No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there's also McKay's theory that the Wraith evolved from Irratus bugs that fed off of the Alterans... he and Carson were able to isolate the Irratus virus which essentially, if you look at McKay's theory, was in the saliva of the irratus bug and infected the Alterans and mutated... also, in Poisoning the Well the poison was based on the componants of human blood which suggests, that though the Wraith feed on "youth" they do so through blood like the Irratus bug and sangius vampires do... by being able to isolate that specific componant from blood and combining it with the retro-virus, it is possible to concoct an addictive serum that over time, converts the wraiths' digestive system into something more humanoid and then the serum becomes a cooking herb for wraith diets
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

hey fellow wraithies what up found a interview with ken cuperus
      http://stargate-project.de/stargate/...on=show&ID=379 it has some details on the last 3 episodes of atlantis season 3

Comment

just checked the petition... we're up to 54 signatures and thanks for the link WL

edit: holy crap!! my deviantArt page hit 1,000 views!! when the hell did that happen?
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link Wraithlord! I enjoyed the article. I wish they would have asked the question - "Will you write another story that brings back our special wriath?". It was very nice to see he reads what the fans say!

54 sigs - great!!
          Atlantis Girl

Go to this link to help us keep the wraith on Atlantis - http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/

please sign the save Elizabeth petition to keep her on Atlantis to!
          http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/savedrelizabethweir/

Comment

your welcome laura i was hoping that question was asked as well hope we get to see him again oh and here is a wallpaper that i made hope you all like it
            http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...wallpaper2.png
            and yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! reached 500 posts

Comment

congrats WL!! and great wp!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                your welcome laura i was hoping that question was asked as well hope we get to see him again oh and here is a wallpaper that i made hope you all like it
                http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...wallpaper2.png
                and yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! reached 500 posts
                I love the wallpaper The hive ships in the center are a great touch as are the wriath you choose..my favorites! I've been out on you tube - favoriting all the wraith episodes because of this very long dry spell I have to endure! The pics help alot! Thanks! and Contratulations on reaching over 500 posts!
                Atlantis Girl

Go to this link to help us keep the wraith on Atlantis - http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/

Comment

Originally posted by Laura the Asgard View Post
                  I love the wallpaper The hive ships in the center are a great touch as are the wriath you choose..my favorites! I've been out on you tube - favoriting all the wraith episodes because of this very long dry spell I have to endure! The pics help alot! Thanks! and Contratulations on reaching over 500 posts!
                  glad you liked the wallpaper Lilith and laura and thanks for the congrats and i know what you mean i have been watch all the wraith episodes that i have over again on DVD till i get to see vengeance which should be about 2 months for me and hopefully we will get to see a lot of wraith in it to make up for the dry spell that we all had to endure

Comment

i hope the wraith will be in it more in series 4, i really miss them too

Comment

not wraith related, but i finished Ch 2 of Wyvern's Way if anyone's interested... tis quite long, though i never was one for writing short fics of any kind
                      Spoiler:
                      “Wyvern!” the Doctor called as he let the TARDIS cool down. “We’re here.”

“And exactly where is here?” the shape shifter asked as she entered the main compartment. The Doctor looked up and stared. Wyvern had chosen a simple Aztec dress that was a soft dove grey. She had adorned the dress with silver and blue sapphires. A simple silver chain belt with a sapphire clasp hung loosely around her hips. A matching chain and pendant choked her slender neck. Her long, flowing hair was loosely tied back with a sapphire blue ribbon and her face was framed with silver, cascading earrings. Her feet were adorned in simple Roman sandals that twined up past the hem of her dress, the colour of the leather matching perfectly. The silver and dullness of the dove grey only seemed to make her golden, olive skin glow even more radiantly. The sapphires and blue ribbon made her hair shine with indescribable warmth. Even her hands were adorned with small silver and sapphire trinkets. “Aniile?”

The Doctor snapped out of his revere and he swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat. “You look brilliant!”

“Thank you, but you never answered my question. Where exactly are we?” Wyvern replied with a soft smile teasing her lips. The Doctor’s eyes fixated on those lips, their soft, pink hue shining in the weird light of the TARDIS.

The Doctor gave himself a mental shake. What was wrong with him? He just lost the woman he loved. Why was he already falling for this stranger? “You’ll see. Now my dear lady, before we depart, I have a small gift for you.” He pulled out a pair of shoulder length gloves from his inside jacket pocket. The fabric shimmered with its own unique glow. It was hard to tell what colour they were, but they looked elegant anyways. “The fabric is called Atelo. It is a unique martial, never has a colour of its own, but blends in perfect camouflage. Wear it under that silver and it will catch on the colour of your dress.”

“Thank you,” Wyvern said as she received the gift and put them on. She understood immediately what they were for. Now she could touch without absorbing. Now she was free to truly marvel at what she saw. “Now then, where are we?”

“Patience is a virtue!” the Doctor sing-songed. He opened the door and motioned for Wyvern to join his side. “Welcome to Stolaris, the largest interplanetary bazaar this side of the Belt of Orion.” He walked out into bustling market street, Wyvern trailing behind him, her hand still in his.

Wyvern looked around as she was assaulted by the sounds of haggling, bright colours, and strange objects on display in the stalls near by. The air permeated with the delicious smell of roasting meat. Her mouth began to water. “What is that smell? It’s absolutely heavenly!”

“Well, why don’t we go find out?” the Doctor replied with a soft laugh. He began walking ahead. Wyvern caught his arm and stopped him.

“Uh-uh. The smell’s coming from behind the TARDIS.” She began to drag him the opposite direction, letting her sense of smell guide her. It had been a long time since she had been able to really enjoy a meal without worrying about bounty hunters. That thought almost made her stop. “We’re safe here, aren’t we?”

