No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering there's currently only 25 members, it's not like 5 join each week. It wouldn't be much of a hassle to edit in new members, say, once a week.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
      Considering there's currently only 25 members, it's not like 5 join each week. It wouldn't be much of a hassle to edit in new members, say, once a week.
      agreed

And here is your member list (drumroll please):
      Female wraith
      FORDs follower
      Nerus
      Wraithlord
      Mckaychick
      Blitz
      Black panther
      Buba uognarf
      Laura the asgard
      Isil’zha
      Replihawk
      ouroboros
      Jesserella
      Kirmit
      Da vister the ori
      Wraith scientist
      Kaela
      Wraithlover
      Areghnatha
      Travis
      Gopher65
      Lilith
      Susanne
      WraithQueen
      Technowraith
      FallenAngelII

now i have gone through are entire thread and these were the people who joined , if i have misspelled your name or not included you just say and i will put you in .

oh and female wraith when you have the spare time copy and paste the list into the first post

oh nearly forgot MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY
      Last edited by ~Benjamin~; 26 December 2006, 01:27 PM.

Comment

my name is with an "e" not an "a", but i don't mind

Comment

well, now we have a member list.... another thing that would help is having a link in our sigs like i do... some people just don't visit the Season boards [( ie: me )] and so even if they are wraith supporters, don't know where to find the thread or that it even exists...

anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

and here's the revision Isil'zha

Spoiler:
          We fight to live, we live to fight
          And tonight you’ll hear my battlecry
          We live our lives on the front lines
          We’re not afraid of the fast times
          These days have opened up my eyes
          And now I see where the threat lies

Frontline, Pillar

Sarla
          I expected to die. And to die as a meal. But now, I’m gasping, lying on the ground as the Queen speaks.

“You will be allowed to live.” She cocks her head to one side. “For you attacked me in defense of your mate.”

If I had the strength, I would have spit on her. As it is, I lay silent as others carry me away.

Queen
          Perhaps I showed too much mercy. Perhaps I should not have chosen this village to survive the cullings. And perhaps, the female has learned to despise me more.

But finally, to the hunt. The other villages are too far away for the runner to have reached yet. It will not be difficult to catch him before he reaches them.

I find myself tracing the path at first, then I find where he left it. A few broken branches, crushed plants, it is much the same as tracking some animal. And that, I have practiced much at.

It will take some time to catch him. But in this world, this forest, there is some familiarity to the scents and sounds of this place. Though I should not obtain such enjoyment from that.

Arel
          I do not know what I should feel: anger, gratefulness, hate, joy? For Sarla is alive, and Martak is dead. But the Wraith took years from Sarla as well. And I hate myself for being unable to hate the Wraith Queen any longer.

So, after the Queen goes on her hunt, and the other Wraith leave the village, I unearth the weapon the runner left me. It is a gun, cold, metallic, and he said it would even kill a Wraith. May the ancestors give me the courage to use it.

But first, I will have to find the queen.

Queen
          The runner is wounded. He will not have gotten far. And I have only hunted for a day. It was some beast that injured him, and its corpse, along with his dried blood, will aid my chase.

I see the trap just before I would have stepped on it. This human is clever. Otherwise, he would have died before now. How he managed to make a rope, especially a noose, in such time, is surprising.

So hungry. It had been worse once before, but now I also feel the remnants of the knife wound adding to the pain. I cannot bury it anymore, cannot ignore the one thing my body requires.

Arel
          How could I forget my own weakness? As if I could keep pace with a hunting Wraith. But, she is tired, and her prey wounded. Perhaps she just left the cave an hour ago. Perhaps I can kill her before my will fades.

Perhaps Sarla yet lives. Yes, think of your daughter. I risk too much by thinking on this Wraith, this Wraith who spared my village against all the needs of her kind. No, not all the needs—some of us must remain to provide for later cullings.

The queen dies. She. Dies. Ancestors, may I catch her before she feeds.

Sarla
          My father has been gone over a day now, or so they’ve told me. And the Wraith are gone from my village, though I heard the faint scream of one of their darts not long ago. They cull the other villages, and I can do nothing.

And Martak. To think of that—no. I am angered that I am alive, and more angered that I am grateful for it. But I still would die to destroy that queen. And that, that must be why my father has gone. He would not beg. He could not beg. And how could they return what was taken from me?

As if they would ever do so.

Queen
          He is so close now, and the other human—the male from the village, is not far behind. I may still survive this. And the runner realizes I am there, and runs, pulls up some sort of weapon and shoots me with it. I merely snarl, and follow. One of us will die.

Another shot, and I halt for a moment. There is too much pain, as my body raids all energy to continue on. I move behind a tree, and he misses when he shoots again. Then, he moves closer, it is easy to sense hope from him—he thinks my strength gone.

That is wrong. I knock his weapon from his hand, and he blocks my feeding hand once, twice. He pays less attention to my other, and it hits him in the chest, knocking him down.

I rip the covering from his chest and feed. His life begins to renew mine, and I scream my triumph as the hunger retreats. There is much strength to him, and I am grateful for it, as my wounds begin to heal.

The other human comes, and I look to see a weapon in his shaking hand. But it is not me he seems to fear.

And I hear the voices of many of my kind, as their hiveship appears above the planet. They dared come to my feeding grounds.
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

25 members didnt realize there were that many good job fords follower for checking
            i only have dial up so it would take me ages to look through all 37 pages on the thread

Comment

ohhhh god im gonna get a wraithing for this one....i finished the first chapter of a wraithy fanfic its in the fanfic section under michael and susie (wraith fanfic) i know the fisrt chapter is crappy but im not that creative
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

link, link, link!!! i'm too lazy to go look for it... besides, i don't venture to certain boards for indescriminant reasons
                sigpic

Comment

arg! im a crap writer crap crap crap!!!!! but if anyones the most harsh its you lilith so take a shot lol

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...55#post6130855
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                    arg! im a crap writer crap crap crap!!!!! but if anyones the most harsh its you lilith so take a shot lol

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...55#post6130855
                    lol thanks i think.... don't worry, i'll just point out all your grammar and spelling mistakes... i'll leave your bad fic to yourself
                    sigpic

Comment

lmao i dare say there will be a few im very bad at sentences so i have been told by my idiot of a lecturer
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                        lmao i dare say there will be a few im very bad at sentences so i have been told by my idiot of a lecturer
                        that, is an understatement
                        sigpic

Comment

I like the story, Susanne
                          LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                          Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                          http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                          My fan fiction

Comment

i really like the story susanne hope theres more

Comment

and how about i edit it before you post it, hmm??
                              sigpic

Comment

It's good to be back. I see a lot happened while I was gone.

Thanks, Lilith. Don't know when I'll get the next chapter up.

Interesting story, Susanne.

Comment

Working...
                                X