Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its easter

Where are the Wraith pics with bunny ears?

Comment

O_O...yeah...where be the bunny wraith?

Comment

Today in Poland is Smigus-Dyngus. In this day people splash water their friends. Especially men splash women, and women - men. I need WATER (A LOT OF WATER) and today I want to splash all Wraith boys.
        sigpic

Comment

did you tape it? we do loves to see them Wraith boys wet.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
            Couldn't agree more!

I agree with das and Iz as well btw. Great to see the WDC still doing what it does so well - skipping lithely from gutter to serious conjecture/discussion and back to gutter again! Great stuff, I love it!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Wraith with bunny ears? Here you are:

Comment

No, I didn`t. You can only imagine it, or splash them oneself.

* Boys: Oh, no.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                  Wraith with bunny ears? Here you are:
                  Nice one DS!

Comment

Now that is a really great thought. All those lithe green, muscular bodies, tattoos rippling as water beads across smooth hide, and wet t-shirts cling with subtle emphasis on well-defined abs... ooops... Got a little lost in the reverie there, gals.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                      Now that is a really great thought. All those lithe green, muscular bodies, tattoos rippling as water beads across smooth hide, and wet t-shirts cling with subtle emphasis on well-defined abs... ooops... Got a little lost in the reverie there, gals.
                      You have such wonderful mastery of the English language Iz, don't stop on our account...

Comment

I agree with Trill, keep it up. We listen in rapt attention. *thunk*

Comment

Nice one, Iz... *gets lost in imagary too* I may be gone for some time
                          sigpic

Comment

*cracks knuckles*

White hair swinging against lean backs, moisture dripping from the tips to the top of loosely tied towels sitting on narrow hips. Outlined in the blueish light of the bathing room spinal processes arc with each movement, and a towel falls revealing a strong, curved glute and long thighs, glistening as he bends to retrieve...

Best I finish there, methinks...
                            sigpic

Comment

*THUNK*

Watch out for flying mods and fainting wraith worshippers!
                              sigpic

Comment

*cracks knuckles*

Best I finish there, methinks...
                                Thanks Iz! Sadly, I think you're probably right - we'd best take things further with our own very creative imaginations...

Comment

Working...
                                X