Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
    And old boy Todd will be leading them

I have to say, writing the Wraithy bits of all the story posts was the most fun. Like getting the Queen (Sally) to get a player to kneel and then feed off them or when Todd sneaked up on someone and fed off them.
    To bad Steve died day 2 though. But he got his revenge!
    Todd: Less of the old - BOY!

TP: You killed Steve???????????? *faints*

Todd: Now look what you;ve done! *carries TP off stage*
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
      WANT! Are there any screencaps? Oh god, I think I have to go find some. *runs off to search internet* I can see a siggy in my future.

P.S. I hate UK TV schedulers, as we haven't seen the 2nd half of season 3 Sanctuary yet. *insert expletives and foul names*
      We're still at the beginning of S3 here I download the torrents, and justify my lack of patience by buying the DVDs when they finally come out. I don't have any screenshots myself - but here's one I found on google.

Nazi Druitt
      Spoiler:

And here is a delicious pic of him and Helen Magnus/aka Amanda Tapping. Gods I wish I was her in this pic

Spoiler:

Oh yes... this is the Wraith Defenders Club, not the "John Druitt makes bald Sexy club".

@ HR: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU KILLED OFF STEVE!

*gets carried off in a faint like TP* I'm going to need therapy for this
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
        Heck if I'd have money, I'd bid anyway because there might be chance James wore the costume. Then maybe there's DNA sample and in the near future when scientists start to clone humans I can have my very own James Lafazanos clone I can dress up as Wraith! Sounds like a plan to me
        If that technology becomes available, there is going to be a stampede at Isolde's place for her shackle-breaking "Common Ground" CH Todd costume.

Comment

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
          Yeah it looks different. Maybe a stuntman wore this costume?

Heck if I'd have money, I'd bid anyway because there might be chance James wore the costume. Then maybe there's DNA sample and in the near future when scientists start to clone humans I can have my very own James Lafazanos clone I can dress up as Wraith! Sounds like a plan to me
          It didn't look like there was a need for a Bob stuntman in the episodes. I think it was probably a backup or something like that. There's still time for me to bid but something tells me I won't win even if I did. I think the costume is already at $220.00. That is close to my limit to buy the costume and there's maybe 5 days or so left in the auction. I think Greg's costume was sold for around $400.00 I can't remember exactly.

I would tell my JL clone that his purpose in life is to wear Bob's costume and do my bidding.
          The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
            WANT! Are there any screencaps? Oh god, I think I have to go find some. *runs off to search internet* I can see a siggy in my future.

P.S. I hate UK TV schedulers, as we haven't seen the 2nd half of season 3 Sanctuary yet. *insert expletives and foul names*
            Oh my God you haven't seen Normandy yet? EEEEE! John definitely has Quite A Look!
            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Sorry but that wasn't my call. He was lynched (aka the players voted for the player with Steve's role to be killed off)
              It's kinda funny cause I made him say after he killed Ronon "You are doomed as are any humans that stand in our way" and then the next Day phase he got lynched
              Sally and Todd avenged him though
              My videos
              My art
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                Nazi Druitt
                Spoiler:

Oh yes... this is the Wraith Defenders Club, not the "John Druitt makes bald Sexy club".
                *growwwwls* Damn, Chris looks good in leather. So good*cough* he should be *cough*stripped*cough*, and it *cough*used *cough*as *cough*bindings*cough* and a *cough*gag.*cough* Ooops, did I say that out loud?

*grrroooowwwwwlll*

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                If that technology becomes available, there is going to be a stampede at Isolde's place for her shackle-breaking "Common Ground" CH Todd costume.
                There'll be no stampede round here, gals, because I will fight you all off with a pointy stick. Oh, OK, maybe you could have a share, but I'm making money outta it.

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                Oh my God you haven't seen Normandy yet? EEEEE! John definitely has Quite A Look!
                *sulks* Meh...
                Last edited by Isolde; 01 June 2011, 11:17 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                  I would tell my JL clone that his purpose in life is to wear Bob's costume and do my bidding.
                  Me too! And if I get bored of Bob (not gonna happen!) he can change into Greg, Steve etc. Oh so many Wraith, so little time...

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                  We're still at the beginning of S3 here I download the torrents, and justify my lack of patience by buying the DVDs when they finally come out. I don't have any screenshots myself - but here's one I found on google.

Nazi Druitt
                  Spoiler:

And here is a delicious pic of him and Helen Magnus/aka Amanda Tapping. Gods I wish I was her in this pic

Spoiler:
                  The uniform pic is freaking hot! CH looks delicious in leather!
                  sigpic

Comment

When's the third Legacy book due out? I thought it was this month.
                    sigpic

Comment

It is.
                      sigpic

Comment

Which is the name of the third Legacy book ? someone can tell me?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dianamuca View Post
                          Which is the name of the third Legacy book ? someone can tell me?
                          Here is the list of books and tentative dates (hoping for no delays!):

The STARGATE ATLANTIS Legacy Series:
                          Book 1: Homecoming - October 2010
                          Book 2: The Lost - February 2011
                          Book 3: Allegiance - June 2011
                          Book 4: Avengers - October 2011
                          Book 5: The Secret - Spring 2012
                          Book 6: The Inheritors - Summer 2012
                          http://www.stargatenovels.com/

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                            Here is the list of books and tentative dates (hoping for no delays!):
                            I hope the Kindle version comes out at the same time.
                            sigpic

Comment

At the moment the book 3 Allegiance - June 2011

Is not in Amazon, but I think is too soon hehe.
                              sigpic

Comment

Who's your favorite Drone?
                                My videos
                                My art
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X