Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
    your welcome laura i was hoping that question was asked as well hope we get to see him again oh and here is a wallpaper that i made hope you all like it
    http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...wallpaper2.png
    and yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! reached 500 posts
    Congrats for your 500th post, Wraithlord Wonderful wallpaper.
    LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
    Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
    http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
    My fan fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      there's also McKay's theory that the Wraith evolved from Irratus bugs that fed off of the Alterans... he and Carson were able to isolate the Irratus virus which essentially, if you look at McKay's theory, was in the saliva of the irratus bug and infected the Alterans and mutated... also, in Poisoning the Well the poison was based on the componants of human blood which suggests, that though the Wraith feed on "youth" they do so through blood like the Irratus bug and sangius vampires do... by being able to isolate that specific componant from blood and combining it with the retro-virus, it is possible to concoct an addictive serum that over time, converts the wraiths' digestive system into something more humanoid and then the serum becomes a cooking herb for wraith diets
      Very detail analysis, Lilith)) But I wonder is this theory right. Because if we look at the things from a distant point of view isn't it the whole life an infection. We humans for example have common parts of our DNA with that of the monkeys. And if we follow the way our favourite Atlantis team treated the Wraith then...we also have to develop a cure for our infection

I have read your story bellow Very good
      LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
      My fan fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Smo View Post
        I've been out and dead for some...quite some...time. So why Wraith would need defenders? (Forgive me for not drilling to deep into those piles of pages...i tend to stop understanding english after 3 or so...) And of course count me in!
        Hello and welcome to the club

Wraith need Defenders because many people believe they are mindless monsters or just a vampire like vilians. Also the Wraith need our support because if the rumours are true we won't see the Wraith in the Season 4.
        LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
        My fan fiction

Comment

nooooo, no wraith in season 4!!!??? thats it!! not fair

Comment

Rumours often comes to be true. First the rumours hinted that Becket will be out of SGA, then Weir will be remove as a Leader of Atlantis...So it seems than our beloved Wraith will be replaced with the Asurans. The Asuran invasion will be the central theme in Season 4. What a waste!
            LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
            My fan fiction

Comment

Hey rumors have a habbit of becoming true.
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I've started my sequal to my last fanfic, its in the same link as the other one, but i'll put it here too

Spoiler:
                “Choices” Chapter one ( sequel to “First”) *may contain spoilers for Atlantis series 2 and 3 1- 10*

A blank dark ceiling stared back at her, blurring and morphing in her uncertain vision. Her mind felt lazy, her hands and feet heavy. restrained, she realised. The shock of once again being held captive almost overrode the shock of waking up to find herself still alive. Which she hadn’t expected to happen. Voices behind her caught her attention, she listened intently, trying to hear what they were saying.
                “....lucky she survived,” said one voice, “ she was badly hurt.”
                “ I don’t see why it’s particularly lucky for us, did you find anything of interest on the ship?” asked an older voice.
                “ The ship was full of notes about some kind of experiment, it really is fascinating...”
                “I mean the wraith ship, do you know why they all just, apparently died for no reason.” Interrupted old voice sceptically.
                “That’s what i’m trying to say” the other man continued, his voice slightly impatient. “ The girl was referred to in the notes, they say she carries some sort of virus.”
                She couldn’t quite catch the words of the older man, but could tell that he was alarmed.
                “It only effects wraith.” the other man explained.
                “What of the wraith that didn’t die, why weren’t they affected?” asked old voice gruffly.
                “Well.. we believe it has something to do with the humans who inhabit Atlantis.”
                “What has this ot to do with them.”
                “They subjected the particular wraith to a retro-virus, it changed their DNA slightly, made them immune, but that's not the point, the point is...”
                “The point is, she kills wraith, we have a possible weapon to fight them with.”
                She simply lay there, subdued. Once again subject to the scientific curiosity of others. Old voice came towards her and she finally caught sight of what he looked like. The years hadn’t been kind, his face was heavily lined, his brows hooded and his hair almost completely grey. He looked at her intently, His small dark eyes sparked with interest, the same expression that she had first awoken too. For her it felt like a lifetime ago. For years she had slept, with nothing but the limited genetic memory of her kind and a dark feral instinct to lead her actions. Her waking life, had only reflected the uncertainty of the former. Swept along, frustrated and alone, until she met him. At the thought of Michael she looked away from old voice. He had left her. She fought against tears, but relinquished as her situation fully sunk in. He had left her, dying and alone to be caught by the Genii. She heard a small chuckle from behind her and whipped her head around to see the source.
                “ She’s crying” said old voice incredulously while chuckling slightly.
                She stiffened, pulling against her restrains in one quick fluid move that made him recoil slightly. How dare he mock me, she thought bitterly. He looked at her cautiously and she berated herself inside for reacting so badly. She forced herself to be calm, still. Yet still the caution in his eyes. Good, at least he respects my now. She pushed her head deep in to the bed they had her strapped to and allowed herself a moment to wallow in self pity. Old voice turned away from her as the door clicked open. It screeched slowly across the floor, metal on concrete, it sounded heavy. She made note of what she could from her surroundings. The light was dim and yellow, unnatural light, from a single sauce above her. No windows, underground perhaps? She listened to footsteps as someone entered. Another set, and another. Three people had entered. The middle set sounded lighter, though with more distinct purpose. He strode quickly over to old voice, flanked by the other two.
                “Report” he asked, his voice hushed, he sounded young, but like his footsteps, his voice carried a definite air of command.
                “Our progress is slow,” said the voice of what she assumed was the scientist old voice was talking to. “ We could use some help” he said cautiously” She listened closely for the other mans reply, but at that moment a nurse came over to her. She felt the sharp entry of the needle into her upper arm. At once her senses were dulled, as though a blanket had been placed over her head. As she drew away from the conscious world, a new thought came to her. She would die soon, the hurt that this revelation had first caused not felt like a warm comfort deep within. She would escape them, one way or another, that was a certainty.

