Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
    Hmm...We have a Wraithworshipper and a Wraith Worshipper. Do we now have a WraithWorshipper? LOL
    Ish confused.
    Now you've made me confused.

Oh, I get it it, the other has a capital, yours doesn't for the worshipper part.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
      I still like my BAMSR joke about that the best.

While on Earth, they should have ordered pizza while working on the Virus. You know, pizza for Rodney, the pizzaboy for Todd...
      LOL
      Originally posted by Wraith Worshipper View Post
      Yes, thank you. I appreciate your help.

wwii
      Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
      Okay - again - great sigs and jokes and stuff!! I'm on dial-up and finding browsing a bit hard tonight... (I must get around to greening people - I am SO bad about that because I always forget!!! This is the first forum I've ever been on with this feature, so it often slips my mind.)

Oh god, I think I'm a Stever! I bought the Steve action figure - it is just the Erik figure repainted (that's how it is advertised), but it's a limited offer so worth getting it. I have Steve and Erik, but keeping Steve in his package for now. Erik is on my desk, surrounded by about 8 Wolverines, and an 18" Captain Jack Sparrow. It's like my fandoms all threw up on my desk at once...

Shawn, btw, probably was very picky - I think he eats the same stuff JM blogs about. Heh - maybe we should give Shawn the last name of 'Mallozzi'....

(oh, and yes - I'm feeling a little better, but still very apprehensive about the fate of the Wraith (as a whole) in S5, not to mention what they may be doing to Todd.)

das
      Glad to see you!

And, as I was wading through all the posts, I had one of those... Todd moments--I remembered that scene when Carter goes to talk to Todd and drags Wolsley with her. Wolsley says that he'd never seen a Wraith before. And Sam answers: "You're in for a treat."

I AGREE!!!!

I loved that scene.
      HONOR. A story. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...22#post8549622

sigpic

Comment

@Karhedron: Are you up really early, or did you never go to bed? It's about 6:46AM over there!
        Its not about its exactly 6:46am. But since I work at home i got my own rythm anyway. Why do you think i joined a foreign forum?

And...i did never go to bed. I don´t sleep that much especially on the weekend
        sigpic
        Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
        Spoiler:
        Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
        You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

I just checked the reputation rating. I have 17! I guess wow... and thank you, whoever it was. Now i know what the little green thingy is. Now I need to live up to it. Sigh...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler64 View Post
            LOL

Glad to see you!

And, as I was wading through all the posts, I had one of those... Todd moments--I remembered that scene when Carter goes to talk to Todd and drags Wolsley with her. Wolsley says that he'd never seen a Wraith before. And Sam answers: "You're in for a treat."

I AGREE!!!!

I loved that scene.
            Then Wolsley said "Ladies first". What a chicken.
            Todd thinking: "The human male will taste like chicken"

LS

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler64 View Post
              LOL

Glad to see you!

Glad to see you too.
              "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
                Its not about its exactly 6:46am. But since I work at home i got my own rythm anyway. Why do you think i joined a foreign forum?

And...i did never go to bed. I don´t sleep that much especially on the weekend
                Sleep! what's that. Sleep is over rated anyways. I don't sleep much either.

LS

Comment

Now you have 18. Go look.
                  sigpic

Comment

I thought I was leaving--got hungry, now I'm full and there are Ug!! three more pages!! EEeeks lots of lovely reading--my mouth is half full and I am seeing the pages increase!!!

wwii
                    "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

I added some too.

[/url]

Comment

Now you have 18. Go look.
                        I think the max rep point level is 2000. they're more like "wraith points" for us.

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                          Then Wolsley said "Ladies first". What a chicken.
                          Todd thinking: "The human male will taste like chicken"

LS
                          Ha!!!

Todd (reconsidering the taste): And THIS male, like turkey.

sigpic

Comment

What is TPTB?

[/url]

Comment

The Powers That Be
                              sigpic

Comment

the powers that be
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...