Clear All

Originally posted by Traveler64 View Post
    TODD

Spoiler:
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2394/2532591453_7df09272d7.jpg[/IMG]

No tomatoes, please.
    I wish I could draw anything like that... Well done
    Originally posted by Traveler64 View Post
    I'm all for that! THAT would be a twist!
    Spoiler:
    Todd: I have a proposal that will benefit both of us.
    Teyla (looking suspiciously at Todd who has combed his hair and is wearing a new earing) What can possibly benefit me when it comes to a Wraith?
    Todd (coming closer, passing his fingers through his hair): I think it would send the right message to our alliance, and also remove any doubts that you are a Wraith Queen if you... uh... what do you human call that thing you do?
    Teyla (growing increasingly suspicious) What thing?
    Todd (makes on of his little sounds of frustrationa.) Do read my mind. You can do that!
    (Telya concentrates and reads Todd's mind.)
    Teyla (wide eyed.) You want me to do WHAT with you?
    Todd: What do you humans call it? Ah, I remember! Making whoopy! (Teyla sputters)
    Todd: And after we accomplish the whoopy, we'll have little Wraiths running around and no one will doubt our alliance, or that you are a Wraith Queen.
    TEYLA SLAPS TODD.
    Todd (holding his face and grinning): So, you agree. You are more Wraith than you think, Teyla.

OK, I am going to bed.

Good night, all!
    No, that's too perfect
    Originally posted by Aidan View Post
    @Icarium - Classy wallpaper, the queens are all so pretty.
    Thank you
    Originally posted by WereWraith06 View Post
    Just my 2 cents

The Wraith are great characters, and a great enemy!!!

I'll join if i may
    Welcome!!!

Luciana - you know what I think
    ----

Icarium

Comment

werewraith06- welcome to the WDC!!
      Traveler- i like the painting. Its has a “funky” feel to it like the orange one I love. Also the painting of the “fighting” wraith in your album has the same feel. Im quite partial to your style!! I’m currently trying to draw my first pic of Todd. Its done in pencils. Its the first time i have ever drawn a portrait. Its ok. If im able I’ll try and get it posted. (and i'll need tips for improvement)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler64
        Let's see... something short, Wraithy and insufferable-sounding.

May the Hive be with you!

ANYONE, ANY GOOD IDEAS? May be Todd said something, or Steve that we could use as greeting.
        May the HIVES be with you??!

How about...'Hive Five!' *stop groaning*

I always thought that it was something that the ship did, since it is an organic entity. Like refrigeration... I never imagined that it would be done by the Wraith himself. Especially, since we've always seen the cacooning inside the hive ships. I think it makes more sense that it is something done by the ship, which is in some ways also a living thing.
        When they are in the wall cell, yeah. But I'm talking about that webbing that Greg cocooned the young guy in - it seemed separate from the ship because Greg was pulling him around in it, like an oversized lunchbag (as far as I can remember).

TODD (under the cut). My attempt to draw him.

OK. It doesn't look even close like Todd. But, it's a Wraith. MY personal Wraith I guess. I mean... it sort of has his features, as I used my epainting and his pic side by side and even cheated and overlapped the images to try to get things in their right spot. ***frustrated***

Spoiler:

No tomatoes, please.
        I love it!! Very moody and mysterious!! Good job! (Heh - Todd, or 'your Wraith', doesn't matter - still looks hawt!)

Yup, we could give them a new Wraith look--in my case the Hobbit Wraith.
        Get in line, hon...get in line.

I'm all for that! THAT would be a twist!
        Spoiler:
        Todd: I have a proposal that will benefit both of us.
        Teyla (looking suspiciously at Todd who has combed his hair and is wearing a new earing) What can possibly benefit me when it comes to a Wraith?
        Todd (coming closer, passing his fingers through his hair): I think it would send the right message to our alliance, and also remove any doubts that you are a Wraith Queen if you... uh... what do you human call that thing you do?
        Teyla (growing increasingly suspicious) What thing?
        Todd (makes on of his little sounds of frustrationa.) Do read my mind. You can do that!
        (Telya concentrates and reads Todd's mind.)
        Teyla (wide eyed.) You want me to do WHAT with you?
        Todd: What do you humans call it? Ah, I remember! Making whoopy! (Teyla sputters)
        Todd: And after we accomplish the whoopy, we'll have little Wraiths running around and no one will doubt our alliance, or that you are a Wraith Queen.
        TEYLA SLAPS TODD.
        Todd (holding his face and grinning): So, you agree. You are more Wraith than you think, Teyla.
        BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

My response:

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Aidan
        @das - I understand how you feel about writing. I love writing so long as it’s on my time. When I am required to write essay after essay for my classes, I get sick of it rather quickly. Also, I’m sorry to hear about the circumstances surrounding your hypergraphia. It must have been difficult for you, I can’t even imagine being in that situation.