Comment

Originally posted by female Wraith View Post
                  Hello and welcome to the club
                  Thanks Proud to be in it.

Also the Wraith need our support because if the rumours are true we won't see the Wraith in the Season 4.
                  Now stop! Wait! Hold on a sec! WHAT?!
                  ...the horror...
                  I wasn't any near of lemmingish up till now...now I AM a lemming! I panic!
                  Removing Wraith would be the end of SGA as i see it, for me that is. Horrible, HORRIBLE mistake!
                  Wraith need Defenders because many people believe they are mindless monsters or just a vampire like villains.
                  I invite you to my little topic i've started a long long time ago- only one i've ever started LOL The Wraith- culture and society
                  I would like to keep it alive especially now when i hear such grave news...
                  We also may keep Wraith thunk thread active...it was very enjoyable as i remember it.
                  And also one of my favourites - Favourite Wraith
                  Truly...Wraith are the only ones i feel need to protect, remove who u want, destroy atlantis and milky way but do not touch the Wraith! or I'll turn into shrill nasty lemming with razor pointy teeth ready to bite off your head!
                  A

Comment

i'm in the process of becoming a lemming, no one takes the wraith from me

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
                      I've started my sequal to my last fanfic, its in the same link as the other one, but i'll put it here too

Spoiler:
                      “Choices” Chapter one ( sequel to “First”) *may contain spoilers for Atlantis series 2 and 3 1- 10*

A blank dark ceiling stared back at her, blurring and morphing in her uncertain vision. Her mind felt lazy, her hands and feet heavy. restrained, she realised. The shock of once again being held captive almost overrode the shock of waking up to find herself still alive. Which she hadn’t expected to happen. Voices behind her caught her attention, she listened intently, trying to hear what they were saying.
                      “....lucky she survived,” said one voice, “ she was badly hurt.”
                      “ I don’t see why it’s particularly lucky for us, did you find anything of interest on the ship?” asked an older voice.
                      “ The ship was full of notes about some kind of experiment, it really is fascinating...”
                      “I mean the wraith ship, do you know why they all just, apparently died for no reason.” Interrupted old voice sceptically.
                      “That’s what i’m trying to say” the other man continued, his voice slightly impatient. “ The girl was referred to in the notes, they say she carries some sort of virus.”
                      She couldn’t quite catch the words of the older man, but could tell that he was alarmed.
                      “It only effects wraith.” the other man explained.
                      “What of the wraith that didn’t die, why weren’t they affected?” asked old voice gruffly.
                      “Well.. we believe it has something to do with the humans who inhabit Atlantis.”
                      “What has this ot to do with them.”
                      “They subjected the particular wraith to a retro-virus, it changed their DNA slightly, made them immune, but that's not the point, the point is...”
                      “The point is, she kills wraith, we have a possible weapon to fight them with.”
                      She simply lay there, subdued. Once again subject to the scientific curiosity of others. Old voice came towards her and she finally caught sight of what he looked like. The years hadn’t been kind, his face was heavily lined, his brows hooded and his hair almost completely grey. He looked at her intently, His small dark eyes sparked with interest, the same expression that she had first awoken too. For her it felt like a lifetime ago. For years she had slept, with nothing but the limited genetic memory of her kind and a dark feral instinct to lead her actions. Her waking life, had only reflected the uncertainty of the former. Swept along, frustrated and alone, until she met him. At the thought of Michael she looked away from old voice. He had left her. She fought against tears, but relinquished as her situation fully sunk in. He had left her, dying and alone to be caught by the Genii. She heard a small chuckle from behind her and whipped her head around to see the source.
                      “ She’s crying” said old voice incredulously while chuckling slightly.
                      She stiffened, pulling against her restrains in one quick fluid move that made him recoil slightly. How dare he mock me, she thought bitterly. He looked at her cautiously and she berated herself inside for reacting so badly. She forced herself to be calm, still. Yet still the caution in his eyes. Good, at least he respects my now. She pushed her head deep in to the bed they had her strapped to and allowed herself a moment to wallow in self pity. Old voice turned away from her as the door clicked open. It screeched slowly across the floor, metal on concrete, it sounded heavy. She made note of what she could from her surroundings. The light was dim and yellow, unnatural light, from a single sauce above her. No windows, underground perhaps? She listened to footsteps as someone entered. Another set, and another. Three people had entered. The middle set sounded lighter, though with more distinct purpose. He strode quickly over to old voice, flanked by the other two.
                      “Report” he asked, his voice hushed, he sounded young, but like his footsteps, his voice carried a definite air of command.
                      “Our progress is slow,” said the voice of what she assumed was the scientist old voice was talking to. “ We could use some help” he said cautiously” She listened closely for the other mans reply, but at that moment a nurse came over to her. She felt the sharp entry of the needle into her upper arm. At once her senses were dulled, as though a blanket had been placed over her head. As she drew away from the conscious world, a new thought came to her. She would die soon, the hurt that this revelation had first caused not felt like a warm comfort deep within. She would escape them, one way or another, that was a certainty.
                      Wonderful sequel to your story
                      LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                      My fan fiction

