Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
    Just voted and got my choices up for the *week*, one a day how the heck I'm going to choose.
    "I know what you mean" -
    Spoiler:

Comment

On site www.chevron26.com there is free download GIFT OF LIFE with Todd. This is file type wav. In my telephone it doesn`t work. Maybe somebody can change this forman on mp3. I will ask my sister to help me.
      sigpic

Comment

Rhys: Thank you for voting, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
          On site www.chevron26.com there is free download GIFT OF LIFE with Todd. This is file type wav. In my telephone it doesn`t work. Maybe somebody can change this forman on mp3. I will ask my sister to help me.
          Doesn't work on either my phone, my comp or my I-pod though I think that might be because it's a compressed file rather than a standard one.
          sigpic
          Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
            I shamelessly jumped onto the running train and created a new voting thread:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...6#post11237296

Show Rhys some love, we haven't had a voting thread for one of Tyler's Wraith until now.
            Out of the various Wraith played by McClendon, Rhys is my favorite. Also, I just learned why probies shouldn't play these kind of games; I posted iin the Rhys, Steve and Eddie threads but PA posted before mine were approved.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Carrion Kitten View Post
              Out of the various Wraith played by McClendon, Rhys is my favorite. Also, I just learned why probies shouldn't play these kind of games; I posted iin the Rhys, Steve and Eddie threads but PA posted before mine were approved.
              Rhys is amazing, he's my favourite too.

That's the problem with being on probation. But don't worry, it'll be over soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Carrion Kitten View Post
                Rhys is amazing, he's my favourite too.

That's the problem with being on probation. But don't worry, it'll be over soon.
                My probation was taken off at 18 posts so you really don't need to worry.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                  My probation was taken off at 18 posts so you really don't need to worry.
                  Mine was taken off after 73 posts. Either the mods thought I was weird and dangerous or they wanted to keep track of the All Wraith thunk Thread where I posted almost every post of the 73.

Comment

Mine was taken off after 73 posts. Either the mods thought I was weird and dangerous or they wanted to keep track of the All Wraith thunk Thread where I posted almost every post of the 73.
                    Lmao. 73 :wow: Mine were more spread out over the threads so that could be why.
                    sigpic

Comment

Has anyone here ever made wraith music videos?

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                        That pic is the origin of the phrase 'stunning stunner'.
                        Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                        Oh, god...yes. I imagine he polishes it every night...

*fans self*

das
                        No he doesn't. His worshippers polish it every night.
                        *gulp*

das
                        Brings fan for DAS.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                          Has anyone here ever made wraith music videos?
                          I haven't personally though I would like to learn how to do them.
                          sigpic

Comment

*fans self*

das
                            Hmmm...perhaps I should have said 'at LEAST two...'

However, most of my 'dirty' thoughts have to do with - ya know - the ungentlemanly practice of eating with one's hands...

das
                            You mean like this DAS?????
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

*fans self*

das
                              *gulp*

das
                              Some of his worshippers have three to polish every night so if anyone wants to join us
                              sigpic

Comment

I haven't and I don't know if anyone here is, but you can find some from Youtube. This one is my favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGXxvm44gYQ

Edit: no wait, at least one in here have done. Sadly I can't remember the nick, but it wasn't that many pages ago when the videos were linked here... Or was it All wraith thunk thread?

I am sure this helps you A LOT ^^ ;(
                                Last edited by FromOutside; 21 February 2010, 01:24 PM. Reason: bad memory :P

Comment

Working...
                                X