X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok here is part 9....they have issues lol
    Spoiler:
    PT9
    Her hands shook, her eyes opened wide, another wraith…she had stolen his stunner but it wouldn’t be quick enough to stop him he grinned from the floor and slowly stood up, Sara backed away the stunner still raised, the wraith started walking towards her and she finally found her voice “MICHAEL” she screamed as it approached, she stumbled down the hill trying to put as much space between them as possible still screaming. Michael stood up clutching some papers…. why hadn’t he sensed it before? The shock was probably enough to drive it out of his mind. Flinging the papers he ran as fast as he could towards the hill screaming her name, his mind created sickening possibilities driving him further, faster. Rounding the corner he saw the most horrifying sight he could imagine, his blood ran cold as he saw another wraith pinning her down trying to feed on her, she was putting up a good fight but it wasn’t enough as his hand edged towards her chest, the other wraith looked up and hissed “Michael, I should have known” he stared coldly back realizing who it was. “Hello Shawn.” He replied icily. Sara smiled from under his grasp at the sight of Michael. Shawn looked from Michael to Sara and smiled “is she yours? Might want to keep a closer eye on your food Michael.” Michael scowled “she isn’t my food Shawn.” Sara was frozen to the spot listening to the two of them. “Oh so you wont mind if i…” he moved to drain her when suddenly Michael had grabbed his wrist and was holding him back. “I do mind actually. You see she is needed.” Shawn stared at him confused for a moment “why would you require such a weak human?” Michael stared at Sara “ She is from Atlantis. She is of value I let her live. She serves me.” Sara knew he was lying of course but only to protect her. Slowly Shawn stood up. “ I see by the bodies when I arrived the rumors are true.” Michael raised an eyebrow “and what rumors would those be?” Shawn laughed “everyone knows your experimenting Michael, they also know you have a certain fondness for her” he nodded in Sara’s direction. Michael’s eyes narrowed. So everyone knew. Great. “What do you want Shawn?” Shawn smiled “what does every wraith want?” Michael knew he answer immediately. “You’re going to use my creations to storm Atlantis.” Shawn laughed; he wasn’t as stupid as they said. “Yes, and then I will storm the earth.” He smiled with glee imagining all the people to devour. “I haven’t eaten in several days Michael, now I suggest you accept my offer and move your little female before my hunger becomes too much” Michael grabbed Sara’s arm and pulled her up “go back to the stargate and wait.” “But Michael…” “Now.” He hissed. Silently she walked off and stood by the stargate, it started to get cold and she shivered, finally after about half an hour the wraith returned and she looked at Michael. “Were leaving.” He barked. it was an order not a request. She looked at him, he seemed stressed, even frightened as Shawn dialed a new planet. Grabbing her hand Michael led her through the stargate. She blinked several times adjusting to the brightness of the light. It was day here, unlike on the other planet. Michael pulled on her arm and she began to move across the sparring grassland her legs burned as she realized she hadn’t enjoyed a decent meal in some time. The sun was high in the sky as they walked over a large dusty hill she saw a cave entrance and they began to walk towards it. In the cool dark cave she leant against the wall, hiking wasn’t for her. Shawn began showing Michael around his new work area. Obviously this was a research station, it had beds through one corridor and labs in another, and Michael got to work immediately as Shawn approached her. “ you know, if it were up to me he would have gotten rid of you.” Sara looked up at him with no fear. “well its good to know im not all loved isn’t it.” Shawn smirked “ I don’t know what he sees in you human but it must be something good” with that he stalked off leaving Sara alone. She now knew Michael still loved her if he insisted she go with him….but why didn’t he show it? Why did he care more about his creations then her? It had been days since he kissed her, hugged her, or made any contact of any kind, and today, he had barked at her, snapped at her. took hiss wrath and hate out on her. But perhaps now they weren’t under threat…they could regain that love.
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
      ok here is part 9....they have issues lol
      Spoiler:
      PT9
      Her hands shook, her eyes opened wide, another wraith…she had stolen his stunner but it wouldn’t be quick enough to stop him he grinned from the floor and slowly stood up, Sara backed away the stunner still raised, the wraith started walking towards her and she finally found her voice “MICHAEL” she screamed as it approached, she stumbled down the hill trying to put as much space between them as possible still screaming. Michael stood up clutching some papers…. why hadn’t he sensed it before? The shock was probably enough to drive it out of his mind. Flinging the papers he ran as fast as he could towards the hill screaming her name, his mind created sickening possibilities driving him further, faster. Rounding the corner he saw the most horrifying sight he could imagine, his blood ran cold as he saw another wraith pinning her down trying to feed on her, she was putting up a good fight but it wasn’t enough as his hand edged towards her chest, the other wraith looked up and hissed “Michael, I should have known” he stared coldly back realizing who it was. “Hello Shawn.” He replied icily. Sara smiled from under his grasp at the sight of Michael. Shawn looked from Michael to Sara and smiled “is she yours? Might want to keep a closer eye on your food Michael.” Michael scowled “she isn’t my food Shawn.” Sara was frozen to the spot listening to the two of them. “Oh so you wont mind if i…” he moved to drain her when suddenly Michael had grabbed his wrist and was holding him back. “I do mind actually. You see she is needed.” Shawn stared at him confused for a moment “why would you require such a weak human?” Michael stared at Sara “ She is from Atlantis. She is of value I let her live. She serves me.” Sara knew he was lying of course but only to protect her. Slowly Shawn stood up. “ I see by the bodies when I arrived the rumors are true.” Michael raised an eyebrow “and what rumors would those be?” Shawn laughed “everyone knows your experimenting Michael, they also know you have a certain fondness for her” he nodded in Sara’s direction. Michael’s eyes narrowed. So everyone knew. Great. “What do you want Shawn?” Shawn smiled “what does every wraith want?” Michael knew he answer immediately. “You’re going to use my creations to storm Atlantis.” Shawn laughed; he wasn’t as stupid as they said. “Yes, and then I will storm the earth.” He smiled with glee imagining all the people to devour. “I haven’t eaten in several days Michael, now I suggest you accept my offer and move your little female before my hunger becomes too much” Michael grabbed Sara’s arm and pulled her up “go back to the stargate and wait.” “But Michael…” “Now.” He hissed. Silently she walked off and stood by the stargate, it started to get cold and she shivered, finally after about half an hour the wraith returned and she looked at Michael. “Were leaving.” He barked. it was an order not a request. She looked at him, he seemed stressed, even frightened as Shawn dialed a new planet. Grabbing her hand Michael led her through the stargate. She blinked several times adjusting to the brightness of the light. It was day here, unlike on the other planet. Michael pulled on her arm and she began to move across the sparring grassland her legs burned as she realized she hadn’t enjoyed a decent meal in some time. The sun was high in the sky as they walked over a large dusty hill she saw a cave entrance and they began to walk towards it. In the cool dark cave she leant against the wall, hiking wasn’t for her. Shawn began showing Michael around his new work area. Obviously this was a research station, it had beds through one corridor and labs in another, and Michael got to work immediately as Shawn approached her. “ you know, if it were up to me he would have gotten rid of you.” Sara looked up at him with no fear. “well its good to know im not all loved isn’t it.” Shawn smirked “ I don’t know what he sees in you human but it must be something good” with that he stalked off leaving Sara alone. She now knew Michael still loved her if he insisted she go with him….but why didn’t he show it? Why did he care more about his creations then her? It had been days since he kissed her, hugged her, or made any contact of any kind, and today, he had barked at her, snapped at her. took hiss wrath and hate out on her. But perhaps now they weren’t under threat…they could regain that love.

