No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah true.... man it must have frakked up some serious karma....(ps if i start getting all mumbo jumbo on you guys just say cos this is gettingwaaay close to my hinduism course )
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

ok i renamed the sequel- changes and regrets. and here is the second part.
      Spoiler:
      Pt 2

Alice awoke the next night and slowly got up, she couldn’t find Michael anywhere until she realized he was in his lab. As she walked in she could see various machines whirring and clicking to themselves and right in the middle of it…was an ancient stasis pod. Alice approached it and looked at the figure inside. A dark haired woman stood gracefully in the pod. Suddenly Alice heard the door creak open…”well Sara we might just be able to…. ALICE!” she could feel the anger radiating from Michael. “You shouldn’t be here!” “ I came looking for YOU” she hissed in annoyance. “who the hell is this?” she yelled pointing to the chamber with Sara’s body in it. “another experiment? Another ME?!” Michael could tell she was mad, obviously this experiment wasn’t working out well. She had too much anger in her. And he had noted her love of feeding. It was….a mistake to think he could replace Sara so easily. “ this was, until about a year ago my beloved girlfriend. She betrayed the atlantians. They killed her.” He said sadly. Alice sneered oh such a heart-rending story. She could see him for what he was now. Pathetic. Falling in love with his food. Could he sink any lower? He had already made her like himself. A half-breed. She did have dreams. Dreams of becoming a queen. Why would he throw his already low status away for a human? It was unethical. Disgusting. Michael knew this experiment had failed and called for his monsters. How could he have been so blinded? The only way he could retain happiness was with Sara. No one else. The monsters grabbed either side of Alice and waited for instruction. “take her out of my sight and ki..” he couldn’t do it. She was still his creation. He had to give her a chance. “take her to the stargate and make sure she leaves this planet. They did as they were told as Michael slowly sat in a chair, how could he have been so stupid, how could he have thought revenge would help? The lantians had only avenged teylas death. Was he consumed with grief and hatred he would wish them dead? “yes” he muttered to himself. They had done him no favors. No help at all, only constant interruptions and plots to kill him. But he couldn’t move on, not without Sara. He had to try and do something, ANYTHING to bring her back into his safe arms. He turned his head to look at the pod, so elegant, so young. He shouldn’t have dragged her into this, but he had loved her, and that was her downfall. one way or the other, he would bring her the REAL her back and protect her forever. He sensed Alice leaving through the stargate and gave a sigh of relief. She was gone, he could continue his research into bringing Sara back. Silently he got up and went to the computer, filing away the notes on Alice and what she had done he returned to finding some way of reuniting them.

sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by kaeyla View Post
        Woah alien dna in with human- I was a weird child-my friends say I am i sure I am not from another world- My mother was almost 10months pregnant when she finally had me, I tried walking at 3 months old- I was on solid food by 2 weeks old and I could see in the dark as a child- I was terribly psychic too knowing when people were gonna die how people were feeling not in the room with me!!!! A regular freak!!

Thank you for all your support with my writing-I will want to do more soon- wish there ws more of the steve story- maybe tie up the end with the human who looked after him or something.

Yeah I am a goth and always loved vampiric life foems but nothing rocks like the Wraith- they are like something half remembered- strange about Shawn and the child i dreamt of Steve overlooking a cradle at his own son after he had been born- he was fascsinated and captivated.

Xepherah I love Nymthetamine too-especially the 9.15 minutes long version title song- it has the line 'slick perverted Wraith' in it how appropiate is that keep on with Shawn
        A regular freak? Yes in the eyes of those who do not comprehend this , we are.
        I just don´t pay too much attention to those people. They would make a fool out of you anyway. i see no reason why I would waste my time to them then.

I´m Goth too. And it appears that many Goths are utterly attracted to the Wraith. It is not so strange though. There is a lot in common with Goths and Wraith- In any case our lifestyle is exclusive and exceptional.

A newborn child means luck. Maybe both of these Wraithmales would be accepting this luck we feel with them, as something what would be like a gift. Or maybe we just want them to be happy. It is indeed strange that we dream thesame kind of thing about the two Wraithmales.

