• Show
Clear All

wow - great story toomuchcaf! - please continue

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the WDC MrBob.

Comment

Too much to answer..
        GREAT artwork everyone. Although I do not answer everyone in person. Every artwork is adored,noticed and the sharing is really appreciated. You are gifted,all of you.

@MrBob A warm welcome to the Worshippers
        @das You are just fantastic. Keep bugging JM. He can stand that. And hope you got spared of catching that cold
        @Wraith Cake Really hope you're feeling better soon. Sending you all good wishes and hope they will help in the healing

is feeling out of place the last few days..but in a good way. Sorry if I seem to ignore your art. I don't. Luckily for you this decreases the spamming too
        sigpic
        Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
        Spoiler:
        Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
        You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
          'Greetings, fellow Worshippers'
          I like this one!

Comment

Originally Posted by dasNdanger
            I have a problem, too. See, I'm left-handed, but I can ONLY use the mouse with my right hand...which explains some of my limitations with sigs and stuff because I'm doing it all with a mouse in my not-normal hand. So, if epainting is done just like regular painting, I should have no problem - but if it's done with a mouse-type thing, then I don't know if I could do it.

Originally posted by Risem View Post
            LOL. Now I'm imagining a drunk wraith. That would be funny.
            I agree, I'm left handed too and can only use the mouse with my right hand. It can be very awkward when using photoshop.
            Hey hey guys, I might be sounding dumb right now --my knuckles are often rapped by my resident IT man, but you do know that you can switch the hands on your mouse right? Just go into the control Panel under "mouse" on your computer and switch hands. You probably already know this. So, I'm going to stop talking (heh, writing).

WK
            "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
              @Wraith Cake Really hope you're feeling better soon. Sending you all good wishes and hope they will help in the healing
              Thank you. I have to get better soon, because I am getting behind in my marking and classes will soon be finished. I just can't seem to get any sleep Urg!!! I stand up, I cough, I sit down I cough, I LIE DOWN I cough-- sicky pooh pooh.

WK

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchcaf View Post
                (looks around the corner to make sure the thread is empty)

@ Wraith Cake - I hope you feel better soon.
                Thank you, I say under bleary eyes . I'm off to read your day dream. I always like it better when fans work out how things should be explained in an episode.

WK

Comment

Hello! *waves*
                  Did two banner I'd like to share.

and

Luci
                  sigpic

Comment

Bow before your Queens

If you wanna...

*Hug*

How ya been over here?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Hello and welcome to
                      Rachelle
                      Karhedron
                      Reed
                      The Veldt
                      Fainne
                      cryogenic_limbo
                      LiliJ
                      Wraith Cake
                      toomuchcaf
                      Jack_Bauer
                      TehOpheliac
                      Theimmortaljedi
                      Constanza
                      Luciana
                      Mike272
                      ijffdrie
                      Sheirrh
                      Traveler64
                      Aidan
                      mrbob

Wraithlord, wonderful calendar Fainne, very interesting signature. Icarium – I love you Michael’s sig. Das these Stray Cats are awesome. LOL
                      I’ve read the spoilers for the Season 5 and I realized something – the Wraith will get a lot of attention in the coming season. According to Luttrel’s interview even Michael will survive the Search and Resque. I hope that Todd will outlive The Last Tribe – he is my favourite? The whole thing about Teyla/Todd in The Queen ….*gulping excited*
                      And I am very curious about the new primary Wraith Queen…will she be the red haired one from The Last Man?
                      LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                      Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                      http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                      My fan fiction

Comment

femalewraith - for as much time as I spend in this thread, I just noticed my name isn't on the defenders list. add it?

Comment

Oooo, sorry naamiaiset *blushing* I added you to the members' list
                          LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                          Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                          http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                          My fan fiction

Comment

thanks.

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                            Hello! *waves*
                            Did two banner I'd like to share.

and

Luci
                            nicely done as always!

Comment

YAY! I'm glad Gateworld is reporting that season 5 will bring the focus back on the Wraith!

sigpic

Jaffa Kree!

Comment

Originally posted by Goauld System Lord View Post
                                YAY! I'm glad Gateworld is reporting that season 5 will bring the focus back on the Wraith!

I think everyone here is. I asked JM why the sudden focus on wraith, but he didn't answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X