????????????????
      ?????????????????
      Are you kidding me?!......... ERHM...I think...
      He´s pretty kind too humans Sus....
      sigpic

Comment

i got bored!!! hehe and oh dont worry he'll warm to her
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

ok i finally did chapter 10! i think xeph will like this one lets just say they got off on the wrong footing
          Spoiler:
          Pt 10
          She sat alone on the wraith bed as tears streaked her face. Why did she even try? She had tried to get him interested, tried to make him see her, but he just fobbed her off with “later” when later? She heard the door creak open and looked up hopefully, it was just Shawn. Not wanting to give him the pleasure of seeing her like this she turned and wiped the tears away as he approached. “You do know he cares for you right?” she looked up and half heartedly laughed “oh yeah he cares so much, he wont even spend time with me.” And quite suddenly the floodgates opened again and she began sobbing. Shawn was taken aback; he had no idea what he should do. Gently he reached out his hands and pulled her into a hug, he could feel her erratic breathing and feel the tears, she is crying over Michael? Slowly she began to calm down, he breathing eased out and she had stopped crying but still lay against his chest, it felt…. nice. Her first thoughts of him weren’t that good, a cocky wraith just out to feed on her. But now that perception had changed as Shawn held her tightly, she could feel the falter in his voice as he spoke. “D-do you feel any better?” she looked up at him amongst his strong arms, and smiled “I do. Thank you.” The next thing she knew they were kissing, how the hell did that happen?! Felt good though. Very good. Slowly he tipped her back. She didn’t resist, if Michael didn’t want her she would find someone who would. At least now Shawn knew what Michael saw in her. He raised a hand and unzipped the jacket she had. He peeled it off with ease, he moved further over her. How could Michael neglect her? She was such an interesting creature, he had rather enjoyed the hug and kiss, she was so…innocent. Sensually he removed the rest of her clothes, felt the electricity as her bare skin touched his. She hadn’t felt like this since Michael had shown her affection. Shawn was so gentle. Knowing he could break her in half made him extra sensitive to her pain. He felt her need for affection as they continued kissing. He wanted to satisfy her, she didn’t deserve to be ignored. Her wants go unneeded. Slowly, carefully, he made her feel loved again. Made her feel, alive. The next morning she woke up abruptly. Looking around she realized she was alone. Odd. She grabbed her watch from the floor and peered blearily at it. 10 am? Everyone would be up. Probably training the stupid experiments again. Silently she got changed remembering last night. Was it a mistake? No. It wasn’t. She felt no regret. But a small pang. Was she a whore? She belonged to Michael, but she had cheated. She shook away that thought. No she wasn’t. He didn’t love her like he did. He never did anything but worry and fuss over his stupid creations. Silently she walked along the corridor heading for the lab when she saw a creation. Weren’t they not ready yet? Suddenly it charged at her and she ducked to the floor, it flew over her and into the wall she got up and ran as fast as she could towards the labs and was met with a horrible sight. The cage had been ripped open, claw marks allover the walls, all heading…. for the vents. She ran through the lab and into the corridor beyond it screaming for Michael and Shawn. Where were they? Had they abandoned her on a planet now populated by untamed experiments wanting to rip her flesh? Franticly she searched for a way out or one of the missing wraith.
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