“What?” the Doctor asked, caught off guard.

“These people. I’m not putting them in danger by being here, am I?” The fear and guilt of being this markets destruction began to knaw at her. Wyvern had to fight her instincts to flee back to the safety of the TARDIS.

“Ah…” the Doctor begin as it finally clicked. “No. You won’t have to worry about that. This is the year Delta.Apple.50. The Goa’uld no longer exist. Although, your race probably doesn’t either.”

“Didn’t think we would anyways.” Wyvern said with just a hint of regret colouring her voice. She began walking toward the heavenly smells once again.

The Doctor began to follow. “Unless you count the cats, but last time I saw them, they were being arrested for inhumane medical experiments.”

“Cats?”

“Nuns really. Only species willing to practice medicine for no profit. Unfortunately their idea of good medicine was grafting one’s illness onto a human clone.”

“That horrible!”

“Yes well, luckily Rose and I stopped them. Why don’t you already know this?”

“Suppression. I can’t always process everything. I have to suppress a lot of it or go into information overload.”

“Which means?” Wyvern had stopped and the Doctor almost bumped into her. He quickly side stepped so that he ended on her left side.

“My brain explodes,” she replied nonchalantly as she looked over the food in front of her. “What is that heavenly smell of meat you are roasting?” she asked the vender.

“Something that I doubt two humans such as yourselves would appreciate Madam,” the vender replied. Wyvern’s head shot up at that and she studied the vender. He, or rather it, had pale yellow-green skin. Its body was short and pudgy with folds of fat prominent around his waist. Its eyes were large slits on either side of its head. Its hands were more like claw-like hooves. Wyvern cocked her head as she looked at the vender.

“Is that because human costumers find your appearance grotesque, or because that meat is human flesh?” she asked, slipping into demi form. Soft, fuzzy wolf ears protruded from her head, pointing straight up. Her face took on a lupin quality. Even her eyes changed colour.

“Usually the former, but sometimes the latter,” the vender replied, transfixed by the site in front of him.

“And what is the cause today?” The vender tried to blink, but couldn’t.

“The former, Madam. Today, I have a nice rump of talgart on the roast.”

Wyvern turned away and the spell was broken. The vender visibly sagged and took in a deep breath. She turned the Doctor only to find him in a similar state. “What was that?” he asked when he had recovered sufficiently.

“Pheromones. I’m near heat. It will get worst before it gets better. What is a talgart?” she asked, nonplused. The fact that the Doctor had been affected surprised her, but she did not show it.

“It’s a giant, flying lizard. The meat is actually very sweet so it’s usually marinated in a lot of spices. The result is surprisingly good.”

Wyvern nodded and turned back to the vender. “How is it served?”

“Steaks Madam. Coned steaks.”

“We will take two.” She glanced back at the Doctor. She had no idea what to do for money, but she hoped he had some.

“Three gillons.” The Doctor took half a step forward and dropped three small brass coins in the vender’s claw-hoof. They were each given a cone and walked off.

“We have a lot to talk about,” said the Doctor after a few steps.

“Well then, here’s to new understandings,” Wyvern replied, toasting her coned steak.

"To new understandings,” the Doctor echoed, meeting her toast. They ate in companionable silence as they explored the bazaar. When they were done and the sun began to set, Wyvern lead the way back to the TARDIS by smell alone. It was going to be a long night.
                      “Are you honestly surprised by my being in heat? I am mostly animal after all,” Wyvern said just to break the silence. After reaching the TARDIS, they had sat in the awkward silence for about ten minutes, the Doctor not knowing where to begin, and Wyvern hoping he would make the first move. Eventually she got tired of waiting.

The Doctor sighed. “No, I suppose I shouldn’t be. It sure does explain a lot of things.”

“You’ve been affected all day. I release a base amount of pheromones, and I can release more if I like. You were affected by the base amount.”

“Well I do have hyper senses.”

“I apologize. I should have warned you.” Wyvern dropped her head in remorse. This was not the way to start new relations.

“Hey,” the Doctor put a comforting arm around her. “It’s alright. What’s done is done. How long are you going to be like this?”

“One week. Will you be alright?”

“Oh, I think I can manage. Get some rest. Tomorrow’s going to be another busy day.”

“Where are we going?”

“We can either stay here another day, or we could fiddle around with the past?”

Wyvern bowed her head again, this time in thought. Finally, she turned to the Doctor. “Surprise me,” she said with a huge grin.

“My pleasure,” the Doctor replied with an equally large grin. Wyvern retreated to her quarters in the back of the TARDIS while the Doctor fiddled with the controls. A few minutes later, they were on their way. The Doctor activated the auto-pilot and retired as well.
                      sigpic

Comment

graet story lilith i love it

Comment

thanks ^^!! now, what to do for Ch3....
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi!

Just wanting to let you know that Andee Frizzell's site is almost finished!
                            It's a matter of days untill the full site opens.
                            Forget those crapy ads, the site will be ads free. Also the blog will be redesigned and moved to another location with better tools.

Expect some exclusive stuff too!
                            Gilles
                            http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
                            Ben Browder interview
                            Beau Bridges interview

Comment

Originally posted by Wallpaperman View Post
                              Hi!

Just wanting to let you know that Andee Frizzell's site is almost finished!
                              It's a matter of days untill the full site opens.
                              Forget those crapy ads, the site will be ads free. Also the blog will be redesigned and moved to another location with better tools.

Expect some exclusive stuff too!
                              Cool - I signed up for her website today. It will be great!! Thanks for the update!
                              Atlantis Girl

Comment

I've been out and dead for some...quite some...time. So why Wraith would need defenders? (Forgive me for not drilling to deep into those piles of pages...i tend to stop understanding english after 3 or so...) And of course count me in!
                                A

Comment

Working...
                                X