• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new chapter, wooo, hope people like it *possible spoilers*

Spoiler:
    “First”
    chapter four

Her body shivered uncontrollably as she lay there. Her face pressed firmly against the cool floor, hoping to quell the heat in her head. He fired on me, she thought to herself. Her surprise at seeing him had been short lived, as he had pulled out a weapon and stunned her before she could react. He shot me, she thought again. She opened her eyes and instantly shut them again. The light burned into her head, increasing the thump of her headache. Her nerves flared and her limbs felt heavy.
    “ He shot me” she growled through the pain. She had felt something, for barely a second when he had looked at her. But now that was gone, she was furious.
    She forced herself to move, one small movement at a time until she was standing precariously. Lights danced enticingly in front of her eyes as she looked around her cell. She took a step forward only to find the strength leave her. Her body impacted the floor hard. But she was already unconscious.

She couldn’t tell how long she had lay there. Eventually she had woken. The pain had lessened as she slept. Exhausted and disheartened she lay there in self pity. The darkness fumed within her, frustrated at her inaction. She had that part of her under control now, no longer ruled by her instincts, she found herself unsure of herself. It was several moments of laying there, breathing in the dry musk of the floor, before she noticed she wasn’t alone.

He sat there calmly, observing her with patience. The expression in his eyes softened her anger at seeing him again. They looked at each other in silence for a moment.
    “ I have to apologise.... for shooting you” he said quietly, she felt that he meant it. Unsure of what to say she merely nodded slightly at him. He held her attention like none of the other wraith she had seen had. Something in him was different, his voice was unlike theirs, less hostile and frightening. Even his appearance seemed not entirely like the others. He’s... more like me, she thought, slightly excited.
    “ I didn’t expect you to react so badly to being stunned” he said carefully in his quiet tone, a hint of sadness in his voice.
    She had so many questions, and yet all she could do was look at him. Her mind looking for something appropriate to say.
    “The humans?...” was all she could think to ask. He sighed and looked away, after a second he tiled his head towards her.
    “ You feel hunger?” he asked. The darkness jumped into her thoughts, and with it the emptiness of her stomach.
    “No” she lied, looking away. Her mind was haunted with the faces of the men she had killed, their last words, their screams. She knew he was still looking at her, could almost feel his gaze on the back of her head.
    “You can’t stay here” was his reply. His voice clearly showing frustration. “ They only let me stay because.....well.... because I’m still useful, but no matter how useful you are, she, she won’t tolerate your presence. Your a threat to her, in more ways than you could know.
    They were once again looking at each other. She was experiencing fear, but it was unlike before, she was afraid to be parted from him. She felt an easy calmness when she was with him. They had an affinity, she was sure of it, she didn’t want to loose that.
    “ What will happen to me” she asked him, her fear coming through clearly in her voice.
    He stood up and looked out of the cell.
    “ Don’t worry, you won’t be harmed,..... I won’t allow it. You should eat, your very weak.” He turned back to her and smiled slightly.
    “No”, she replied strongly, she wouldn’t be swayed. The darkness swelled, whispering and tempting her.
    “I understand” he said, looking away, she felt that he really did.” It was difficult for me too at first, still is sometimes, but you need to, to survive.”
    He leant down towards her, her eyes widened as she looked in to his. He swept a fiery lock of hair from her forehead.
    “I’ll bring you some human food nor now” he whispered “ It will sustain you for a while, but,...” he trailed off, as he heard footsteps in the corridor.
    “ How much, how much do the others know about me?” she whispered to him.
    “They know a little, I’ve managed to keep the specifics of your... DNA from them, it would be far too dangerous for you if they knew.”
    She sighed inwardly, the feeling of rejection settled in her like ice. The footsteps grew nearer. He stood up again and moved towards the webbed bars on her cage. A tall wraith came in to view, faceless behind his mask. He motioned to a living panel on the wall and the bars recoiled into the wall. Her visitor went to leave, but turned to her as he did so.
    “ I will bring a human for your consumption later, think about co-operating” he said mock menacing, “ By the way, “ he added, “my name is Michael”. Then he was gone, walking swiftly up the corridor and out of sight.

