No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree that if there was a alternate food source for the wraith they would take it
    and off topic but can i still post my wraith wallpapers here?

Comment

im sure you can , you can all still do what you were doing guy/gals (i dont want to spoil the magic) but we did go off track and now its time to reline ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
        i agree that if there was a alternate food source for the wraith they would take it
        and off topic but can i still post my wraith wallpapers here?
        Of course, wraithlord

Originally posted by FORDs Follower View Post
        im sure you can , you can all still do what you were doing guy/gals (i dont want to spoil the magic) but we did go off track and now its time to reline ourselves.
        We will continue to fight in defence of Wraith' rights. We know what our goals are
        LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
        Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
        http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
        My fan fiction

Comment

thanks i am glad i can wel off to try and finish the new micheal wallpaper hopefully i can post it tomorrow

Comment

thanks i am glad i can wel off to try and finish the new micheal wallpaper hopefully i can post it tomorrow
            You are always welcome Have you ever think about New Year' Greeting cards with Wraith??
            LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
            Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
            http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
            My fan fiction

Comment

thats a very good idea i will try to make some if i have time ok

Comment

hello again my little wraithies how are we today? ive got a chest infection
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                  hello again my little wraithies how are we today? ive got a chest infection
                  Just been suckin the life out of someone, you?

Well I hope you get better soon

Comment

Even if an alternative food source was found, I'll bet that some Wraith will be unwilling to go vegetarian, Humans eat meat but we don't need to, I think Wraith will be the same.
                    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior View Post
                      Just been suckin the life out of someone, you?

Well I hope you get better soon
                      lol thanks wraithwarrior feelin a bit better now
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

finished the new years wraith greeting card
                        i think i might delete it its not great but thought i show everyone anyway
                        http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...etingcard1.png
                        and i hope you get better soon susanne

Comment

yea, i think it would take a lot of deprogramming to get the wraith to change their habits. but weve seen that a wraith raised differently could make the choice, there just needs to be more understanding and communication between the humans and wraith.

*new chapter *

Spoiler:
                          “First”
                          Chapter five *possible spoilers for Atlantis, season one and two *

She decided during the hours in which she paced her cell that she hated being confined. Impatience and frustration gnawed away at her. She continually glanced around her cell in disdain. Though behind her anger lay something else, something she was determined to squash, sweep it into the corner or her mind and leave it there. Disappointment, he hadn’t returned. She sat down hard, disturbing the dust into climbing swirls. Her inability to effect her fate was tiring, all she had known had sought to control her, had held her and owned her and denied her action. She had escaped once, she thought, allowing herself to relive the short lived accomplishment. She closed her eyes and brought herself back to that world, where she had really been free. The imagined wind stirred her, soft and warm she allowed it to ease her frustration. She would not allow herself to be swept up by others any longer. She was in control now. Her thoughts were disturbed by a noise outside her cell. Startled at how close someone had come without her noticing, she drew herself up and back in one quick fluid motion. Despite her alarm, she felt her heart flutter, had he returned after all?

Long white hair, matted in to dangling locks, framed the contorted face of a wraith male. The was no sparkle in his eyes, no softness in his face. Michael's curious look was replaced by a mild disgust. An angular tattoo cut across his cheek adding to his menace. He was flanked by two faceless guards, one of which activated the device to open the cell. Without a word, the wraith male turned from her and walked up the corridor. The two guards clasped their hands around her forearms and brought her struggling after him. Their grips, pinching her skin uncomfortably, as they pulled her reluctantly forward. Her heals dragged as she tried to slow them. There was no doubt in her mind what they wanted with her. Michael had made it clear that she was in danger here. Panic ran through her limbs, they stiffened and struggled, but had no effect on the grip of the two wraith, as they dragged her with them.

They came to the last in a series of doors, striped with veins and as translucent as skin, they folded to let them pass. She looked around at the chamber they had entered. It was larger than any other room on the ship she had seen. Darkness hid the corners of the room. Making the air appear solid, hanging around her, suffocating the light. The Wraith brought her to roughly the centre of the long chamber, waiting there in silence, their body’s still and strong within the heavy darkness. Something moved within the dark at the end of the room, her heart thumped hard, her breathing caught and she struggled harder against the unyielding grip of the wraith. The power in this room was overwhelming, it tore at her resolve, like a panicked animal caught in a trap, she pulled with no effect. The darkness fed on her fear, her panic, it grew, but she knew now that she wasn’t like them, the darkness was not in charge of her.
                          “ Do you know why you’re here?” asked a silky voice from within the darkness. “ leave” said the voice again, firm and commanding. she felt the wraith beside her relax their grip and leave the room. Unable to think, to take action, all she could do was stand there, hoping that the voice from the dark stayed within the dark.
                          “ Your going to kill me,” she replied, her voice quiet. The voice laughed, an unpleasant sound, that seemed to come from all around her.
                          “ Of course..... but, not yet” The voice confirmed her fear, though its tone remained unthreatening. “ First, you must tell me.... how did you come to be?” The silky voice flowed, enticing her, sickly sweet it twisting through her thoughts.
                          “I.. I don’t know” She replied, feeling foolish, for not having learned more about who she was.
                          “Liar” spat the voice from the darkness, its pretence of kindness falling away to reveal the cold malevolence behind. The owner of the voice swept from the darkness. Her amber eyes glinting dangerously. She passed the meters that separated them smoothly, parting the dark mist as she went. The wraith Queen stopped, her face only inches away from the girl before her.
                          “Abomination” She snarled, “ A disgusting excuse for a wraith, weak willed and weak minded... you will...” the wraith Queen chocked out the words, her face contorted and twisted, her eyes bulged. The expression in her eyes changed from anger to uncertainty, fear and confusion leapt inside her mind as she chocked for breath. Her eyes lay accusingly on the fearful face of her prisoner, as the oxygen starved from her mind and she fell limply to the floor.

She recoiled from the body of the wraith Queen, finally finding the ability to move she ran towards the door. The voices of the wraith on board became louder. They knew. She didn’t know how, but she knew it was her. She had killed the wraith Queen. An alarm screeched through the ship, alerting all wraith to her actions. As she reached the door, the ship shook. Knocking her from her feet and sprawling her across the deck. Again the tremors came, swirling her stomach as she stood precariously. With careful steps she made it to the door, though before she could open it, it parted. Hanging to its frame for support, on the other side of the door, stood Michael.
                          “ We’re under attack,” he said, grasping her hand firmly, though his touch was gentler than than of the wraith guards. He pulled her with him, moving quickly through the bucking corridors.

to be continued.....

Comment

finished the new years wraith greeting card
                            i think i might delete it its not great but thought i show everyone anyway
                            http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...etingcard1.png
                            and i hope you get better soon susanne
                            thanks wraithlord, still not feeling too good but the sight of the greetings card cheered me up a bit
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

great chapter jesserella keep up the good work

Comment

oh and happy new year everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X