Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
    BTW... I'm going to be visiting the WDC more frequently these days. I discovered that I just can't deny myself Wraithy goodness for the sake of my thesis! (though some of the stuff I'm reading for the thesis is inspiring some pretty tasty Steve/Todd fanfiction).

I'll hopefully start posting some fics in the next few weeks. I'm currently working on a series of small fluff pieces entitled "Riddles in the Dark"... they involve Steve, Todd and a OFC.
    Good to see you still around! Many of us find the wraith to be inspiring in and of themselves and can probably help to write your thesis in their own ways.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
      Good to see you still around! Many of us find the wraith to be inspiring in and of themselves and can probably help to write your thesis in their own ways.
      They do indeed. Besides, if anyone is going to be a hard taskmaster when it comes to study discipline - it'd be a Wraith I can imagine Steve or Todd constantly telling me to stop procrastinating. Glad to be back, anyway. I was seriously missing this place (and I was only away for a week! lol)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
        After much work, and my fingers now feeling blistered... I've finished my plushies.... this is the first major sewing project I've done since I left the Brownies and I need to improve my skills fast for uni
        Yes, that is meant to be Michael, and the second figure is meant to be me made it for my boyfriend
        Of course it's Michael - anyone could see that! Well done, Dray - he's lovely!

And yours is so sweet - I hope your b/f is going to make you a plushie of him!!!

I'll hopefully start posting some fics in the next few weeks. I'm currently working on a series of small fluff pieces entitled "Riddles in the Dark"... they involve Steve, Todd and a OFC.
        Ah... Steve and fluff... my most favourite combo!!! *sigh* Can't wait, Addict!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

They do indeed. Besides, if anyone is going to be a hard taskmaster when it comes to study discipline - it'd be a Wraith I can imagine Steve or Todd constantly telling me to stop procrastinating. Glad to be back, anyway. I was seriously missing this place (and I was only away for a week! lol)
          One of the lovely GW wraith worshippers made me a wallpaper for my work computer - Steve, saying "What are you looking at me for? Get on with your work - now!"

He inspires me daily!
          sigpic

Comment

Great work Draygon. I love your plushies.

Congrats Isolde 2000 posts and beautiful avatar.

I can`t wait for your fics Addict.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
              One of the lovely GW wraith worshippers made me a wallpaper for my work computer - Steve, saying "What are you looking at me for? Get on with your work - now!"

He inspires me daily!
              LOL! I currently have the picture of Steve lunging at Sheppard (though in my case it's me) with "STOP PROCRASTINATING" in captions. It doesn't usually work, but it's worth a try I'd personally quite like Steve to lunge at me.

Steve: *lunges at Addict*

Addict:
              sigpic

Comment

Okay that ebay ring that was up for bid a few days ago..

Could that have been Steve's ring ???!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                  Okay that ebay ring that was up for bid a few days ago..

Could that have been Steve's ring ???!!!
                  His Self Destruct Gauntlet is up for grabs:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stargate-Atlanti...item2308595703

Comment

http://beta.blogtalkradio.com/vampra...eyerdahl-71110

Chris will be live in the wee hours (2am) if you're in Blighty. Other folk might be lucky enough to hear him, but I think it is too late for me.
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Steve's thumb ring looks smooth and polished here (a bit like its wearer )

Edit: I've just checked my (somewhat vast ) collection of Steve piccies and that IS definitely the screen grab of Steve's hand when he tried to set off his self destruct.

God I wish I had some money *sigh*
                      Last edited by Todd's Pet; 11 July 2010, 08:28 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

And talking of Steve...

Here's the finished Steve plushie...

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

And talking of Steve...

Here's the finished Steve plushie...

Oooo he's so beautiful. You've captured perfectly his look and his silky smooth hair. Great job!
                          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                          Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                            Oooo he's so beautiful. You've captured perfectly his look and his silky smooth hair. Great job!
                            Thank you That hair was a real labour of love
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you That hair was a real labour of love
                              And it totally shows as well as his face and everything else.
                              Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                              Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Shameless self-plug... Steve and Eddie slash drawings as well as the three plushies together now on dA
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X