To be continued......

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post

Spoiler:
      “First”
      chapter four

Her body shivered uncontrollably as she lay there. Her face pressed firmly against the cool floor, hoping to quell the heat in her head. He fired on me, she thought to herself. Her surprise at seeing him had been short lived, as he had pulled out a weapon and stunned her before she could react. He shot me, she thought again. She opened her eyes and instantly shut them again. The light burned into her head, increasing the thump of her headache. Her nerves flared and her limbs felt heavy.
      “ He shot me” she growled through the pain. She had felt something, for barely a second when he had looked at her. But now that was gone, she was furious.
      She forced herself to move, one small movement at a time until she was standing precariously. Lights danced enticingly in front of her eyes as she looked around her cell. She took a step forward only to find the strength leave her. Her body impacted the floor hard. But she was already unconscious.

She couldn’t tell how long she had lay there. Eventually she had woken. The pain had lessened as she slept. Exhausted and disheartened she lay there in self pity. The darkness fumed within her, frustrated at her inaction. She had that part of her under control now, no longer ruled by her instincts, she found herself unsure of herself. It was several moments of laying there, breathing in the dry musk of the floor, before she noticed she wasn’t alone.

He sat there calmly, observing her with patience. The expression in his eyes softened her anger at seeing him again. They looked at each other in silence for a moment.
      “ I have to apologise.... for shooting you” he said quietly, she felt that he meant it. Unsure of what to say she merely nodded slightly at him. He held her attention like none of the other wraith she had seen had. Something in him was different, his voice was unlike theirs, less hostile and frightening. Even his appearance seemed not entirely like the others. He’s... more like me, she thought, slightly excited.
      “ I didn’t expect you to react so badly to being stunned” he said carefully in his quiet tone, a hint of sadness in his voice.
      She had so many questions, and yet all she could do was look at him. Her mind looking for something appropriate to say.
      “The humans?...” was all she could think to ask. He sighed and looked away, after a second he tiled his head towards her.
      “ You feel hunger?” he asked. The darkness jumped into her thoughts, and with it the emptiness of her stomach.
      “No” she lied, looking away. Her mind was haunted with the faces of the men she had killed, their last words, their screams. She knew he was still looking at her, could almost feel his gaze on the back of her head.
      “You can’t stay here” was his reply. His voice clearly showing frustration. “ They only let me stay because.....well.... because I’m still useful, but no matter how useful you are, she, she won’t tolerate your presence. Your a threat to her, in more ways than you could know.
      They were once again looking at each other. She was experiencing fear, but it was unlike before, she was afraid to be parted from him. She felt an easy calmness when she was with him. They had an affinity, she was sure of it, she didn’t want to loose that.
      “ What will happen to me” she asked him, her fear coming through clearly in her voice.
      “ Don’t worry, you won’t be harmed,..... I won’t allow it. You should eat, your very weak.” He turned back to her and smiled slightly.
      “No”, she replied strongly, she wouldn’t be swayed. The darkness swelled, whispering and tempting her.
      “I understand” he said, looking away, she felt that he really did.” It was difficult for me too at first, still is sometimes, but you need to, to survive.”
      He leant down towards her, her eyes widened as she looked in to his. He swept a fiery lock of hair from her forehead.
      “I’ll bring you some human food nor now” he whispered “ It will sustain you for a while, but,...” he trailed off, as he heard footsteps in the corridor.
      “They know a little, I’ve managed to keep the specifics of your... DNA from them, it would be far too dangerous for you if they knew.”
      She sighed inwardly, the feeling of rejection settled in her like ice. The footsteps grew nearer. He stood up again and moved towards the webbed bars on her cage. A tall wraith came in to view, faceless behind his mask. He motioned to a living panel on the wall and the bars recoiled into the wall. Her visitor went to leave, but turned to her as he did so.
      “ I will bring a human for your consumption later, think about co-operating” he said mock menacing, “ By the way, “ he added, “my name is Michael”. Then he was gone, walking swiftly up the corridor and out of sight.

