No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very Happy and Prosperous New Year to everyone! May 2010 be filled with peaceful wraithie moments!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      A very Happy and Prosperous New Year to everyone! May 2010 be filled with peaceful wraithie moments!
      Wraithy moments, yes please. But peaceful? TP, what were you thinking? So many better words to choose from.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
        Wraithy moments, yes please. But peaceful? TP, what were you thinking? So many better words to choose from.
        Nah, peaceful is most definitely the word I was looking for *snuggles down between Todd and Steve* Their stereo purring is soooooo soothing. Oh yeah, I am at peace with the cosmos here

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
          Bad brain. BAD brain. BAD brain! (Who are not interested of my random thoughts, skip the message)

Today I was happily dozing on my seat when I randomly remembered something TP wrote on another thread. I can't find the quote, but the point was, that maybe wraith keep their ways of reproduction as a secret because they are like seahorses; the males get pregnant. At the moment my evil brains decided to give me very visual images of pregnant Todd, but that wasn't so bad. He dealt with it, as he always does Pregnant Steve was a sight; cranky, because of the swelling wasn't that gorgeous with his face. Bob was like a mother bear: something that would make some people faint!

And Aurora! He was kind of disturbing, clearly enjoying every moment of his joyful journey to motherhood Sooooo cute!

Tomorrow I just have to search some crack mpreg wraith ff an/or pics It is not usually my theme of choice, but now I have to me an exception Any links?
          *hugs Aurora* Don't worry baby, I won't let that happen to you!
          Aurora:
          Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          Shameless self-advertising: the next chapter of Wraith Games is online: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5269358/20/Wraith_Games

A big, wraithy Thank you to Isolde for beta-reading it for me and making valuable suggestions.
          Any mistakes still in the story are purely my fault or the result of my grammatical incompetence.
          Wahoo, will have a looksie

Happy 2010 everyone, may it bring you good things, and lots of green

Comment

Nah, peaceful is most definitely the word I was looking for *snuggles down between Todd and Steve* Their stereo purring is soooooo soothing. Oh yeah, I am at peace with the cosmos here

Before or after the storm, hon? Is it a momentary calmness to be cherished, or a neverending constant you strive to dissipate? Just asking...
            sigpic

Comment

Before or after the storm, hon? Is it a momentary calmness to be cherished, or a neverending constant you strive to dissipate? Just asking...
              With Todd it's the former, with Steve it's the latter!
              sigpic

Comment

With Todd it's the former, with Steve it's the latter!
                *smirks* Eeeep...

Todd & Steve:
                sigpic

Comment

*smirks* Eeeep...

Todd & Steve:
                  *To Iz* What? You did ask!

*To Todd & Steve* *hands on hips* Either of you two boys complaining then?

Todd & Steve: Nooooo, no, no, not at all

OK, then, snuggle up boys!

Todd & Steve:
                  sigpic

Comment

Five sprung to mind straight away......
                    sigpic
                    Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Exactly! I don't see why wraith and peaceful can't go together!

Anyway, wraithie green New Year greetings to you all...

sigpic

Comment

Exactly! I don't see why wraith and peaceful can't go together!

Anyway, wraithie green New Year greetings to you all...

http://i552.photobucket.com/albums/j...oddsPet/29.gif
                        Nor gorgeous, hot, Plus three others that aren't PG.
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                          Nor gorgeous, hot, Plus three others that aren't PG.
                          Well, naturally, that's a given!
                          My boys were just feeling mellow cos of the time of year, that's all
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                            Shameless self-advertising: the next chapter of Wraith Games is online: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5269358/20/Wraith_Games

A big, wraithy Thank you to Isolde for beta-reading it for me and making valuable suggestions.
                            Any mistakes still in the story are purely my fault or the result of my grammatical incompetence.

Saved by the bell, Kala saved him. Yeah. I know what I'd like as a reward if I had to save Silver like that.

Nice chapter, but that Commander is beginning to be a pain in the a$$.

Hope you all have a happy 2010 and that 2010 is full of Wraithy moments.
                            Last edited by MCH; 01 January 2010, 03:20 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

It finally done...*twitch twitch* Hive 18 Christmas story is up, only a week late. Darn these holidays and family for getting in the way of my wraith boys.

http://geniemiller.deviantart.com/ar...tmas-148847173

I am off to watch Hogsfather with the hubby now, also a bit later then planned.

Comment

wow, im happy to see that the wdc is still up and kicking!! hope you all have a good 2010. thanks for keeping the green alive. I sure do miss the boys.

masterling
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X