No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks chel im working on the 5th part of the sequel now my writers block has dissappeared
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
      thanks chel im working on the 5th part of the sequel now my writers block has dissappeared

Looking forward to it , Lol !
      sigpic

Comment

And now, among Wraithlord's beautiful wallpaper and susanne's talented writting and Xepherah , love you're pics , Lol!!!!!!!!( It would probably take me more time then it took you to do such perfect creations!!!) .........I'll bring my modest contribution to this great thread!

sigpic

Comment

oh wow chel thats fantastic
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

i would id pass with flying colours
            Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
            i would love that to happen i would definelty apply to it
            well then, sign up! http://stargateuni.proboards75.com/index.cgi
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

ill take a look lilith
              and i got a great idea for pt 5 so i wrote it out here you guys go
              Spoiler:
              Pt 5
              They backed slowly against the face of the cliff, Michael hissing in anger, Sara scared witless as scythes used for crops glinted by the light of torches many people yelling, screaming, angry at what Michael had done she grabbed hold of him as the villagers closed in. she closed her eyes as one raised his hatchet. She felt a whooshing sound then landed face first on a cold hard surface. As she rolled over onto her back she saw darts flying out of the ship…. and suddenly a wraith guard was standing over her his feeding arm raised when Michael jumped in front of him and hissed something to him. Slowly he walked off and Michael helped her to her feet “what’s going on?” she panted Looking around. “Alice” Michael replied. “Who the hell is Alice?” Sara asked. Michael began to look uncomfortable, he had wanted this to remain a secret… but secrets never stay that way for long… “Alice was another experiment of mine, I thought you weren’t coming back and decided to use your DNA to make…” “To make what?” Sara urged. “To make me” came a hiss as Alice emerged from the shadows accompanied by two more wraith guards. Sara looked her up and down; he had made a wraith version of her? Was this a sick joke? “He made me to replace you. But I wasn’t what he was looking for and he disposed of Me.” She hissed in disgust. “I spared your life” came his icy reply. Alice smirked. She wasn’t going to take him any longer, and his little girlfriend would be the perfect way to get revenge. “You two are in MY hive.” She nodded at the guards. “And I will do what I want on my hive” the guards grabbed both of them; Michael walked off but Sara struggled, refusing to do anything the guards raised their stunners and shot her, when she woke up she found herself bound tightly to some sort of cocoon, she saw ‘Alice’ start walking over and felt a rush of hatred, she isn’t me, she isn’t me at all. Sara thought. Alice smirked as she stood in front of Sara, seeing Sara struggle to escape she laughed “struggle all you want little girl, no ones coming to rescue you, Michael is…. being busy and when the time is right I will feed on you in front of him, and then I will feed on him” this enraged Sara and she struggled harder, with that Alice walked off to see to other matters, in a wraith cell, stood Michael pacing the floor agitated “I knew I should have had you killed” he spat. Alice smirked “of course you should have, too bad you didn’t eh?” Michael hissed and looked at her with disgust. “I should never have created you,” he muttered. Alice grinned, “ you do know you and your little girlfriend wont leave this place right?” Michael looked up and into her eyes “ I know we wont.” Alice chuckled to herself and walked off leaving both of them separated and to think about what she had said.
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Wow - you wraithies have been busy..making Gabrial take the blame for the shortage of sweets, making wallpapers, websites, stories and pictures..I don't know where to start!!

ChelApophis - I'm glad to know you are still with us! I love your new fairy wraith and the Gabriel angel. Kaeyla will love it. She came up with the name in the first place and had a great reason why the name Gabrial fit him. I don't like George either for him. Maybe for the next wriath, but not him. The way you do this fits so seamlessly together! I went out to that site where you post your work and didn't understand a word of it..Well some words. I took french in school and learned some words from a friend that spoke it fluently, but she only taught me naughty words!

Xepherah - I signed up for Satheals Kindred. It will be great to see the stories and all the artwork. I had to use another name and I used the name of a daylily. I don't think Shawn will care but all the cool names are taken! I would to have that kind of talent for writing and art but I'm happy to admire those that do.

Litith - I joined your university! It looks fun! I haven't posted yet but I will. Where do you guys find this stuff?

Wraithlord - as always - you rock! The Shawn wallpaper is fantastic. It brings out all his best and these are great for centering on your computer desktop. Thanks for always posting new links for us.

Suzanne - Thanks for the stories. I had some catching up to do. Love the writing. Keep it up!

I had a lot of surprise when I signed in today. Lots of fun and that's what makes this thread so great!! Happy Culling everyone! ..but not for people I like..only those that annoy me and I can give you quite a list today!
                Atlantis Girl

Go to this link to help us keep the wraith on Atlantis - http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/

please sign the save Elizabeth petition to keep her on Atlantis to!
                http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/savedrelizabethweir/

Comment

just posted a new one laura glad you enjoy it
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Laura the Asgard View Post
                    Litith - I joined your university! It looks fun! I haven't posted yet but I will. Where do you guys find this stuff?
                    this thread says it all http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=11928 someone suggested we should open the Uni, and i took them seriously
                    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                    sigpic

