Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
    @TehOpheliac Promise to think about names..can´t come up with anything right now aside from the obvious cafeteria : feeding grounds

After that rather dark Michael-siggie and the whole mess with the fires...it´s again time for some Kar-medy
    So this wallie is especially for Wraithie and das. Hope it will give you a laugh..or at least a smile

Spoiler:

Thank you!! >w< I'll really appreciate it! <33 ^___^

Comment

A Queen-calendar?!
      Aaaah wow. This ones good.
      This one sooooo deserves green
      Thanks for sharing

Thank you! I wasn't sure how it would look because there are sooo many talent people on this thread. I'm going to make one for June. There are a lot for June right now. So that is why I made one for the remainder of May

Thanks for the green.

LS

Comment

@TehOpheliac Promise to think about names..can´t come up with anything right now aside from the obvious cafeteria : feeding grounds

After that rather dark Michael-siggie and the whole mess with the fires...it´s again time for some Kar-medy
        So this wallie is especially for Wraithie and das. Hope it will give you a laugh..or at least a smile

Spoiler:

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
        I made a calendar for the first time so I hope you will like it. I have post it in the calendar thread. I would like to share it here. So I hope no one will hit me with a wet noodle for posting here.

LS

Spoiler:
        Very nice artwork! thanks for sharing!

sigpic

Comment

calendar for december 08.

photobucket.com/albums/ll123/naamiaiset/sga/calendar/tisthesesaontobewraithing5.jpg

all the months should be covered pretty soon.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post

photobucket.com/albums/ll123/naamiaiset/sga/calendar/tisthesesaontobewraithing5.jpg

No queen in here but Wraith + Ronon. That´s almost as good.
            I like the look of this calendar. Good job
            sigpic
            Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
            Spoiler:
            Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
            You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

I'm currently watching SG-1 1x03 - The Enemy Within, where Kawalski is taken over by a young Goa'uld?

This is what he screams when he's strapped down on the surgery table:

"Release me now or I will destroy you. I command you."

Sounds familiar...

Was it Michael? Or Steve? Or Bob, or... Guess they all scream the same things, those bad ones.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

reminds me of (wraith) michael's "release me" when he's strapped down for the retrovirus experiment.

Comment

For the moment, the link to my 'baby' page is working again. I wonder how many page views before they shut it down again....
                  http://www.geocities.com/sojournerus/index.html

We need a little humour. I wonder if one Wraith says to another Wraith:

" Bob you eat to much". I the reason I asks this the other day my 'friend', said to me that I eat too much. I replied, "I love my food" So I thought of the Wraith because they love their food and, they enjoy eating.

LS
                  I hope your friend meant well and was really trying to be a friend.
                  Spoiler:
                  I have a friend who I've fussed at before for not only eating too much but for how she was eating. She's very over-weight, and she was literally shoving and forcing food into her mouth. She would have it smeared all over her face, and then say things like, "I don't know how I keep getting my food everywhere but in my mouth!" One day, out in public, I started eating exactly the way she was. She stopped, looked at me, and she said, "That's disgusting!" I looked her straight in the eye and replied, "Now you know what I think everytime I sit across from you at the dinner table!" She hasn't eaten like that since. When she starts to even look like she's going back to that, all it takes is a 'look' from me.

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                  I think I now know why the wraith have organic ships and technology - we just learned about cleanrroms at uni (the rooms where you have no dust in as to be able tom produce small parts for electronic things and so on) There is lots of filters and tech involed, which takes up much more space than the actual room you want to have relativly free of particles. The lung can do that too and apperently even more efficiently so
                  No wonder the wraith choose the stuff that works better = organic
                  Good observation, Shan! I live right here next to the space center, and I hadn't even thought of that. Why not have organic that takes care of the work for you? Quite often, nature really is more efficient than we are.

Spoiler:
                  Thanks for the Karmedy, Kar! It really was a nice thing this morning, and Gremlins was one of my faves! I just loved the Tony Randel gremlin. He was spot on! TR must have gotten a real kick out of that role!

I made a calendar for the first time so I hope you will like it. I have post it in the calendar thread. I would like to share it here. So I hope no one will hit me with a wet noodle for posting here.

LS

Spoiler:
                  As always, your work is beautiful, LS! No wet noodles!

Wonderful!!! *I still need to look into all of my stuff to see if I even have anything for making calendars! I hope ya'll realize I'm grabbing all of these.*

reminds me of (wraith) michael's "release me" when he's strapped down for the retrovirus experiment.

I think all the baddies from everywhere have pretty much the same set of lines. I've read those same lines in many a book! I guess it's the mindset.

Wraithie

What the heck happened to the Quick Links? Half of them are missing!
                  Last edited by Wraithworshipper; 16 May 2008, 05:38 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi thank you for the compliment on my calendar. I love your calendar too. I love the soft glow effect.

LS

Comment

[quote=Wraithworshipper;8241972]For the moment, the link to my 'baby' page is working again. I wonder how many page views before they shut it down again....
                      http://www.geocities.com/sojournerus/index.html

I hope your friend meant well and was really trying to be a friend.
                      Spoiler:
                      I have a friend who I've fussed at before for not only eating too much but for how she was eating. She's very over-weight, and she was literally shoving and forcing food into her mouth. She would have it smeared all over her face, and then say things like, "I don't know how I keep getting my food everywhere but in my mouth!" One day, out in public, I started eating exactly the way she was. She stopped, looked at me, and she said, "That's disgusting!" I looked her straight in the eye and replied, "Now you know what I think everytime I sit across from you at the dinner table!" She hasn't eaten like that since. When she starts to even look like she's going back to that, all it takes is a 'look' from me.

OT

Spoiler:
                      No he wasn't being rude of anything he was just joking. You see I don't eat big meals I just nibble it like having six small meals. And the thing is I'm not overweight.

LS

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post

As always, your work is beautiful, LS! No wet noodles!
                      Thank you
                      LS

Comment

That was sad.
                        For some reason, I get sad everytime I see Michael now.

[/url]

Comment

@Karhedron- It was my puppies first birthday. It was a river party with a luau theme. All the dogs got a personalized lay. BTW LOL w/ the todd mogwai
                          @Das- LOL Going green
                          @naami- I’ll keep my eye out for ya!!
                          @LS- is that Miss Ruby??- love it

Other puppies from the Luau!!
                          Last edited by masterling; 18 May 2008, 12:36 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok, I finally made a siggy with a border. This is a test siggy:

Spoiler:

Does anyone know how to add glamour with GIMP?

[/url]

Comment

It looks nice but I havn't got a clue how to do that in GIMP

sigpic

Comment

The border or the glamour?

[/url]

Comment

Working...
                                X