On a different note ... drawing drunk, I can’t picture it! And, the snippet of Todd’s response to being hosed down was hilarious. Although, I can’t picture him “biting” the water! I need preserve at least some of his dignity. Hehe.

WDC initiation rights?! Oh my goodness, those sound positively terrifying!

Last thought, I hope you get over your cold soon. Colds are such a downer
        Cold is a pain, but I'm still going to try to go to Philly this weekend for the comic book thingy...get to meet some of the creators, see others I already know. Should be fun!

About the hypergraphia - yeah, it was a rough time, but over it now. Unfortunately, haven't been able to write that well ever since.

Originally posted by dolfynnchick
        You know, I'm sure this has been asked before and I just haven't seen it, but why do wraith insist on feeding on free-range humans? Have they ever considered human-farming? I know it's all the rage now to do the the whole "organic foods" thing, but you'd think that humans-as-livestock would make a lot more sense as far as their nutritional concerns go. They've seen humans doing agriculture; they're smart, I'm sure they could put two and two together and one of them would say, "Hey, that's a really good idea there!".
        I just asked JM about this - about the (destroyed) cloning facility being used to clone humans or Wraith for their consumption, and he said that maybe that wasn't the ONLY cloning facility.

Spoiler:
        I'm hoping that this is Todd's proposition - to use a cloning facility to clone a food source - maybe masked warriors - but he'd need a real Wraith queen to supply the genetic material, ergo using Teyla to negotiate with a real Wraith queen. I think it would be a great solution, but - knowing how SGA works - I bet his plans will be ruined, and he never gets his alternative food source.

Originally posted by WereWraith06
        Just my 2 cents

The Wraith are great characters, and a great enemy!!!

I'll join if i may
        Yes! Join!! Read, enjoy, and post often!! The WDC - where everyone gets the hives!

Originally posted by BlueJay
        i'm glad to have inspired weirdness, love the image of bitey todd!
        Well, I just posted 2 new weirdnesses on JM's blog. Well...the first one is fun, the second a bit serious in my 'you better save the Wraith' kinda way.

Now - go support me!!

who else just wants to rub steves tummy when he's sprawled out on the floor, right after he's been stuned of course.
        Yeah - but I was thinking more along the lines of
        Spoiler:
        belly-button shooters...

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
        it's looking possible again!

Spoiler:
        teyla becomes/remains a queen.
        Spoiler:
        That would be a cool twist!! Maybe that's what's going on in the mid-season two-parter - why Todd is trying to stop them because it would mean killing everyone with Wraith DNA, including Teyla?

das
        sigpic

Comment

Vote for your Queens?

Mitch Pileggi is in Cold Case... Almost done.

*Goes to read that T/T drabble*

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

This is very old.

Spoiler:
            (Sheppard and Ronon had just boarded a hive ship alone, trying to kidnap an enemy wraith. Both were armed, with stunners.)

Sheppard: “Ok, this area is clear. Wait…is that singing?” (Both round the corner and enter a room where a male wraith is taking a shower.) “Oh my god, it’s Steve.”
            Steve: “I’m so pretty, O so pretty…”
            Ronon: “Let me stun him…”
            Sheppard: “No, he’s wet…” (Ronon stuns Steve, who collapses in all his naked glory.) “Great, lets get him out of here.”
            (Back at Atlantis, Weir walks into the room Steve was being held in.)
            Weir: “How is he?” (Sheppard grunted, motioning toward the motionless Steve.)
            Sheppard: “Think that stun did some brain damage, thanks to Ronon.” (Ronon smirks.)
            Weir: “Well, what has he said?” (Sheppard pokes Steve, who goes into a fit.)
            Steve: “I’M SO PRETTY…” (They clapped their hands over their ears until Steve was done.)
            Weir: “Wow, he is a very valuable source of information now.”
            Sheppard: “Look at it this way, not only do we have an entertainer now, but we know one of the wraith’s weaknesses, vanity.”

[/url]

Comment

Slapping him is accepting it...

Comment

*sneaks in*

hello - you still know me? I've been very busy with uni and I'm always too lazy to read all posts after a long day . You are really busy guys. But I brought you something - hope you like it

*sneaks out*
                Last edited by Fainne; 29 May 2008, 12:13 PM.

