Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    *teheee* that's a cool idea. But I don't want to die just because of all the stuff that's in this thread. I would I start talking wraithish if I'd use that machine?

OK, in which episode One can see Todds belly?
    Fainne -

I think it's probably Steve in 'Poisening the Well', we have not seen Todd's yet

Tune In, Turn On, Burn Out .......

Comment

Originally posted by Ashimjara View Post
      Fainne -

I think it's probably Steve in 'Poisening the Well', we have not seen Todd's yet
      oops - *lol* there you see how much Todd controles my mind thank you.

Comment

I was like: Todd's belly ?!?!?

When did I miss that? I didn't... Right?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

The Veldt - Your pictures are beautiful!! What a wonderful style you have! I try to experiment with different styles, but end up going right back to pencil and paper, afraid to experiment or stray from what I know. So much talent here, it's amazing! Even if Wraith have no artistic abilities, at least their worshippers do!!

Icarium - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That is hilarious!!

@ Everyone - Two things. No, three. First, glad you all enjoyed my nonsense. Hope our German friends got a laugh out of my drabble a couple pages back - it is in no way meant to offend (how could anyone be offended by being compared to a lovely Wraith!!).

I just finished a longwinded something or other on JMs blog - I posted it on the 8th, to avoid his current blog entry. I hope he reads it - I think it makes more sense than what I've been trying to say so far.

About Facebook. It is only an added feature - we don't have to use it. The forums, as I understand it, will remain as is.

das
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Degilwen;8209313
            @Rachel Thank you that you visit the Planet Wraith :D

I have a Question to all Signature Maker Can I upload some of your sig´s into the Planet Wraith Gallery? Like so?: [url
            http://planet-wraith.homepage.t-online.de/cpg1414/[/url]
            @Degilwen: Welcome back! I really am not much of a sig maker, but you are welcome to add mine to planet-wraith if you want to.

@Veldt: very nice artwork. I like the profile best.

@ Wraithie: I love the Todd wallies, especially the first one. I've often wondered if Todd ever feels oppressed (or depressed) by the sheer weight of the years he has lived. Much like the sentiments you expressed so beautifully in your verse. And I love the new sig.

@das: Your humor is, as always, a delight to read. And I like your new sig showcasing your original artwork!

@Wraith Cake: pancakes must be the WDC breakfast of champions. That's what I made for breakfast, too!

To WDC in general: those of you who actually keep up with the big picture of the Gate World forums, instead of just staying here in our own cozy little Hive, I'd appreciate it if you could keep me updated on changes in the forums, ie. change in format to Facebook style???

@Shanthaia: Another great sig! How do you come up with all those ideas.

The next couple of days will be busy for me, so I'll check in when I can. Happy Mother's Day to all the WDC moms!
            Sparrow hawk

sigpic

Comment

OMG! I wonder if he has read it?
              If he did, I hope he at least got a snicker or two out of it!

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
              I like the first drawing and the icons the most
              Same here. I'd like to see more.

Wraithworshipper, I read your story yesterday... Here's my response...

Icarium
              LOL I love it! That's one of the eppies I missed because of the storms, so it hurts to see Todd (even if it's Penny Todd) all kinda cowering? How could that name and that word ever be in the same sentence! As I said though, “CH, I’m not going to hurt you. I merely wish to abase myself at your feet.”

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
              @ icarium: - great one
              It was, wasn't it? Imagine! A big ol' Wraith afraid of li'l ol' me? Hmmm...tasty!

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
              Guess if JM really reads the story he´ll give out live ammunition on the set...just in case
              And I second the
              Live ammo!? Couldn't you have just suggested a taser or something not quite so...um...permanent solution-ish?