Comment

...the horror...
                        Removing Wraith would be the end of SGA as i see it, for me that is. Horrible, HORRIBLE mistake!

I invite you to my little topic i've started a long long time ago- only one i've ever started LOL The Wraith- culture and society
                        We also may keep Wraith thunk thread active...it was very enjoyable as i remember it.
                        Truly...Wraith are the only ones i feel need to protect, remove who u want, destroy atlantis and milky way but do not touch the Wraith! or I'll turn into shrill nasty lemming with razor pointy teeth ready to bite off your head!
                        Don't panic Wraith are stubborn creatures. Even when they are abandoned by the writers of SGA they can accept it. After all withouth them SGA will finish soon.
                        For me will be a pleasure to visit your toppic
                        LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                        My fan fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Wallpaperman View Post
                          Hi!

Just wanting to let you know that Andee Frizzell's site is almost finished!
                          It's a matter of days untill the full site opens.
                          Forget those crapy ads, the site will be ads free. Also the blog will be redesigned and moved to another location with better tools.

Expect some exclusive stuff too!
                          great to hear cant wait to see the finished site and welcome to the club smo and thanks for the links
                          and i hope the rumour doesn't come through i am still made at the tbtb for making weir recurring

Comment

Very detail analysis, Lilith)) But I wonder is this theory right. Because if we look at the things from a distant point of view isn't it the whole life an infection. We humans for example have common parts of our DNA with that of the monkeys. And if we follow the way our favourite Atlantis team treated the Wraith then...we also have to develop a cure for our infection

I have read your story bellow Very good
                            ah yes, this is true... but we also know, thanks to Ellia that the wratih don't actually begin to feed on humans until a certain age... until then they find substance in human diets... my solution is more humane than the original retro-virus in that the wraith still retain who they are, they just slowly loose the need and want to on human life force.... think of it a quasi-evolution, forced and slightly necessary... just like the Alterran's ascention, forced and slightly necessary... tho, in the wraith's case, it may be qualified as a reverse evolution or a devolution, if you will... but the change will be gradual, possibly even spanning generations, which is another way that it is more humane than the original retro-virus
                            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                            sigpic

Comment

...the horror...

You've indeed been making the rounds! Welcome back- I am pretty new compared to alot of the wraithies. I will visit all your other threads. We indeed need to keep the All Wraith Thunk Thread alive. It's been a little slow lately what with the absense of wraith. I will be heading out for some thunkage. Your post about who's our favorite got me inspired.

There are lots of rumors about the wriath being gone in season 4 and if they keep the Asurans - it will not be the same show. Lilith has an idea (above) that should give the writers an idea of how to write themselves out of the current situation without pulling another Micheal on someone!

Here is a link to "It's not easy being green - A backstage insight into the Wriath. It's very good. James is GREAT! I miss him!! I love the part where another actor dressed like a wriath is on a bike and he hops over something and James says "Nice! We are also a bike riding gang", plus he sings.. Who knew?? Steve can sing!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sBhF-LeDVE
                              Atlantis Girl

Go to this link to help us keep the wraith on Atlantis - http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/

please sign the save Elizabeth petition to keep her on Atlantis to!
                              http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/savedrelizabethweir/

Comment

thats such a great vid, really enjoyed that

Comment

Working...
                                X