it will be, in 1 hour 45mins for me

Comment

Happy New Year
      LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
      Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
      http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
      My fan fiction

Comment

wth is this doing near the bottom? oh and happy new year friends!!!
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

it feels good to delurk!! happy new year everyone!!
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

yep, happy new year, may it please mark the end of my cold,

new chapter

Spoiler:
            “First”
            chapter six * may contain spoilers for Atlantis series two and the start of season three*

Vibrations coursed through the ship with every hit it received. These vibrations ran through Michael and his companion as the ran. With every step it numbed their knees and sent tingles through their legs. The corridors were deserted, she assumed the wraith were too busy dealing with their attackers to come after them. As they turned a corner she stopped involuntarily, her attention fixed on the figure on the ground. A wraith lay sprawled across the floor, his mouth gaping in desperation, his eyes wide and lifeless. Michael gently urged her forwards.
            “ It’s been happening all over the ship. Could be a human weapon” he said thoughtfully as they went.
            “I.. I thought maybe it was me, my fault” she thought back to the incident with the Queen. Michael looked at her curiously but didn’t say anything.

Her arm ached where he was holding it, she hadn’t eaten for so long, she thought as fatigue dragged at her. It bit into her muscles and burned her lungs with each breath.
            “Do we have to run so fast?” she asked through strained breaths, “ if the wraith are dying, its not like were in much danger.” He looked at her as she said this and smiled slightly at her naivety.
            “Actually we are in more, Without enough wraith to defend the ship we are losing to the Deadalus.” He said loosening his grip slightly, “ Wraith randomly dropping dead, just as we are attacked has caused a lot of confusion, we’re no match for the humans” he said frustrated. She thought back to the humans she had seen on the planet.
            “They are here to retrieve their people” she asked rhetorically. He nodded at her, but she saw a glint of anger in his eyes.
            “ You don’t like them very much, the humans?”
            “ Just these particular humans,” he said coldly,” I have my reasons” he added before she could ask. She knew not to press the matter.
            “We should have left orbit,” he said off handedly “ sitting target here” She looked at him in surprise.
            “ We never left? why?” she asked incredulously. Wondering how they could be so foolish.
            “ This hive is made up of outcasts, it was severely damaged warring with another wraith faction, that's why they took us in. The Queen was overconfident to think that she could capture and use the humans, our hyperdrive had problems as we tried to leave.”

The ship bucked violently, tipping them into the wall. The lights fluttered and dimmed. The subtle hum of the ship, that she hadn’t noticed until that moment also disappeared. Leaving the ship in an unusual and eerie silence. Michael looked from side to side wildly.
            A great look of concern crossed his face as he kicked the wall.
            “ That shot knocked out the central processor” he said gravely.
            “ Is that bad?” she asked, yet again feeling foolish for her ignorance.
            “ It controls a lot of vital systems, navigation, hyperdrive...”
            “ so, its not like this ship is in any position to go anywhere”
            “ Its not those systems i’m worried about. The central processor also controls our jamming device, without it, they could use their beaming technology to beam aboard a nuclear weapon, or worse.” Her eyes widened at the mention of ‘worse’. Adrenaline ran through her body, giving her muscles the enthusiasm they needed. This time, she grabbed his arm and pulled him along with her.
            “We’d better be leaving then.” she said lightly.

As they passes another corner, Michael grabbed grabbed her around the waist, lifting from the floor and pulled violently backwards. His other hand cupped her mouth as she tried to yell in alarm. They leaned quietly against the wall, listening to the voices of the humans beyond. They both recognised the voices.
            “We have to get out of here, now,” said a whining, almost hysterical voice. “ The ship’s orbit is decaying, its going to crash into the planet”
            “ can you fix it?” asked a gruff voice.
            “ oh.. ask the impossible once again..” his pitch increased
            “ Rodney!” said a commanding tone.
            “ It would take weeks.” his voice dripping with superior indignation.
            One of them said something into his radio, as he did so, Michael emerged from their hiding place.

He stood there, staring at the large human, who’s anger contorted face was framed by think dark locks. Michael smiled as the big one took a step forward, only to disappear into a beam of white light, along with the others. The sip shook again, this time tipping the ship’s deck to almost vertical. They slid across the deck, tumbling into the wall at the end. An acrid smoke filled the air as the ship tumbled through the atmosphere of the planet.

to be continued....