Slick perverted Wraith? Shawn? Well it depends on how you look at it. They are angels to some, demons to others. The human world would consider a Wraith like Shawn that way...and who knows what hides beneath that civilized exterior? But he is not slick or perverted to me in any case. The magistrate would consider him as slick and perverted. But as you are well aware of ,Shawn had to make a deal and precursions in order to keep his people alive. While he also stated that their hunger was most pressing. I can imagine that you, as a leader, get desperate and tricky then. I do not blame him. I probably would have done thesame in his position. Shawn is indeed civilized. It looks to me that he has been very patient with this Magistrate. Also even gave them the chance to develop their technological stuff. Too bad for the people on the Island.
        One his death is another man´s bread, it appears to be so in condemned. And actually so is the order in all things.
        No...I believe Shawn is a very reasonable WraithLord, with a high sense and awareness of justice.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
          yeah true.... man it must have frakked up some serious karma....(ps if i start getting all mumbo jumbo on you guys just say cos this is gettingwaaay close to my hinduism course )

For me personally you are not irritating me at all with it. And why mumbo jumbo?...If you are Hindu..Then you speak of a religion based on a wisdom which is thousands of years old. I have met a lot of Hindu people on the Island Bali. ( the island of the gods!) And they are very tolerate to other religions and other people. I think many of the monotheistic religions Judaism Christianity and the Islam can learn much from the Hindu or Buddhist one.
          sigpic

Comment

i am studying a course in RS- religious studies. we mainly look at hinduism and i must say, for...lack of a better word 'borrowing' diffrent ideas and adapting them to their cuture, they are very refined. and the idea of samsara...its almost wraith like dont you beleive? being reborn? of course the wraiths karma would be upset. killing someone is wrong in most religions. .....yeah i like teh big words
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

i am studying a course in RS- religious studies. we mainly look at hinduism and i must say, for...lack of a better word 'borrowing' diffrent ideas and adapting them to their cuture, they are very refined. and the idea of samsara...its almost wraith like dont you beleive? being reborn? of course the wraiths karma would be upset. killing someone is wrong in most religions. .....yeah i like teh big words
              The Wraith karma upset? Well...I surely do not mean to attack anyone on this, so do not take it as one. But I think we must be very careful in defining things into wrong or right..If there is a greater Universal plan, then we may not yet know what purpose it beholds. The definition of wrong and right is far-out a human ambiguous morality. What i do know is that it is the INTENTION what matters. Wraith feed this way because they have to. It is concluded that way because of the evolutionary steps within their being. I rather look at what is NECESSARY. The Wraith feed because of their hunger. And who are humans to judge? Have you ever looked at the industry? The cattle we raise and then transport to the slaughterhouses? This is what I mean with an ambiguous morality. Often the leftovers of such an animal disappear in the trashcan in our homes.
              It is the way how we do this what matters. The intention behind it. We need to feed, just like any other living being. But the most important issue is...What do we take? How do we take it? Don´t we take too much? And that is exactly the issue what bothers me personally. A Wraith, if he would be in this world, would not get it into his mind to take everything for himself and let the others starve. We see in the western societies that humans throw food away in their trashcans and take it for granted, while In the southern and Eastern part, people starve to death by probably thousands a day.
              A Wraith would be utterly disgusted by that , by only the thought of that. And I do agree with them on this point. So what Karma do we expect to have for ourselves? So I tell you all again, i do not mean to attack anyone in this. But this is often the simple truth we refuse to hear. I have been in Bali. There is an ambiguous morality as well. They plan to be good to eachother but as follows, I can state that they in general are awfully bad for animals. Dogs get kicked while they´re pregnant. I found this disgusting as much as I found it abhorring.
              It was Gandhi himself who once said that they advancedness of one civilization is reflected in how you treat your environment and the weaker ones or other non human beings... Just lest we forget
              sigpic

Comment

ah you raise a very interesting point there, i do beleive we are taking more than we need. a wraith would simply satisfy their hunger and walk off. it is rather interesting as well that the atlantians think the wraith evil but eat meat. it is the same killing of a...sentiant being. cows, chickens, pigs, theyre not stupid, they can learn. just as we do. we consider animals who arent quite at our intellectual level food and yet so do the wraith. they beleive us to be less intellagent than they do. and also think of us as food. quite a coincedence eh?
                ((oh PS i heard back from myn, shes willing to make you a shawn smilie ill post the link when its done ))
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

ah you raise a very interesting point there, i do beleive we are taking more than we need. a wraith would simply satisfy their hunger and walk off. it is rather interesting as well that the atlantians think the wraith evil but eat meat. it is the same killing of a...sentiant being. cows, chickens, pigs, theyre not stupid, they can learn. just as we do. we consider animals who arent quite at our intellectual level food and yet so do the wraith. they beleive us to be less intellagent than they do. and also think of us as food. quite a coincedence eh?
                  ((oh PS i heard back from myn, shes willing to make you a shawn smilie ill post the link when its done ))
                  Love the chapters! Keep them coming. I've also followed the discussions above and you are so right about the comparisons between humans and wraith and how they treat their food.