Originally posted by Wraith Worshipper View Post
              Just be careful wraithie, I know this may sound overly cautious but writers "do" borrow ideas and who are you--a fan on a forum, you have no power. You've got some really great ideas, but I would be careful to post your stuff on JMs blog. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing personally against the man, but what recourse would you have if he did decide to read your stuff and use it with nar'ry a word in the credits to you. I had a post graduate professor who I had a good relationship with. I was taking his creative writing class and he wanted me to TA with him the following year. I wanted to show him my stuff, because I was interested in publishing it and he said be careful who you show your stuff to, even professors will take your ideas for their own--it is done a lot. J, my guy, said the same thing. He had a number of good relationships with his profs at UofT (in Toronto) and they warned him again and again about the same thing. What I'm trying to say is, your ideas are good, therefore guard them.

wwii/ wraith cake
              Thank you for the concern, Wraith Cake, but I did put it out there publicly, so if the idea gets snerched... Anyway, I do have proof the story idea is mine, and I own it. BUT...I did not say, "I own it, so no snerching!" It's no biggie. As long as the forum folks would recognize where the greatness of the idea came from!

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
              OMG ladies (gentlmen) you are so fast. I just can't catch up those pages. But i browsed through them and I love your artworks. Icarium keep on experimenting - i love your wallis I did a walli too today - seems my creativity returns

It's fab, Fainne! Sooo good to have you back.

If I missed anyone, it was un-intentional! I didn't get enough sleep before today started. Hopefully, I'll be able to get some rest before coming back.

Take care all! *Hugs*
              Wraithie
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post

you didn't miss anything, it was ALL in my head

OMG I just realized we have 2 "Wraithworshippers" in here. *lol* I thoight you were one person notes Wraithie and Wraith Cake are not the same person

Thank you Wraithie I've never been away but every time I get here I'm a bit awed because there are so many posts to catch up. So I only post when I got the time to catch up and know what you are chatting about I'll never leave the WDC NEVVVAAAARRRRR

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post

It would be nice to see *more* of Todd....

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                  If he did, I hope he at least got a snicker or two out of it!

Lol!

[QUOTE=dasNdanger;8210839
                  I just finished a longwinded something or other on JMs blog - I posted it on the 8th, to avoid his current blog entry. I hope he reads it - I think it makes more sense than what I've been trying to say so far.
                  das[/QUOTE]

Das - I shall go and read it, your posts are always good!

Comment

[QUOTE=Ashimjara;8210749]
                    Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
                    @das Guess sometimes stunners can be pretty stunning

@Edit @ ashimjara *waves* Hello there
                    QUOTE]

Karhedron - Wie Gehts?

Ashimjara
                    Aaah..was kind of busy

Mir gehts gut. Die Sonne scheint und ich verwöhne mich mit guter Musik und einem Gläschen Wein. Hoffe dir gehts auch gut?

I´m fine. The suns shining and I treat myself with good music and a glass of whine. Hope your fine too?

@Fainne All in your head? I said we COULD invent a knowledge repository...not use it right away . And if your scared by the many new posts...just spare mine. Bet you would have only half to read left
                    sigpic
                    Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                    Spoiler:
                    Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                    You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

[QUOTE=Karhedron;8211027]

Mir gehts gut. Die Sonne scheint und ich verwöhne mich mit guter Musik und einem Gläschen Wein. Hoffe dir gehts auch gut?
                      Mir gehts auch gut, veliecht etwas Wein Später!

I also have a couple of small bottles of pear cider chilling in the fridge, so I have something to drink while I watch an episode or two of SG1 Series 3, just filling in till SGA starts again.

Comment

Do you know there's Steve appreciation thread? There aren't many people there though
                        Someone direct me to this thread!

So...If everyone is speaking German, I will too! Even though I only had one year in german, I can construct complex sentences:

Ich habe eine Katze!

[/url]

Comment

Das ist aber schön, ich habe keine - ich habe aber einen zahmen Wraith in meinem Besitz

sigpic

Comment

Das ist aber schön, ich habe keine - ich habe aber einen zahmen Wraith in meinem Besitz
                            I'm going to try and decipher this..

The is pretty? I have no? I have a wraith in my something?

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
                              Someone direct me to this thread!

So...If everyone is speaking German, I will too! Even though I only had one year in german, I can construct complex sentences:

Ich habe eine Katze!

lol - und Ich habe ein Kind!

A Steve thread? sounds interesting, where is it?

Comment

I haven't found it yet, but I am looking...

[/url]

Comment

Working...
                                X