To be continued......
      Have you got the previous chapters to this story, it sounds really good from what I have read and would like to read the first 3 parts

Comment

the link is in my sig

Comment

love chapter 1 of the doctor who fic lilith and really like the fourth chapter of the story jesserella and i made a new wallpaper its of the wraith females will post it soon

Comment

the link is in my sig
            Thanks, will have a read of it

Comment

alright here it is its not finished yet there is a wraith queen appearing near the end of season 3 read it in a interview so i will wait till the episode airs it will be a while for me to see it so i thought i post it anyway to see what everybody thinks there is different colour version ok

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...wallpaper1.png
              http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...llpaper1-1.png
              http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...llpaper1-2.png
              http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...llpaper1-3.png
              http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...llpaper1-4.png
              hope you all like it

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                alright here it is its not finished yet there is a wraith queen appearing near the end of season 3 read it in a interview so i will wait till the episode airs it will be a while for me to see it so i thought i post it anyway to see what everybody thinks there is different colour version ok

hope you all like it
                They look awesome, love the third one, the colour goes really well

Comment

thanks wraithwarrior glad you like it

Comment

mmmmm i think we are straying from the path here people ,
                    as members we are suposed to help defend wraith rights ect which may be boring but thats the thread its not about fanfics (however good they might be)half of the people(members) dont post here cause its kinda got nothing to do with the wraith apart from that we all like them (which we have established)

by the way welcome wraithwarrior hope you like it here

Comment

oooops, sorry

um, okey, wraith

do you reckon that wraith given the choice would rather find another way to feed than feeding off humans?

I think eventually they might, like Allia, but wraith that had been brought up as wraith would find it hard to get used too,

and in defense of my fic, i'm trying to show a deeper view of the wraith but you have a point, we need to keep more or less on topic

Comment

Apologies, FORDs Follower. It's probably my fault.

As to Jesserella's question....

I would consider hunger to be a quite powerful motivator in the current situation. But, I think at first, only those Wraith closest to starvation would consider it. If it worked, most of the others would probably come around.

And you wouldn't necessarily have to convince all of them-just the Queens.

Comment

oh that's right the Wraith...i forgot about them...

Comment

I am the USAF Aux J.A. and im here to sue the wraith lol

Comment

Spoiler:
                              “First”
                              chapter four

To be continued......
                              I love it! Please, write the next one soon.

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post

hope you all like it
                              I like them You will have the oportunity to put another female wraith after the epiode Vengeance))
                              I liked the first one.
                              Last edited by female Wraith; 29 December 2006, 11:32 PM.
                              LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                              Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                              http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                              My fan fiction

Comment

Originally posted by FORDs Follower View Post
                                mmmmm i think we are straying from the path here people ,
                                as members we are suposed to help defend wraith rights ect which may be boring but thats the thread its not about fanfics (however good they might be)half of the people(members) dont post here cause its kinda got nothing to do with the wraith apart from that we all like them (which we have established)

by the way welcome wraithwarrior hope you like it here
                                Well we are trying to rest now We have very productive months so far:

1. The discussions in the club inspired the vote and thread for the return of the Wraith - and in that thread many people realized that SGA needs the Wraith.
                                2. We made a petition for the rights of the Wraith. Yes, I know there aren't many signitures but we shall live and see what will happen in the future.

So now we are in a Christmass/New Year break))

do you reckon that wraith given the choice would rather find another way to feed than feeding off humans?

I think eventually they might, like Allia, but wraith that had been brought up as wraith would find it hard to get used too
                                I think if the Wraith have an alternative food sourse they will prefer to feed upon it than upon humans. Remember the Wraith from Common ground - he could sense the pain of the human.

Originally posted by Davesg-43 View Post
                                I am the USAF Aux J.A. and im here to sue the wraith lol
                                LOL. Welcome))
                                Last edited by female Wraith; 29 December 2006, 11:45 PM.
                                LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                                Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                                http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                                My fan fiction

Comment

Working...
                                X