Comment

Hey, Jesserella wonderful chapter. I have read and the other chapter I have missed. Write the next one soon. I beg you))
              LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
              My fan fiction

Comment

omg!!! this is frakkin hilarious!! the perfect way to start off the new year... must share!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J6-2_Cn1UU
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

*clicks on link, and laughs* I started off the New Year listening to Switchfoot's The Blues.

Sorry for taking so long on the next chapter-hopefully life around here will return to sane soon.

Comment

love the new chapter jesserella love the story so far

Comment

Originally posted by female Wraith View Post
                      Hey, Jesserella wonderful chapter. I have read and the other chapter I have missed. Write the next one soon. I beg you))

well since you asked so nicely,

Spoiler:
                      First”
                      chapter seven * may contain spoilers for Atlantis series 2 and the beginning of series 3*

Her lungs burned with the corrosive gases clogging the air around them. She felt herself being lifted from the ground, her head felt heavy, a blanket covered her mind, smothering her consciousness. The air cleared and her breathing came easier. She felt herself being lowered to the ground again. She breathed deeply, inhaling the damp freshness of the soil beneath her, the sweet fragrance of grass, that prickled gently against her skin. This can’t be real, she thought as her mind cleared.
                      “i’m sorry to rush you” Michael said, his voice full of concern, “ but we can’t stay here, its not safe.” he pulled her up and she saw the devastation caused by the Wraith ship’s plummet. A line of uprooted trees marked a trench miles long, the air was full of dirt falling to the ground, with smoke swirling through it from the hive ship, which seemed to have flattened slightly on impact.
                      Michael pulled her away from the sight of it, running further from the crash and deeper into the woods. The further she got the more it started to look familiar. She stopped suddenly, pulling him to a halt with her.
                      “We need to keep moving” he said almost desperately.
                      “ I, I know where we are, i’ve been here before” she said, thoughtfully, scanning the woods. Michael looked around, understanding crossed his face.
                      “ It’s not far from where I found you,” he said thoughtfully, “ do you have a ship, a way to escape.”
                      “Yes, yes its not far from here” a wide smile crossed her face as she ran in the direction of where she had left the ship.

Her smile didn’t subside the entire way to the ship. She ran faster than before, her heart leaping with the thought that they would soon be away from this place, away from the wraith, the humans, and anyone that wanted to hurt her. The ship lay untouched where she had left it. Its door hung open, casting a thin beam of light across the ground in front of it. Michael moved tentatively towards it, but she did not share his apprehension, walking briskly through the door and down the corridor into the room that she had first known. Michael looked around the room as he entered, his attention drawn from one thing to another. She left him to rummage as she moved to a forward section of the ship.
                      “ The power up will take quite a while” She yelled back to him, from the control room. Flicking switches and turning dials casually, it had been easy enough to interpret how the ship worked, along with other things, she seemed to simply know how to do, it came naturally. Not that there was anything natural about her, she thought wistfully to herself.

She walked back in to find Michael engrossed in some kind of report. She hadn’t felt any desire to read the notes and reports the scientists had made about her, through Michael's expression made her curious about them. He looked up at her, his eyes sad. Her smile instantly fell from her face, he looked at her in silence, his face betraying his anxiety. The longer the silence grew the more impatient she became.
                      “What, tell me” she asked, trying desperately not to sound fearful.
                      “Your sick,..you”
                      “I feel fine” she cut in, trying to dismiss what he was trying to tell her.
                      “It’s a virus, its what killed the other wraith.” It says in the report that there was some kind of genetic mutation, it led to the virus being created, its works differently in you, because your a carrier, but eventually, you will feel sick, and then..” he couldn’t continue, his affinity for this girl was hard for him to understand, but the last thing he wanted was for anything to happen to her.
                      “Oh...” she looked away from him, her eyes glistening, I should have known it couldn’t happen, she thought self pitying, that I couldn’t actually be happy. She didn’t want to look at him, she knew that he cared, that he was taking this hard, but she didn’t care right then. She was upset and she was angry, she didn’t want to cheer up or calm down. From the first moment she had known, she had merely been pulled along by life, finally eager to be in control and now this. She thrust out with her anger, kicking the unit in front of her. She picked up objects from around her, their forms distorted by her tears. She threw them violently in all directions. She didn’t remember when he intervened, or how long he sat with her as she cried. They didn’t talk, they just sat there, the engines thrummed gently beneath them. They sat there in a calm, comfortable silence. Until a noise echoed outside the ship, breaking through the fragile silence. Suddenly aware that they were still in danger, Michael leapt up, he reached the door swiftly. Coming face to face with a Genii weapon, held by a Genii soldier.

to be continued.....

