Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
    Just in case anyone remembers the little fanfic I wrote starring JM, BlueJay outed me on his blog (as I didn't have the guts to do it myself). Yes. I did say that anyone who wanted to 'out' me had my permission, but BlueJay went just that extra mile!

BlueJay

Wraithworshipper

Love ya, Sweetie! Mean it! That wallie may take me awhile, but I'll come up with something!

Wraithie

Ish kneeling like Steve seeing if his meditation stance works.... Begins quietly chanting, "Ohmmm! Shanthaiaaaa, Ashimjaraaaa, Naamiaiseeet."

Originally posted by The Veldt View Post
    Um, um, here are some icons. They were quick, and easy, and probably far below what others can do, but I have limited resources and I like them. I would like to work my way through all the pictures I have to hand really Erik!

Lovely Now I wonder why I wrote 'Eric' in my sig, not 'Erik'
    Originally posted by MCH View Post
    Icarium very envious of your new Michael, poor Michael he does look fed up
    Why envious?! Help yourself

Originally posted by masterling View Post
    @ Icarium- love TLM wallie
    Thanks
    Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
    spikey... you forgot a picture from JM's blog.

josephmallozzi.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/dsc07768.jpg

sateda super wraith's brother? he's either in "tracker" or "the queen" as kenny or the other hive commander.
    I think that's Kenny Thanks for posting and thanks Spikey

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler64 View Post
      A bald Wraith? Please, Joe, say it ain't so. But, interesting, nevertheless. Looks almost human. I swear, they're making the wraith look more and more human.

LOVE IT! JEAN-LUC it is in my book! That is too funny!

Yeah... and what's with the bald Wraith? Shaved it off? Burnt it off? WHAT?
      Shows tend to turn enemies more and more human with time (if not in looks, at least in behaviour)
      I love Jean Luc for him
      Maybe very old Wraith loose their hair for some reasons? Or maybe there is a caste of Wraith (that we don't know yet, e.g. hunters like Sateda King) that for some reason distinguishes themselves in that way?
      Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post

Should I try to beg for a Teyla and Andee pic?
      Please, do!!!

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
        Ok, I finally made one. First one. Tell me what you think.

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...54/Wraith1.jpg
        wow, I like it... which font is it?

es gibt doch mehr Deutsche (und solche, die etwas deutsch verstehen) in diesem Forum als ich dachte

so there are more germans (and those who understand german a bit) in this forum.
        Good to know - I used to write in german as a secret language here *lol* I know english can be tricky - I made a lot mistakes here BUT this is a VERY patient forum.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
          I had to. What are the odds of him actually passing it on though?
          What have you done?! Now I'm afraid to post anything in JM's blog

Wraithworshipper, I don't know how I missed your story before... I had a really hard time not to laugh loudly so that my family didn't think I'm totally nuts

Icarium

Comment

Fainne, I'm a neighbour of Germany, so I had it too, as a fourth language.

Your secrets are no longer safe!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Ah...just got me some food for the weekend before they closed. Wish we had some 24/7-supermarkets here.

Sooo time to catch up with the thread. Honoring new art.
              Wanna spread some green ,now that i know what its for and how it works
              sigpic
              Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
              Spoiler:
              Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
              You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

wow, I like it... which font is it?
                Err. I'm not sure. I just went with the swirliest font.
                es gibt doch mehr Deutsche (und solche, die etwas deutsch verstehen) in diesem Forum als ich dachte
                I'm not sure what that means, but I can speak a lil german. Like:
                Ich habe eine katze.

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchcaf View Post
                  Off topic

ATTN das and all rugby lovers

Spoiler:
                  I forgot to mention earlier if you get a sports channel with live coverage of Aussie games,
                  Australia vs New Zealand, Centenary Match.
                  Is on at the moment, I'm really sorry for not checking if you knew or not.
                  Hope you get to see it, or are watching it right now!
                  Nope - I don't think I'm getting that one. Watched a GREAT match from last weekend between the Chiefs and Western Force (Super 14 rugby). Saved it to my DVR, it was that good.

I get Setanta Sports here in the US (lol - just this morning when talking with my husband, I accidently called it 'Sateda' Sports...lol). We get a good amount of matches, but not all...and last night we had a storm, and I lost power for most of the overnight hours, so if anything was on then, I missed it.

Oh...I just got a wild idea! Will be back!!!

(love the 'Toddlication', too!!) And the 'culling' sigs...too funny! So many great ones, too many to name! Thanks to EVERYONE!

*scampers off to create a little mischief*

das
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                    I get Setanta Sports here in the US (lol - just this morning when talking with my husband, I accidently called it 'Sateda' Sports...lol). We get a good amount of matches, but not all...and last night we had a storm, and I lost power for most of the overnight hours, so if anything was on then, I missed it.
                    Long haired,half naked men running around with blazing guns shooting at everything in sight? And you got a whole channel for that over there?

Weird!!!
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:
                    You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

We have half naked men channels, without the long hair.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

[/url]

Comment

Forgot this one:

Spoiler:

[/url]

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                          haha..love those 3. And you actually made a "oh so pretty" one

Consider yourself greened
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

haha..love those 3. And you actually made a "oh so pretty" one

Consider yourself greened
                            I'm not sure what being greened means but it sounds exciting!

[/url]

Comment

I'm not sure what being greened means but it sounds exciting!
                              Thats that reputation thing. Just found out yesterday myself. Those green boxes there in the upper right corner. You can "approve" or "disapprove" someones post..or something like that
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
                                http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/got_ink54/guess.jpg

Spoiler:
                                http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/got_ink54/known.jpg
                                Funny ones!!!

I experiment on wallpapers a lot lately Another simple one I really hope Spikey won't complain about size this time

Icarium

Comment

Working...
                                X