Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    It's kinda funny - more than a year ago, no one even mentioned Greg I saw his potential and took him in hand in a lovely hot bubble bath
    Spoiler:
    Izzy - mind outta the gutter!!!! Well, ok, I know... you're thinking EXACTLY what I'm thinking!!!! LOL

... and cleaned him up to look his best - now everyone wants him!!! It makes him very, VERY happy, though and it's always great to see that gorgeous, sunny smile of his
    Not quite right, I always thought there was more to Greg.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      Not quite right, I always thought there was more to Greg.
      You were certainly the first to agree when I asked to bring him into the WWA RP threads
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

You were certainly the first to agree when I asked to bring him into the WWA RP threads
        *blows kisses to Greg*

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          *blows kisses to Greg*
          Greg's in the COH with me - he says he misses you, DS
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome Leleth *waves*

Thanks for sharing Bajka - I love the one with the close up of Greg's eyes *sigh*

It's kinda funny - more than a year ago, no one even mentioned Greg I saw his potential and took him in hand in a lovely hot bubble bath
            Spoiler:
            Izzy - mind outta the gutter!!!! Well, ok, I know... you're thinking EXACTLY what I'm thinking!!!! LOL

... and cleaned him up to look his best - now everyone wants him!!! It makes him very, VERY happy, though and it's always great to see that gorgeous, sunny smile of his
            Oh yes, his happy smile makes me go all gooey. Beautiful green boys played by JL always had the most gorgeous smiles.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
              Oh yes, his happy smile makes me go all gooey. Beautiful green boys played by JL always had the most gorgeous smiles.

JL's wraith have the most beautiful smiles
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks girls. I try to do my best for our boys.

Thanks WS for video. Ok boys, who will carry me to my room?
                sigpic

Comment

Welcome Leleth *waves*

Thanks for sharing Bajka - I love the one with the close up of Greg's eyes *sigh*

Spoiler:

Now just hold on there a cotton-pickin'-minute, wench, I said hold on... er... *snickers cos Greg is giving her the hairy eyeball* What? *gives TP a side glance* And you ALWAYS focus on the smile. *cough* Yeah... right.

Various Wraith: *sighs & head shaking*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                    Now just hold on there a cotton-pickin'-minute, wench, I said hold on... er... *snickers cos Greg is giving her the hairy eyeball* What? *gives TP a side glance* And you ALWAYS focus on the smile. *cough* Yeah... right.

Various Wraith: *sighs & head shaking*
                    But of course... hee hee...
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice sigs Bajka and hello Leleth.

I'm taking a break from the thread for a while so happy Wraith Defending everyone - it's been fun!
                      Last edited by Trillian52; 02 July 2010, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post

Here is a clip i snatched from uploading some wraith clips from my dvds. I love this scene so much ! Who wouldn't want to be carried through the woods by a wraith?? *jumps in Shawn's arms*

http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/i...hTeyla4354.mp4
                        That is awesome, btw, and you are so right. *leaps into Todd's arms*

Todd: *slightly surprised* Why am I holding you, Izzy?

*whispers*

Todd: Ah...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trillian52 View Post
                          Nice sigs Bajka and hello Leleth.

I'm taking a break from the thread for a while so happy Wraith Defending everyone - it's been fun!
                          Adios! Hope to see you here again before too long

On a similar note, I might be abandoning GW a little more than usual. RL gets in the way... and at the moment I have 15,000 words of thesis to write. I will, however, hopefully get some Steve/Todd FF out before too long (I am an obsessive editor and perfectionist - hence the relative lack of activity on my fanfiction.net site)
                          sigpic

Comment

*comes up for air after a very, very long snog with Todd* Eh...?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trillian52 View Post
                              Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                              Adios! Hope to see you here again before too long

On a similar note, I might be abandoning GW a little more than usual. RL gets in the way... and at the moment I have 15,000 words of thesis to write. I will, however, hopefully get some Steve/Todd FF out before too long (I am an obsessive editor and perfectionist - hence the relative lack of activity on my fanfiction.net site)
                              Trill! You just got your own custom avatar! Warm wraithy wishes in whatever you are doing, such as writing.

Addict, wishes of wraithy strength when writing your thesis and looking forward to your FF.

Both of you please drop in to wave hello when you have the time and enjoy the wallies, sigs, photos, and such.

Comment

FF young wraith hair color question:

When reading FF, authors seem to be split 50/50 on the hair color of young male wraiths. In some stories, they are born with white hair; in other stories, they are born with black hair that turns white when they start to need to feed.

Has there been any answers on this either way or is it all speculation?

Comment

Working...
                                X