• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've started a Doctor Who fanfic... not very Wraithy, but maybe later on
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

love the third chapter jesserella keep them coming and i love doctor who i would be very interested in seeing the fanfic Lilith

Comment

i'll post the first chapter when it's done there's also a bit of Stargate and Amelia Atwater-Rhodes' The Keish'Ra quartet mixed in.... i find her view on Animal shifting humans to be a great model for furlings, and she herslef is a phenominal author.... only 22 and she's already published 8 books!
        sigpic

Comment

really looking forward to reading it lilith

Comment

here's a little teaser
            Spoiler:
            As the TARDIS landed, the Doctor sat back with sigh. Ever since he lost Rose, traveling just didn’t seem as fun anymore. He checked his console once more to make sure this was where the beacon was coming from and stepped outside onto a ravaging battle field. “Get down!” he heard a woman yell before he was tackled to the ground. Plasma bolts shot through the air where his head used to be. The woman kept a hand on his chest as if to hold him down while she returned fire. “Come on!” she said as she tugged him the relative safety of a ditch nearby. “I’m Wyverin by the way.”

“I’m-“ the Doctor began, but before he could finish, Wyverin was firing at whoever was shooting at them again.

“Sorry Aniile,” She said as she came back down. The Doctor stared at her as if he were in some kind of stupor.

“How do you know my name?” How did she? He hadn’t gone by that name since the Time Wars ended nearly 10,000 years ago.

“Oh right, sorry. You like to go by the Doctor nowadays isn’t it?” More shots zoomed overhead. An impact grenade landed a few feet away and created another ditch. “What do you say we continue this conversation in the relative safety of your TARDIS? I promise to explain everything once we’re inside that indestructible blue box of yours.

The Doctor warily agreed. The sooner he got information, the better. And by the looks of it, he wouldn’t be getting any while they were out here. He worked on getting the TARDIS door open while Wyverin drew their fire. Once he was inside, he yelled for her to hurry up. Wings, majestic, bluish black, falcon wings, grew from Wyverins’s back and she glided into the open TARDIS door. She closed the door as she landed, and the wings retracted into her shoulder blades as if they never had existed.

“Start explaining,” the Doctor said, his voice stern, but his face the picture of bewilderment.

“You might want to get a cup of tea. This is going to take awhile.”
            sigpic

Comment

love the teaser lilith cant wait for more

Comment

LOL. How many new posts! Jesserela, wonderful new chapter Lilith, I am curious to read your fanfiction. I am sure it will be with perfect grammar
                LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                My fan fiction

Comment

or near perfect
                  sigpic

Comment

or as near perfect as one human can get
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Wow all that illness on Page 40- I am going to join the list I was almost sent to hospital on christmas day with chest pains and breathing difficulties- spent christmastime on my mate's sofa laying around like an abandoned old sock waiting for next wash!! Up and about now.

Hope you are all okay. Weirdly I have been invited onto a Klingon board as my alter ego, Craig the Wraith ambassador-if you have ever been round London and the Bognor conventions you might well have seen my Wraith persona- there are some pictures of him on the all Wraith thunk thread. He has also been invited to a sf ball in Bournemouth.

Hear is my second part of The Hunger

[SPOILERS]He was still wreathed in the clinging state of the darkness as she watched over her Brother some timeless space later. She and her Mother had caught his failing form in time, as he pitched forward, narrowly missing the table's edge with his skull. She saw once again the food bowl he had knocked with his fall, hit the ground, after in it downwards' flight. The bowl had splattered him with its' contents all over his body like strange coloured gore. Almost she recalled like human red blood that had congealed on the chest after she had fed.

For endless ages, She watched over him like some dark and brooding guardian, once She and her Mother had brought him to her quarters as they were closer. Even now, he was still wrapped in the shadowy wing of unconscienciousness. A merciful state that freed him from the throws of neverending agony he been subject before his fall. It allowed him into this unexpected grace of peace.

