No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha... glad you liked my idea Laura... and welcome Smo!!

i've been thinking about broadening my theory with input from non-wraith defenders... so i'll be quoting the above thesis into my lab... syera will have a feild day with it... so will daryl... they just love poking around with genetics
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

hey lilith, what do you think of the first chapter of my sequal?, i'm gunna read yours in a sec, havn't got round to it yet, i'll let you know what I think.

Comment

As for the "solution for Wraith"...if they would stop sucking life out of humans they wouldn't be Wraith any more so...pointless. I'm thinking something darker would be cool- like Wraith starting to grow human clones to prevent starvation; they would have food but since it would be cloned it wouldn't have the "taste" as it should, so they would still come after humans. - I must admit I love them eating humans, it's such a nice way to control swarming pesky "homo not-so-sapiens"
        Thanks for welcome wriathlord
        Hello there Laura the Asgard I'm the one to make lots of rounds in a silent mode LOL so if i use my keyboard I usually feel like newcomer my self.
        To be sincere... i don't have much faith in the S4 writers...that all "irr...-episodes" and stuff that's going on with lemming issue...nope those aren't the ppl who creativity i would trust.
        And heey- inspired?! Wow that's the most beautiful thing anyone could say about any post! Thank you very much.
        As for singing...we had some ideas...Wraith opera and stuff we had a feeling i guess. (i cannot recall which topic it was...)
        Big thanks for the support female Wraith
        And the thunking...yup we must appreciate what we had till now, no new sweetness to thunk about any more, so we must turn on our wild imagination and make some nice pics
        P.S. Oh and the film was great Laura the Asgard! If u know of any others like that tell us, tell me!
        Last edited by Smo; 22 January 2007, 04:15 PM.
        A

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
          hey lilith, what do you think of the first chapter of my sequal?, i'm gunna read yours in a sec, havn't got round to it yet, i'll let you know what I think.
          haven't read it yet

hey Smo, i just now noticed your siggie banner... are you indian? or a theoligist?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post

hey Smo, i just now noticed your siggie banner... are you indian? or a theoligist?
            Hey hey None of the above, but i take a great interest in philosophy and religions. In fact any kind of metaphysics is my favourite subject.
            I made the sig cause we had a lots of fun year ago, imaging Steve this way and general religious issues about Wraith, like prayer before the meal
            A

Comment

oh i know quite a few people who worship steve -glares at susie - and you really did pick a great hindu script
              sigpic

Comment

oh i know quite a few people who worship steve -glares at susie - and you really did pick a great hindu script
                glare at me I'm worshipping him to LOL maybe not as much cause im overally one big piece of ice cold neurons but still

Thanks.I was thinking to put it in Devan?gar? but then not much ppl would get the idea behind it. And putting translation AND some original features proved to overflow the pic so i've dropped the case
                A

Comment

ah, but susie salivates at his pictures she may want to steal your banner when she sees it....

what you have right now is fine... divine in it's simplicity... and you're right, it would clutter the picture... tho, i personally would have made the text thicker, change the font colour and add a more prominant glow... the words seem too "bright" for the blue bg, and the dantiness makes the "Krishna Krishna Hare Hare" and "Rama Rama Hare Hare" a bit hard to see
                  sigpic

Comment

[color=darkorchid]ah, but susie salivates at his pictures she may want to steal your banner when she sees it....
                    LOL i would gladly give it away if she would like it since i have tendency to change sigs with any next idea that crosses my mind, bit shame they all end up stored in some dark folder...LOL i could make sig-sale-thread some day

what you have right now is fine... divine in it's simplicity... and you're right, it would clutter the picture... tho, i personally would have made the text thicker, change the font colour and add a more prominant glow... the words seem too "bright" for the blue bg, and the dantiness makes the "Krishna Krishna Hare Hare" and "Rama Rama Hare Hare" a bit hard to see
                    I know im not much of an expert here but I've tried different fonts settings belive me, I wanted it to be light and gentle and this seamed like the best choice of the ones i had; any bigger glow would destroying Steve eyes-tried that to; I've tried also different colours but they defused with the increased B-G tone of background(bit transparency added to the font) and i wasn't happy about that so when i found this silverish effect ive decided this is the best of 'em all
                    A

Comment

ah yes, this is true... but we also know, thanks to Ellia that the wratih don't actually begin to feed on humans until a certain age... until then they find substance in human diets... my solution is more humane than the original retro-virus in that the wraith still retain who they are, they just slowly loose the need and want to on human life force.... think of it a quasi-evolution, forced and slightly necessary... just like the Alterran's ascention, forced and slightly necessary... tho, in the wraith's case, it may be qualified as a reverse evolution or a devolution, if you will... but the change will be gradual, possibly even spanning generations, which is another way that it is more humane than the original retro-virus
                      Very good idea Why don't you write it and send it to the producers of SGA?
                      LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                      Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                      http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                      My fan fiction

Comment

i'm sulking, noone reviewed my story, out of the whole page, mine is the only one that hasn't been reviewed, not fair

Comment

What do you mean?? I have read it and said It's wonderful.
                          LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                          My fan fiction

Comment

Hey!
                            Andee's site is open!
                            http://www.andeefrizzell.com/
                            Gilles
                            http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
                            Ben Browder interview
                            Beau Bridges interview

Comment

i put it on fanfiction.net, noone on there has said anything

Comment

Then post a link to your story in FF
                                LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                                My fan fiction

Comment

Working...
                                X