Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
    I'm attempting to print Naami's Todd calendar on canvas right now.

OMG! It's fabulous! I am going to have to mount and frame this!

you did print the 2008 one?

Comment

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
      Spoiler:

I believe I have become a siggy making machine. I just can't stop!
      You were warned!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post

you did print the 2008 one?
        Spoiler:

It really is printed on canvas and not just an effect.
        Last edited by Wraithworshipper; 09 May 2008, 06:23 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

you printed my own calendar out before me! have fun with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
            wow, I like it... which font is it?

es gibt doch mehr Deutsche (und solche, die etwas deutsch verstehen) in diesem Forum als ich dachte

so there are more germans (and those who understand german a bit) in this forum.
            Good to know - I used to write in german as a secret language here *lol* I know english can be tricky - I made a lot mistakes here BUT this is a VERY patient forum.
            It is a very very patient forum, and supportive. Thank goodness. I'm always up for practicing my very weak understanding of German, but I do love the language.

wwii/ wraith cake
            "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post

Your welcome Icarium and love the Wallie it's really beautiful oh and I've been thinking about the calenders
              Spoiler:
              I've decided to make them.

The way I'm planning on making them is I'll do one for each month and each one will have a pic also i want to take my time and not rush them so it'll be a while before they're finished hope that's ok.

Edit: I tried to green you for the Wallie but unfortunately it won't let me at the moment.
              The calendars are amazing. Such a great idea. What does it mean to "green" someone??? I've been posting for a while and I don't know what it means.

wwii/wraith cake

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post

Speaking of which - anyone notice Todd's 'handgina' in those recent pics from JM's blog...hmmmm...it appears to be...hungry...*sucky, sucky*

das
                Wait...I just had a look. You're right Ha! that's hysterical...yes, yes his hands look hungry.

wwii/ wraith cake

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Worshipper View Post
                  The calendars are amazing. Such a great idea. What does it mean to "green" someone??? I've been posting for a while and I don't know what it means.

wwii/wraith cake
                  in the gray bar on the replies, there's a scale icon. click it and you can approve or disapprove someone's post.

Comment

This is random, and I'm sure somewhere in this thread or forum someone mentions it (I am too lazy to look) but I wonder...
                    Too the wraith are there different flavors of human?

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post

Yup.

Spoiler:
                      Todd's going to ask the team for help on stabilizing his alliance... Teyla's going in disguise along with Todd to another Hive, to calm them down a bit. Problem is that they're gonna ask Teyla about Wraith leader stuff. It appears the second Hive has lost some ground to another Hive, and they ask Teyla what she would do in that situation, or something alike. The answers should be fun! (The Queen: 5x09)

Michael will live after Search and Rescue. I just asked Joe Mallozzi yesterday if we will be seeing more Connor eps this season, and he says it's looking good. So he'll be seen more towards the ending, probably.

Kenny is we think the Wraith that will be with the rest of the team on Todd's Hive when Teyla and Todd join the other Hive. He might be the bald guy from the pics on Joe M's blog, but we don't know yet. That guy is either Kenny or the Commander of the second Hive.

No, Todd is not against the Lanteans. At least, he shouldn't be. Joe M says he reacts logically to a situation, and adapts quickly. The spoilers have come out for 5x11, and Todd has apparently jumped to the wrong conclusion.

But you can read about all that stuff on this board, or you can join people at the season 5 thread and go read it there.

Thank goodness. This makes me feel better. It is interesting that JM is responding to the pleas of the wraithies. I think he realizes we'd watch the show no matter how many spoilers we were fed. It's official, from (I guess) a tv show economic point of view,--WE'RE DELIGHTFULLY OBSESSED!! and JM knows understands. Yea!!

wwii/ wraith cake

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                        We have named the bald Wraith Jean Luc Picard nice but, when I look at him I think of 'Uncle Fester' from the Addams Family. Todd's Uncle Fester ok just a little Wraith humour.

LS
                        Yesss! Fester or what's his name from the old black and white films Peter Lorre ??

Comment

Long before I join GW I played around with Stargate images. I made a Steve Icon and picture. Now I will share them with you.

LS
                          I made a Icon 100x100

Spoiler:

Comment

Wraithie- the clander came out great!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I Love Steve
                              And Erik!
                              I can't choose!

[/url]

Comment

Spoiler:

It looks soooo beautiful. Great idea and great job.

wwii/ wraith cake

Comment

Working...
                                X