Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i did

Comment

Mmmmm....then do it again I am watching Submersion and after that will write a review of your story))
      LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
      Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
      http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
      My fan fiction

Comment

thankyou

second chapter for "choices"

Spoiler:

“Choices” chapter two

Ten-ai-Kar Homeworld

Doctor Carven found his concentration wavering as his eyes burned with Fatigue. He hunched over his console, his chin resting on his hand. He closed his eyes for a second, to alleviate their sting. His workshop was littered with papers and electrical components. He had never entirely been a tidy person. His workload lately had put greater strain on him than ever before, turning an organised mess into a simple, useless mess. He looked at his time piece, fourteen hours had gone by, he wasn’t close to finishing. The trail was non existent, let alone cold. Yet, he had to find her. He had been second in charge of that operation. Lucky, he thought, as the team leader had been killed in her escape. What had they done he thought despairingly, released a monster into the world. One that they had created.

Abandoned Genii outpost.

Kneeling down, he ran his finger across the ground. There had been a recent amount of foot traffic here. So, he thought, still in use, or recently abandoned. Did it matter, he wasn’t any closer to finding her. The minute Michael had stepped through the stargate he had regretted it. How could he have left her, shame hung heavily within him. By the time his courage had overridden his fear and he returned, they were gone. He’d looked for her, for so long it seemed. Was it only a week? he asked himself. Doubt spread through him, every lead he had, every dead end he had faced, a little part of him lost hope. Deep down he felt her, a flicker of a presence that only lasted seconds. Elusive, it fell through his fingers like water. They had bonded, become linked. But grief had worn him down, he saw it only as an echo. He was no longer looking to rescue her, simply to find her, and destroy those that had taken her from him.

Ten-ai-Kar Homeworld

Carven jumped, woken harshly from his stolen moment of sleep. It took him a moment to realise what had woken him. A proximity alarm, Odd, he thought, his eyes barely focusing on his monitor. The ship was Wraith, Wraith!!, he though suddenly. Standing up, he stumbled through the towers of work around him. He had run out of time. The alarm beeped at a higher pitch as more wraith ships were detected.

Abandoned Genii outpost.

Michael turned as he heard something behind him. This place teemed with life. It all moved noisily around him. This sound had felt different, it did not belong. He stood up carefully, stretching his senses to the thick undergrowth around him. He adopted an impression of calm, acting oblivious to the clear presence he felt behind him. The bushes twitched again with movement. Michael leapt into the bushes, fast and determined. Pinning his victim against a thick tree trunk. Contrary to what Michael had expected, this was no Genii. Michael bared his teeth, and stared down at the fearful face of his prey. A man in his late forties, a farmer. Though his hair was greying and his face weathered, he was well built, and Michael suspected usually far more confident. The man’s lower lip twitched and his eyes glassed over. Michael almost felt pity for him. Instead he began retrieving information from his mind.

The interrogation itself had been done with such force that it damaged the man’s mind. But it had proven useful if not invaluable Intel. He almost left the man where he was, shaking in a heap on the floor. Caught between his pity for the man and his hunger, he decided on the latter.

He returned to the Stargate in quiet contemplation. She had hated taking lives, had refused to. Would she ever accept who he was? he doubted it. The feeling felt sour within him. He pushed it aside, focused on his overwhelming desire just to see her again
        Last edited by jesserella; 23 January 2007, 08:57 AM.

Comment

love the second chapter jesserella and checked the andee frizzell site its cool looking and everyone check out the gallery there is some cool stuff there

Comment

can you give me the link

Comment

yeah here it is http://www.andeefrizzell.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Smo View Post
                [INDENT]LOL i would gladly give it away if she would like it since i have tendency to change sigs with any next idea that crosses my mind, bit shame they all end up stored in some dark folder...LOL i could make sig-sale-thread some day
                some people have those...

Originally posted by Smo
                I know im not much of an expert here but I've tried different fonts settings belive me, I wanted it to be light and gentle and this seamed like the best choice of the ones i had; any bigger glow would destroying Steve eyes-tried that to; I've tried also different colours but they defused with the increased B-G tone of background(bit transparency added to the font) and i wasn't happy about that so when i found this silverish effect ive decided this is the best of 'em all
                send me a link to the original banner w/o words... there might be something in my vast library of fonts that might work.... and i'm quite good with colour-coordination
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone- I apologise for not being around but my poor health has failed me again- never mind I am far better now!

I really do not want the Asurans- I call them the Assurans after that piece of anatomy we all sit on!! The rumours of losing the Wraith forever seem to be growing stronger and I grow despondant because of it. if I want to watch something boring and ugly- I would watch my neighbour's builders on the roof with their inevitable butt cleavage. if I wanted replicators I would watch the nearest photocopier working in the library or shop.

I really want to save our gorgeous green heroes and despite growing tired and despondant of how The Wraith are being treated. I want to stand up and fight for them- to lose them is to lose a part of me. I can not stand by and watch another thing that matters being taken away. I am for Keeping the Wraith
                  We are angels of death in black leather
                  Your demons without wings, we glide
                  We are angels in black with a hunger
                  Not your sheep to change or guide.
                  We are angels in the blackness for ever

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post

send me a link to the original banner w/o words... there might be something in my vast library of fonts that might work.... and i'm quite good with colour-coordination
                    Thanks but there's no such banner LOL I've made bunch of objects, including text,set some effects one each one, fused them and voila!
                    A

Comment

well, we're upto 59 signatures on the petition... tho i'm still not sure where to send it once we hit our goal...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Smo View Post
                        Thanks but there's no such banner LOL I've made bunch of objects, including text,set some effects one each one, fused them and voila!
                        ya know... something about your banner was bugging and i couldn't place what it was... til now you have an extra Hare... now that i think about it, it's "Hare Krushna, Hare Krushna, Krushna Krushna Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare..." well it's still Krishna, but we pronounce it Krush-na in praatna [( prayer )]
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi Lilith- just discovered you greened me for my birthday last year in December- i just want to say thank you - i have only just discovered rep points exist and i have been here for over a year- never mind, sometimes my mind is as useful as a chocolate pot and a dressless strap- at least i am intelligent enough to love the Wraith!!!

Yeah for the Wraith-may there be so many more of those handsome beautiful people in SGA

Comment

Hello everyone!

Jesserella I read your second chapter. It's very good! I like how you convey Micheal's feelings and frustration at his loss.

Andee's site is pretty good. Wraithlord you must be in heaven. There are some great pics out there!

This Gilles Nytens does a lot of good work. I recently went to this site and they have a ton of pics and backgrounds and other stuff:

http://www.thescifiworld.net/

I grabbed a new background and it's got all the Atlantis charcters, plus Erick the Wriath Scientist from Allies. He's sooo hot!

Welcome Back Kaeyla - I am sorry you were sick again. We missed you. Smo is back too and we are reactiving some old threads and thunkage! We need to keep our wraithies alive!
                            Atlantis Girl

Go to this link to help us keep the wraith on Atlantis - http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/

please sign the save Elizabeth petition to keep her on Atlantis to!
                            http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/savedrelizabethweir/

Comment

Thank you Laura I am glad to be back as well

Comment

Hello, Kaeyla))

To all Wraithies, the Queen in Submercion was amazing! I hope she will survive in the next episodes))
                                LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                                Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                                http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                                My fan fiction

Comment

Working...
                                X