oooo ^ thats good sus, write more please

Comment

ehehehehe i will soon jess and thanks im glad you like it.
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

yea, its really engaging and exciting, your good at drawing the reader allong,

Comment

ok i finally did chapter 10! i think xeph will like this one lets just say they got off on the wrong footing
                  Spoiler:
                  Pt 10
                  She sat alone on the wraith bed as tears streaked her face. Why did she even try? She had tried to get him interested, tried to make him see her, but he just fobbed her off with “later” when later? She heard the door creak open and looked up hopefully, it was just Shawn. Not wanting to give him the pleasure of seeing her like this she turned and wiped the tears away as he approached. “You do know he cares for you right?” she looked up and half heartedly laughed “oh yeah he cares so much, he wont even spend time with me.” And quite suddenly the floodgates opened again and she began sobbing. Shawn was taken aback; he had no idea what he should do. Gently he reached out his hands and pulled her into a hug, he could feel her erratic breathing and feel the tears, she is crying over Michael? Slowly she began to calm down, he breathing eased out and she had stopped crying but still lay against his chest, it felt…. nice. Her first thoughts of him weren’t that good, a cocky wraith just out to feed on her. But now that perception had changed as Shawn held her tightly, she could feel the falter in his voice as he spoke. “D-do you feel any better?” she looked up at him amongst his strong arms, and smiled “I do. Thank you.” The next thing she knew they were kissing, how the hell did that happen?! Felt good though. Very good. Slowly he tipped her back. She didn’t resist, if Michael didn’t want her she would find someone who would. At least now Shawn knew what Michael saw in her. He raised a hand and unzipped the jacket she had. He peeled it off with ease, he moved further over her. How could Michael neglect her? She was such an interesting creature, he had rather enjoyed the hug and kiss, she was so…innocent. Sensually he removed the rest of her clothes, felt the electricity as her bare skin touched his. She hadn’t felt like this since Michael had shown her affection. Shawn was so gentle. Knowing he could break her in half made him extra sensitive to her pain. He felt her need for affection as they continued kissing. He wanted to satisfy her, she didn’t deserve to be ignored. Her wants go unneeded. Slowly, carefully, he made her feel loved again. Made her feel, alive. The next morning she woke up abruptly. Looking around she realized she was alone. Odd. She grabbed her watch from the floor and peered blearily at it. 10 am? Everyone would be up. Probably training the stupid experiments again. Silently she got changed remembering last night. Was it a mistake? No. It wasn’t. She felt no regret. But a small pang. Was she a whore? She belonged to Michael, but she had cheated. She shook away that thought. No she wasn’t. He didn’t love her like he did. He never did anything but worry and fuss over his stupid creations. Silently she walked along the corridor heading for the lab when she saw a creation. Weren’t they not ready yet? Suddenly it charged at her and she ducked to the floor, it flew over her and into the wall she got up and ran as fast as she could towards the labs and was met with a horrible sight. The cage had been ripped open, claw marks allover the walls, all heading…. for the vents. She ran through the lab and into the corridor beyond it screaming for Michael and Shawn. Where were they? Had they abandoned her on a planet now populated by untamed experiments wanting to rip her flesh? Franticly she searched for a way out or one of the missing wraith.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWW That was a nice story. It gives me nice thoughts as well. Especially when this Wraith gave her the kind of loving she needed. Hmmm. I wonder what happens next. Will Michael find out and if yes, what will happen between the two Wraith...I´m looking forward to read on Sus. keep on the good work.
                  ( Shawn is an adorable creature...now is he not?)
                  sigpic

Comment

glad you guys like it i have more little twists planned
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Shawn´s journal is updated again at
                      http://xepherah.livejournal.com/

I think this is a quite interesting chapter....If I may say myself.
                      Enjoy...
                      sigpic

Comment

wow xeph you write better than i friking do! i love it!
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

wow xeph you write better than i friking do! i love it!
                          Wow...waith a second...You can´t compare this! It is so different.
                          But thank you for the compliment though. It is far better to write in English then in my own language. It runs smoother that way i think.
                          sigpic

Comment

ah i wouldnt really know my first language is english, but on the rare occasion i have been known to start talking in french
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Well french is a beautiful sensual language I think...
                              sigpic

Comment

oh yes. i visited it once for a week or two, after the first few days it just comes naturally and the views were wonderful, sadly i never got to see the eiffel tower
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X