He was her older Beloved Brother and she remembered unceasingly how she followed him around like his adoring awe inspired little female shadow. Her actions had incited no comment from him- no word that chased her away from his light of prescence. He had accepted her with no question and as small children, being birthed so close together, they used to playstalk one another under the watchful eyes of guarding Wraith Warriors as their adults would participate in "The Cull."

She remembered his favourite places being in the wooded lands of the World in "The Cull." Whether The Wild was glowing under the yellow of the homesun or silver and otherwise silent beneath the streams of water coming from the skies, her Brother was quietly pleased with it. Now this adored brillant Brother of her's might die because of The Changeover.

Her Changeover had been a star turn premature, whilst his was one much later than should be happening to his kind. His Changeover was unnaturally violent. His own body was consuming itself with The Hunger so strong and engulfing was it. His beautiful long hair , his pride, had already turned to deep silver(so much the colour of the skies they had been children under together). Even now white strands appeared, like veins of snow in the silver, almost visably before her widened eyes. The eye lashes that fluttered on his leaf coloured cheek were completely white already. The Hunger would him destroy unless he fed as soon as now.

The spasms of Hunger were so violent, she knew that his enzyme gland in his right side was failing to work. Even worse the feeding maw in his right palm was paralysed with the intensity of the horrendous pain he was going though. No this was not a normal Changeover and there was nothing She, his Sister could do for him. He needed to feed and soon before.. before he...

He opened his eyes and the maelstrom of his vision resolved into the concerned face of his Sister. She knew as Wraith do, that he was dying by the seconds that passed, tearing apart the strands of his life to its ends. He needed hard, beyond measure to do something which he knew, by strictly instinctual means, his body was not able to do- even when quiet, like now, the convulsions resembled.. well... reminded him of hunger.

It came to him he was dying of hunger beyond anything he had ever felt in his entire life. A hunger So deep it was pulling him apart with it vicious brutal ravenous claws. It was the Hunger that adults had often talked about in whispers when they thought he had not been listening. How could such Hunger kill? He hoped he was not going to find out with his life, at this moment in time,when his people lived for always.

"It is called the Hunger" She said out loud in his mind. She had too much respect for him to hide the destable state of being, her Brother.
                      " It is killing me- I need to...?" He trailed away.
                      "You need to feed, Brother. Fight it Brother" She said not bothering to hide her concern.
                      "How do I feed" He asked even though an age old awakening instinct woke up, whispering inside his head. It began to tell him even before his Sister Mindspoke to him
                      As she reached out to guide him,to feed the Hunger, her brother screamed as waved after wave of convulsions wracked through him faster than exploding light. Despite himself he screamed as he become lost in the agony...SPOILERS]
                      Last edited by kaeyla; 28 December 2006, 12:04 PM.
                      We are angels of death in black leather
                      Your demons without wings, we glide
                      We are angels in black with a hunger
                      Not your sheep to change or guide.
                      We are angels in the blackness for ever

Comment

Hi, Kaeyla I hope you feel better now. The second part is very good but why is it so short?!
                        LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                        My fan fiction

Comment

Hi there yes I am well and seen to be experiencing technical diffculties- it would not post with the spoiler in edit so forgive me this time for taking so much room up. I hope I can get my self in order soon. Hope it good as the first part! It surprised me when I wrote this story

Hope you dont mind I have emailed the petition for Wraith to a friend who is putting it in an club email letter to an entire SF fanclub up North. Yep Craig my Wraith is now a Wraith Ambassador to a Klingon fed starbase
                          Last edited by kaeyla; 28 December 2006, 12:32 PM.
                          We are angels of death in black leather
                          Your demons without wings, we glide
                          We are angels in black with a hunger
                          Not your sheep to change or guide.
                          We are angels in the blackness for ever

Comment

Now the chapter looks much better
                            LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                            My fan fiction

Comment

Can I join the Wraith Defender Club, I mean ok they havent held up their word much but who cares, they are ace

Comment

welcome Wraith Warrior!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X