http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...4x03_4202.html

Could be one of my favourites if saw more of him...

And his nose is a bit like Karl's

http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...4x03_4184.html

Icarium
                    The nose isn't very promising...

And the hair, ew! If I were a Queen, I would totally ignore him. If that first item didn't do it, yet.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I knew I saw the picture somewhere... This is Diquar.

Spikey, what do you have with the nose? It's not that bad

Icarium

Comment

Ah Icarium Archimedes is just a treat to watch i like that odd little ironic smile he gives Mackay as he lives him to deal with the replicator problem.

Ignore Archimedes???! His beauty shines through from his soul-as does his great wisdom and intelligance. his hair is beautifully and ornately arranged at the back when he turns away from the camera. His sense of code of what constitutes right and wrong is admirable. His control on his temper is phenominal - how many of us would be able to face a being who helped set free the replicators to commit murder on the Wraith- yet still maintain a civil front for the good of his kind.

Nearlytwo years ago i wrote some stories about three wraith called Karl, Adam and Justin and even posted a picture of Karl on a Wraith thread- they are known as the Triarchy. Karl is seven feet tall and highly sensual. I will have to repost the picture of Karl- alas i can not post the fiction here as it is erotic fiction!!!
                        We are angels of death in black leather
                        Your demons without wings, we glide
                        We are angels in black with a hunger
                        Not your sheep to change or guide.
                        We are angels in the blackness for ever

Comment

Icarium
                          But that's just IT, I haven't got anything with that nose!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by kaeyla View Post
                            Ah Icarium Archimedes is just a treat to watch i like that odd little ironic smile he gives Mackay as he lives him to deal with the replicator problem.
                            Ignore Archimedes???! His beauty shines through from his soul-as does his great wisdom and intelligance. his hair is beautifully and ornately arranged at the back when he turns away from the camera. His sense of code of what constitutes right and wrong is admirable. His control on his temper is phenominal - how many of us would be able to face a being who helped set free the replicators to commit murder on the Wraith- yet still maintain a civil front for the good of his kind.
                            I wouldn't put it in such words but I definitely agree. I loved his interaction with McKay. The way he looked at McKay when he tried to deny his involvement in messing with the Replicators, these little evil smiles and definitely the way he walked... very proud. He seems so painfully aware of the fact that he is talking to what is supposed to be a lesser species...

Just loved him
                            Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                              The nose isn't very promising...

And the hair, ew! If I were a Queen, I would totally ignore him. If that first item didn't do it, yet.

If YOU were a Queen?! In your pityful dreams, miss. Maybe you should consider your own procreations first!
                              And this message goes out to all of you mindless creatures who insult some wraith here. I HAVE NOTICED THAT BY THE MINUTE WHYTHE NEW GARDE HAS ARRIVED WHY THE OLD GARDE HAVE DECIDED TO GO. THIS STUFF IS GETTING LOWER AND LOWER IN CLASS BY THE MOMENT. INSULTING SOME WRAITH, EXALTING THE OTHERS, DO YOU ALSO DEAL WITH PEOPLE IN YOUR NORMAL DAILY LIFES?! THEN I GUESS YOU SHOULD BE THE FIRST TO GO IN THIS WORLD. THIS IS A WRAITH DEFENDERS CLUB, NOT A CENTRAL FREAK SHOW! I AM PRETTY MUCH SICK OF THIS INFANTILE BEHAVIOR. YOU ACT UP LIKE A BUNCH OF HORNY CHICKS, SITTING IN A JURY WHILE THEY PROBABLY CANNOT EVEN PASS THE MEAT INSPECTION THEMSELVES. THOSE WHO DO NOT SEE THE VALUE OF OTHERS, DO NOT ACHIEVE ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD. YOU MIGHT WONDER THEN WHY I AM STILL HERE, THIS IS MERELY BECAUSE OF THE REASON THAT I REALLY HOPED TO SEE THINGS TURN IN ANOTHER WAY. BUT I UNDERSTAND WHY MANY OF THE OLD MEMBERS HAVE GONE WHILE YOU CAME UP STRONG WITH THIS PREPOSTEROUS BEHAVIOR. IT REALLY WANTS TO MAKE ME RETCH, I AM OFF. GOOD BYE AND THOSE WHO RIDICULE SOME WRAITH, CHOKE IN YOUR RETARDED INFANTILE BEHAVIOR AND DIE OFF!
                              sigpic

Comment

Icarium

This is Eric A yummy boy also

Comment

Working...
                                X