One thing I've never seen from the wraith is a desire for conquest. Have you? They seem to only want to eat, not force others to think as they do. They do what they do because they have to and they can, but not out of some belief system that their way of thinking is better than somone else's. I just thought of that when you were talking about tolorance. And other thing - My 'Goth' friends are more accepting of my 'non-goth' friends than the other way around..interesting.

Can't wait to see the Shawn Smilie!
                  Atlantis Girl

Go to this link to help us keep the wraith on Atlantis - http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/

please sign the save Elizabeth petition to keep her on Atlantis to!
                  http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/savedrelizabethweir/

Comment

yes. the wraith are certainly diffrent to other enemies of stargate, they dont want to conquor. they dont want everyone to bend to their will, they just want something to eat. it makes them remarkably diffrent to humans who have taken over the universe. and i agree i have goth friends, i have non goth friends, we can all enjoy a laugh with each other. i dont see the diffrence to be honest. we dont use labels. and let me tell you when youve got a goth, someone who dresses in sports wear and a few ordinery looking people (including me but im a closet freak ) it is a very strange sight
                    ps. thank you i didnt know how people would react to that one
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

I'm with you - When I have a get together - I invite everyone and if someone has a problem with some one else - they can just not come!

Anyone got anymore pics? Where has Chel apophis been? I like her versions of the wraith! My brother loved her wraith queen. It's up on his desktop.. He said - that body looks better on Andee than it did on the original owner!
                      Last edited by Laura the Asgard; 16 March 2007, 01:49 PM.
                      Atlantis Girl

Go to this link to help us keep the wraith on Atlantis - http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/

Comment

i would like to brighten everyones day up and so i present my only wraithvid (for a while, evil movie maker wont let me use my downloaded eps) its spoilers for common ground but it features gabrial and shep. i used evenescance for the song (they rock )enjoy guys
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq2nYeX5oIY
                        ((oh ps. i did this before i got kicked off sony, and the people on sony named him george ))
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

i would like to brighten everyones day up and so i present my only wraithvid (for a while, evil movie maker wont let me use my downloaded eps) its spoilers for common ground but it features gabrial and shep. i used evenescance for the song (they rock )enjoy guys
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq2nYeX5oIY
                          ((oh ps. i did this before i got kicked off sony, and the people on sony named him george ))
                          You got kicked off Sony! Why?? I noticed they called him George but I like Gabiral better.. the whole Arch Angel thing. That site has been down for a while. This one seems nicer but I guess it's the thread. I love Evenescance!

Also - all my Altlantis episode links have been taken off YouTube. Something about copywright..bummer!! Thanks for the link - I'll check it out..I just got shocked by the comment that you were kicked off...
                          Atlantis Girl

Comment

i got into an argument with the mod over a perticular thread that he/she/it closed so they banned me, perma bans ya know. but meh thats well behind me and i controlled my anger i like this place much better tho
                            and omg evenescance rules! i love their cd's i used em for most of my vids, going under is my fav and the first thing i used with a moving vid.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_G9JrJ5Diw
                            and then i decided that for the real world id use another
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdghb4WlMns
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

I often see Gabriel as a certain cross between a vampire and a Seraphim. Great you could find the time to create a new vid. hihihi. He is very cute though. I miss the wings with him. I feel a tremendous love for the Wraith...I guess it only got stronger by the day.
                              You heard of youtube? That they have problems with some industry? It is ridiculous. I´m from holland...so It will take some time until episode three and four will get here. I always went youtubing if I couldn´t wait. What a ********s!

You are right about the Goth thing-. Many people see us as melancholic and depressed though. Yet that is not true. Not true at all. We are just far more sceptic about this human world. I wish everyday it will be a littlebit better. The greatest thing about Goths and Metalheads in common, is that there is a great sense of brotherhood. Throughout i have missed that within my life. Until I was invited by a Goth who saw the unhappiness and drew me near them. I always have like the music. But even more the message behind it. I think this message is one which we all are capable to understand????
                              sigpic

Comment

thank you. and i agree gabriel is a hottie, he has honour, dignity, he keeps his word. he is one of the most in deph wraith we have seen and the vid was nothing special really, i enjoyed making it. goths, emos, metalheads. i know a fair few of those. i am what wraith would call a half breed, i can dress gothic one day, look normal the next, i can listen to any kinds of music from my chemical romance to dj sammy. all of my friends have no difficulty in being friends because of the way they dress, act or their song choices. and i am truly proud to call them friends for that very reason most people nowdays have grown out of punching the hell out of others because they look diffrent. the only regret i have is that some people still beleive thatepople who look diffrent are to be feared and or picked on. i find that wrong.
                                ad my youtube has been funny lately, but i have heard that some company offered em big money for the site and were gonna charge people to use it...sick.
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X