Comment

wow - like it

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
                    This is very old.

Spoiler:
                    (Sheppard and Ronon had just boarded a hive ship alone, trying to kidnap an enemy wraith. Both were armed, with stunners.)

Sheppard: “Ok, this area is clear. Wait…is that singing?” (Both round the corner and enter a room where a male wraith is taking a shower.) “Oh my god, it’s Steve.”
                    Steve: “I’m so pretty, O so pretty…”
                    Ronon: “Let me stun him…”
                    Sheppard: “No, he’s wet…” (Ronon stuns Steve, who collapses in all his naked glory.) “Great, lets get him out of here.”
                    (Back at Atlantis, Weir walks into the room Steve was being held in.)
                    Weir: “How is he?” (Sheppard grunted, motioning toward the motionless Steve.)
                    Sheppard: “Think that stun did some brain damage, thanks to Ronon.” (Ronon smirks.)
                    Weir: “Well, what has he said?” (Sheppard pokes Steve, who goes into a fit.)
                    Steve: “I’M SO PRETTY…” (They clapped their hands over their ears until Steve was done.)
                    Weir: “Wow, he is a very valuable source of information now.”
                    Sheppard: “Look at it this way, not only do we have an entertainer now, but we know one of the wraith’s weaknesses, vanity.”

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                    *sneaks in*

hello - you still know me? I've been very busy with uni and I'm always too lazy to read all posts after a long day . You are really busy guys. But I brought you something - hope you like it
                    http://img6.myimg.de/eyesdarkness8eb44_thumb.jpg[/img]
                    *sneaks out*
                    You already know what I think

Icarium

Comment

About The Queen!!!!!

Spoiler:
                      Christopher Heyerdahl, who portrays the show’s resident Wraith Todd, heads back to Stage 2 for his next scene, along with another actor who is making his début as Atlantis’s first bald Wraith commander. Close behind them is Rachel Luttrell, looking quite unlike her usual style as Teyla. It is all in aid of the fifth season episode The Queen, where she disguises herself as a Queen Wraith to gain the confidence of the enemy and, in doing so, carry out a plan that could change the Wraith’s feeding habits and help save Humankind.

Holy carp, Das, YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                        About The Queen!!!!!

Spoiler:
                        Christopher Heyerdahl, who portrays the show’s resident Wraith Todd, heads back to Stage 2 for his next scene, along with another actor who is making his début as Atlantis’s first bald Wraith commander. Close behind them is Rachel Luttrell, looking quite unlike her usual style as Teyla. It is all in aid of the fifth season episode The Queen, where she disguises herself as a Queen Wraith to gain the confidence of the enemy and, in doing so, carry out a plan that could change the Wraith’s feeding habits and help save Humankind.

I loved that part when I read it! only problem now is, if the wraith have new feeding habits, will they lose their immortality? todd may not have a problem with that, but I imagine other wraith might...

Comment

Yes, but he might be trying to say
                          Spoiler:
                          to his Alliance that there's no other way... They're doomed if they aren't opening up to other things.

Man, he'll be mad in First Contact/The Lost Tribe... If he thinks he's been betrayed.

Dunno, depends on what he's proposing... And what does that mean about Teyla?

Comment

And no wonder he's trying it...

Spoiler:
                            He definitely realizes how vulnerable he is with that feeding source... They starved him to death, and that's what the Wraith will be facing should they not change their ways.

Todd is perfect for the Wraith, his people, like that. Let's hope he gets that done.

Comment

Yes, but he might be trying to say
                              Spoiler:
                              to his Alliance that there's no other way... They're doomed if they aren't opening up to other things.

Man, he'll be mad in First Contact/The Lost Tribe... If he thinks he's been betrayed.

Dunno, depends on what he's proposing... And what does that mean about Teyla?
                              And no wonder he's trying it...

Spoiler:
                              He definitely realizes how vulnerable he is with that feeding source... They starved him to death, and that's what the Wraith will be facing should they not change their ways.

Todd is perfect for the Wraith, his people, like that. Let's hope he gets that done.
                              good points. either way, it should be very interesting.

Spoiler:
                              wonder if he'll make the feeding alternative or rely on atlantis to? probably the second one.

Comment

About The Queen!!!!!

Spoiler:

From: http://www.visimag.com/tvzone/t229_feat01.htm

Holy carp, Das, YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                HOLY ****!

*bounces then faints*

I am SO happy right now.

I think this news is so good we should party.

Comment

Working...
                                X