Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just tried out the GOM player and gotten about 3500 pictures of Sally

Edit: You can take screencaps just by holding the Ctrl key + the E key, just press them both at the same time and it takes the caps automatically

Edit 2: OMG just saw something new about Sally! I think you all know the two metal hair wraps that's on either side of her face. Well she's got more On the back of her head, seems like she's got three there, one smaller one in the middle and two shorter ones next to it
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The ones on the side of her hair seems longer than the ones on the back of her head though.
    Last edited by Hellraiser-89; 06 August 2011, 03:09 AM.
    My videos
    My art
    sigpic

Comment

@ HR - lovely Mina screencaps. She's my favourite queen.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
        @ HR - lovely Mina screencaps. She's my favourite queen.
        Thank you! I'll get some more when I get to Allies and NML with the GOM player
        My videos
        My art
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
          I've just tried out the GOM player and gotten about 3500 pictures of Sally
          My work here is done.
          sigpic

Comment

Edit 2: OMG just saw something new about Sally! I think you all know the two metal hair wraps that's on either side of her face. Well she's got more On the back of her head, seems like she's got three there, one smaller one in the middle and two shorter ones next to it
            Great find!

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
              My work here is done.

Well now I only have about 2100 after I removed pictures of Sheppard and some of Sumner
              Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
              Great find!
              Thanks! I've also seen Sally's shoes for the first time, well just the tip of them sticking out from her dress
              My videos
              My art
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks! I've also seen Sally's shoes for the first time, well just the tip of them sticking out from her dress
                Are they the metallic ones or the pointy black ones? Propworx showed 2 very different pairs.

Comment

Are they the metallic ones or the pointy black ones? Propworx showed 2 very different pairs.
                  Do you have a link to her shoes? Or if anyone else do? Was there more Wraith stuff than just Sally's shoes at that site?

I'd say her shoes are more metallic than black, they're certainly not pointy.
                  If you look at the top off her shoe it's more rounded than pointy, and if you look at Sumner's black/blue outfit it's way darker than her shoes are.
                  Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Found a hair band on Betty too I love all these little details on the Wraith.
                  Oh and she has 4 tattoos, two on her temples and two that are behind her cheeks, at first I thought they were just one big tattoo on each side of her face, but in this picture you see that they're actually separate from each other. And I marked where her hair band is
                  Spoiler:
                  My videos
                  My art
                  sigpic

Comment

Do you have a link to her shoes? ... I'd say her shoes are more metallic than black, they're certainly not pointy. If you look at the top off her shoe it's more rounded than pointy, and if you look at Sumner's black/blue outfit it's way darker than her shoes are.
                    Yes, all the Queen costume pics I have are at the bottom of this gallery:
                    https://picasaweb.google.com/1001082...85937/Costumes
                    I think Sally's are the rounded metallic shoes too. I wonder whose the pointy black ones belong to?

Was there more Wraith stuff than just Sally's shoes at that site?
                    There are all sorts of costumes and props. I already raided them for the WDC project photo galleries.

Propworx auctions of Stargate items:
                    http://archive.propworx.com/g:stargate

Live Auctions:
                    http://www.liveauctioneers.com/searc...%28Propworx%29

Found a hair band on Betty too I love all these little details on the Wraith.
                    I wonder what materials were used for those hair wraps and hair bands. I would like to put some in my hair, if the wraps do not damage it.

Comment

I have a question for you guys. We all know and love all Queens played by Andee but how about the Primary (in episode The Queen)? The Male Wraith were played by many different actors but almost all queens were potrayed by Andee. I personally liked the Primary and her delicate features. She was very different from the other queens we got to see through the series.
                      sigpic

Comment

@Leleth: I thought the Primary looked a little weird And it was disappointing that she died shortly after Todd and Teyla met her, the talk about how she was the most powerful Queen or something like that, made it seem like she was going to be around for some time or be important.
                        But then again, almost all Wraith got about 5 minuets of screen time, until they were killed off, except for Todd and a few others
                        Yes, all the Queen costume pics I have are at the bottom of this gallery:
                        https://picasaweb.google.com/1001082...85937/Costumes
                        I think Sally's are the rounded metallic shoes too. I wonder whose the pointy black ones belong to?
                        Thank you for all the links That must have taken you ages, to get all those pictures there!

As for the boots, I think they are Tanias.
                        Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I wonder what materials were used for those hair wraps and hair bands. I would like to put some in my hair, if the wraps do not damage it.
                        Haha that'd be cool
                        My videos
                        My art
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
                          I personally liked the Primary and her delicate features. She was very different from the other queens we got to see through the series.
                          I like Queen Akasha too. Hats off, also, to Apollonia for including behind-the-scenes SGA footage on her official website. The Queen actresses have the male Wraith actors beat on aspect!

http://www.apolloniavanova.com/index...=92&Itemid=164

Comment

Thank you for all the links That must have taken you ages, to get all those pictures there!
                            Well, when I first started the photo galleries, the photos had to be uploaded 5 at a time. Thankfully, that restriction was removed very recently.

As for the boots, I think they are Tanias.
                            Mystery solved! I noted the auction mistakes in the photo gallery captions. Thanks!

Comment

Wow, it's been busy over here while I was sleeping

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
                              sigpic

Comment

@Leleth: I thought the Primary looked a little weird And it was disappointing that she died shortly after Todd and Teyla met her, the talk about how she was the most powerful Queen or something like that, made it seem like she was going to be around for some time or be important.
                                But then again, almost all Wraith got about 5 minuets of screen time, until they were killed off, except for Todd and a few others
                                Oh absolutely! Her features were very alien, unlike the queens Andree played. I hoped she would have appeared in more episodes
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X