Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:

Wraithie

Ish feeling like in a weird, not so good place right now. Don't know why.

@BlueJay
    Spoiler:

Love ya, Hon!
    Last edited by Wraithworshipper; 09 May 2008, 05:18 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey all, Im so excited! I m so please with how “riddick” came out. I think he is my new favorite. (do you all call him something else?)
      Anywho, im sure your all tired of them by now but I cant help myself. I think this weekend I may tackle the sedata king and the queen from allies.
      BTW-das I love the WRT line up
      Last edited by masterling; 10 May 2008, 11:27 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by masterling View Post
        Hey all, Im so excited! I m so please with how “riddick” came out. I think he is my new favorite. (do you all call him something else?)
        Anywho, im sure your all tired of them by now but I cant help myself. I think this weekend I may tackle the sedata king and the queen from allies.
        Wait a minute....you DREW that?
        sigpic
        Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
        Spoiler:
        Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
        You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

What is that wraith wearing on his face?

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
            Ish feeling like in a weird, not so good place right now. Don't know why.

*wanders off the thread browsing the Shep-Thunk-Thread searching someone Wraithie can feed on*
            sigpic
            Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
            Spoiler:
            Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
            You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Ok, I used ArtRage and I don't get anything like what you did. But, wait a minute I CAN'T DRAW!!, Oh, well I can dream now, anyways lovely drawing. Do we have a name for this Wraith? If we don't how about Damian

LS

Comment

Very nice! He's called 'Neo' after The Matrix

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
                What is that wraith wearing on his face?
                He's hunting Ronan, so he's wearing protective eye goggles.

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post

*wanders off the thread browsing the Shep-Thunk-Thread searching someone Wraithie can feed on*
                Thank you.

And just in case BlueJay missed it:
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

He is the first wraith in Sadeta sent to fight Ronon. He had on an awesome pair of "sunglasses".
                  I use artrage. It allows you to see the image you are painting there is also a tool to help you pick adjust the color so it will closely match the original image. It takes some getting use to but Iv learned several tricks that have greatly improved the texture and depth. Also the Undo comes in very handy. I have had many, many horrible pictures that went straight to Recycle.
                  sigpic

Comment

He's hunting Ronan, so he's wearing protective eye goggles.
                    I didn't know Ronan gave off UV Radiation.

[/url]

Comment

Okay...now I really need to go get artrage!
                      sigpic

Comment

I need to get a scanner. Well, I have a scanner, but we lost all the cords.

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
                          I didn't know Ronan gave off UV Radiation.
                          When Ronan starts shooting, lots of little bits go flying! Safety first...protective eyewear is a must!
                          sigpic

Comment

Lol. I still like to think Ronan emits radiation.
                            I am getting a kitten tommorow, and if its a boy, I am naming it Ronan!

[/url]

Comment

wraithie- you can get a free down load of it to play with. The full soft where is only $25 usd. Ist worth it. I have done several of my pets and that have come out great. I have even found a cheap online "digatial to canvas" place that will print it and ship it for under $20. (8x10 rolled).
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanx, masterling. Got your greens. How do you like my new Todd Wallpapers?
                                Wraithie

I actually bought photo canvas and plan to try it out on my printer.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X