Comment

The end of the chapter was very surprising I liked it.
                        LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                        My fan fiction

Comment

thanks, i always try to end the chapter with something to look forward to in the next. which is also finished, last chapter.

Spoiler:

“First”
                          chapter eight * may contain spoilers for Atlantis series 2 and the beginning of series 3*

Michael twisted to the side as the shot was fired, neatly singing the fabric or his clothes, but leaving his flesh undamaged. Before the Genii could fire again, Michael took hold of his arm firmly and used it to push him into the door. The Genii’s head snapped back sharply as his face impacted the door, knocking off his hat and leaving him unconscious on the floor. She came to his side and looked at him, her hand a firm presence on his shoulder. He looked at her, almost apologetically, but she gave him a small reassuring smile and carefully stepped over the body.
                          “I’ll wait outside” she said quietly, her voice still and cold, as though something in here had given up. Michael watched her leave, hesitantly watching the door for a second before striking at the chest of the Genii soldier. He felt the strength return to him, course through him, deep and reviving.

He found her just inside the door of the ship, standing close to the wall and curiously peering outside. The leaves outside shivered expectantly, the breeze rising and falling slowly. Weaving its way through the hair of the Genii who sat hidden, watching her right back. She looked at Michael as he approached her, unable to quite look him in the eyes, she let her gaze hang on him for barely a second before looking back to the trees.
                          “There out there, several of them, waiting for us.” she whispered. “He sabotaged the ship” Michael listened and realised that the engines had stopped thrumming. “We can’t take off, we’re trapped.”
                          “No, no, we can get to the stargate, its not far” Michael tried to install confidence intro his voice. She looked at him sadly.
                          “It will be guarded” her voice hopeless
                          Her voice stung him, knowing that she had already led go of life. She had to fight for it, He, needed her to fight for it.
                          “ It’s not the end,” he grabbed her and forced her to listen to his words. “We’ll find them, the ones who made you, we’ll find someone, someone will be able to help... please” A flicker of hope glowed in side her, it swelled and grew, she believed him, believed that if it was possible, that he would make it happen. Light returned to her eyes and warmth returned to her smile.
                          “So, the stargate” she asked calmly, “ how do we get there?”
                          “We separate” she shot him a fearful glance, “ You know where the gate is, you can find it,” he encouraged her, “ I’ll meet you there, there guards will be no trouble for us” his eyes urged her to trust him, and she did.

They leapt from their hiding place in unison. She ran to the left, he ran to the right. They kept their pace. She chanced a last look at him before she brought her focus fully to getting there. Her feet touched lightly on the ground, before springing into its next step. Michael called shadows to life, letting them fly among the Genii. Bullets raced around them, invisible to the eye, they cut sharply through the air, most nestling deep into the trunk of the trees. It wasn’t long before the sound of the bullets faded and all sound of her Genii pursuers was swallowed by the canopy of the woods. She didn’t allow her fear to slow her, her motion smooth, she swept across the ground.

She was so close now, she heard shooting in the direction of the stargate. Michael must have got there all ready. The shooting stopped, she would be there soon. The roaring sound she had heard before, lashed out loudly into the silence. Blue light once again shone through the trees, she could almost see it. She passed a tree, and another, so close. She stumbled suddenly, surprised by a sharp pinch in her lower back. She looked down at the open wound in her stomach. She lost the feeling in her legs as they fell away under her, crashing her into the dry shrubs lining the ground. Each breath tore sharply through her abdomen. She reached down to her stomach and held it, pushing deep against her wound. The ground around her was warm with blood and as it left her it took her heat with it. Her body shook, with shock and cold, jarring through her fragile body. She was so close to the stargate, she could see a silhouette pass across the great circular light, back and forth. She watched, unable to call to him, as he took one more look around, and disappeared into the fluid of the stargate. Its light also vanishing seconds later, leaving her in the dark. She was dimly aware of voices calling to one another as she let go, closed her eyes, gave up.

Comment

love the last chapter 2 chapters jesserella you are a great writer i hope i get to read more of your storys in the future and yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
                            reached 400 posts

Comment

Congratulations, wraithlord

Jesserella, I have to say - your story becomes more and more interesting! I was amazed when our wraith was captured!
                              LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                              My fan fiction

Comment

thanks female wraith

Comment

Working...
                                X