Comment

oh god i couldnt stop writing anyway heres the next part
                      Spoiler:
                      Pt 5
                      They backed slowly against the face of the cliff, Michael hissing in anger, Sara scared witless as scythes used for crops glinted by the light of torches many people yelling, screaming, angry at what Michael had done she grabbed hold of him as the villagers closed in. she closed her eyes as one raised his hatchet. She felt a whooshing sound then landed face first on a cold hard surface. As she rolled over onto her back she saw darts flying out of the ship…. and suddenly a wraith guard was standing over her his feeding arm raised when Michael jumped in front of him and hissed something to him. Slowly he walked off and Michael helped her to her feet “what’s going on?” she panted Looking around. “Alice” Michael replied. “Who the hell is Alice?” Sara asked. Michael began to look uncomfortable, he had wanted this to remain a secret… but secrets never stay that way for long… “Alice was another experiment of mine, I thought you weren’t coming back and decided to use your DNA to make…” “To make what?” Sara urged. “To make me” came a hiss as Alice emerged from the shadows accompanied by two more wraith guards. Sara looked her up and down; he had made a wraith version of her? Was this a sick joke? “He made me to replace you. But I wasn’t what he was looking for and he disposed of Me.” She hissed in disgust. “I spared your life” came his icy reply. Alice smirked. She wasn’t going to take him any longer, and his little girlfriend would be the perfect way to get revenge. “You two are in MY hive.” She nodded at the guards. “And I will do what I want on my hive” the guards grabbed both of them; Michael walked off but Sara struggled, refusing to do anything the guards raised their stunners and shot her, when she woke up she found herself bound tightly to some sort of cocoon, she saw ‘Alice’ start walking over and felt a rush of hatred, she isn’t me, she isn’t me at all. Sara thought. Alice smirked as she stood in front of Sara, seeing Sara struggle to escape she laughed “struggle all you want little girl, no ones coming to rescue you, Michael is…. being busy and when the time is right I will feed on you in front of him, and then I will feed on him” this enraged Sara and she struggled harder, with that Alice walked off to see to other matters, in a wraith cell, stood Michael pacing the floor agitated “I knew I should have had you killed” he spat. Alice smirked “of course you should have, too bad you didn’t eh?” Michael hissed and looked at her with disgust. “I should never have created you,” he muttered. Alice grinned, “ you do know you and your little girlfriend wont leave this place right?” Michael looked up and into her eyes “ I know we wont.” Alice chuckled to herself and walked off leaving both of them separated and to think about what she had said. Sara having digested what Alice had told her began feverishly trying to get leverage within the confined space, but it wasn’t working after 2 hours of struggling she stopped exhausted and silently began crying. Every time things were looking up, someone or something interfered. It didn’t matter that the lantians thought she was dead…thanks to Alice…she soon would be…
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

was this the picture you requested Xepherah
                        http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...shawnsmile.png

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                          was this the picture you requested Xepherah
                          http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...shawnsmile.png

IEWWWWIE!!!!
                          Thank you so very much...I am really pleased! I owe you one.... BIG KISS 4 YOU!
                          sigpic

Comment

Shawn´s livejournal is updated again http://xepherah.livejournal.com/
                            sigpic

Comment

oh god i couldnt stop writing anyway heres the next part
                              Spoiler:
                              Pt 5
                              They backed slowly against the face of the cliff, Michael hissing in anger, Sara scared witless as scythes used for crops glinted by the light of torches many people yelling, screaming, angry at what Michael had done she grabbed hold of him as the villagers closed in. she closed her eyes as one raised his hatchet. She felt a whooshing sound then landed face first on a cold hard surface. As she rolled over onto her back she saw darts flying out of the ship…. and suddenly a wraith guard was standing over her his feeding arm raised when Michael jumped in front of him and hissed something to him. Slowly he walked off and Michael helped her to her feet “what’s going on?” she panted Looking around. “Alice” Michael replied. “Who the hell is Alice?” Sara asked. Michael began to look uncomfortable, he had wanted this to remain a secret… but secrets never stay that way for long… “Alice was another experiment of mine, I thought you weren’t coming back and decided to use your DNA to make…” “To make what?” Sara urged. “To make me” came a hiss as Alice emerged from the shadows accompanied by two more wraith guards. Sara looked her up and down; he had made a wraith version of her? Was this a sick joke? “He made me to replace you. But I wasn’t what he was looking for and he disposed of Me.” She hissed in disgust. “I spared your life” came his icy reply. Alice smirked. She wasn’t going to take him any longer, and his little girlfriend would be the perfect way to get revenge. “You two are in MY hive.” She nodded at the guards. “And I will do what I want on my hive” the guards grabbed both of them; Michael walked off but Sara struggled, refusing to do anything the guards raised their stunners and shot her, when she woke up she found herself bound tightly to some sort of cocoon, she saw ‘Alice’ start walking over and felt a rush of hatred, she isn’t me, she isn’t me at all. Sara thought. Alice smirked as she stood in front of Sara, seeing Sara struggle to escape she laughed “struggle all you want little girl, no ones coming to rescue you, Michael is…. being busy and when the time is right I will feed on you in front of him, and then I will feed on him” this enraged Sara and she struggled harder, with that Alice walked off to see to other matters, in a wraith cell, stood Michael pacing the floor agitated “I knew I should have had you killed” he spat. Alice smirked “of course you should have, too bad you didn’t eh?” Michael hissed and looked at her with disgust. “I should never have created you,” he muttered. Alice grinned, “ you do know you and your little girlfriend wont leave this place right?” Michael looked up and into her eyes “ I know we wont.” Alice chuckled to herself and walked off leaving both of them separated and to think about what she had said. Sara having digested what Alice had told her began feverishly trying to get leverage within the confined space, but it wasn’t working after 2 hours of struggling she stopped exhausted and silently began crying. Every time things were looking up, someone or something interfered. It didn’t matter that the lantians thought she was dead…thanks to Alice…she soon would be…

Oh brother....Michael brings himself really in a most uncomfortable position all the time, isn´t it?
                              That must be it! The good ol´clumsiness is what attracts females!..

Hahahahaha!
                              ....Sorry.... No offense....
                              Shawn
                              sigpic

Comment

none taken im glad you enjoy it i aim to deaw people in
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X