• Time
  • Show
Clear All

GoSpikey, that is an awesome banner.

Fangirls ^^

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
      (Kinda ironic that we look at the male Wraith, and wanna eat THEM! *nibble, nibble* I wonder if the guys feel the same when they look at the queens...)

das
      I can't wait for the part where Todd obviously has to check out Teyla!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I am getting steve and erik confused.

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
          GoSpikey, that is an awesome banner.

Fangirls ^^
          If you're referring to the one with Todd at the compo, Das made it for me.

Comment

I am getting steve and erik confused.
            Steve = Suspicion and Poisoning the Well

Erik = Allies scientist.

Comment

I was, and it was awesome.
              If you're referring to the one with Todd at the compo, Das made it for me

[/url]

Comment

Steve = Suspicion and Poisoning the Well

Erik = Allies scientist.
                Erik=tattoo on face
                steve=best hair ever

Is that right?

[/url]

Comment

Erik=tattoo on face
                  steve=best hair ever

Is that right?
                  Yup, Erik had the tatoo on the left side, his forehead.

Steve was the most handsome one, and best hair one, until Todd and that great mop of him showed up, of course...

But that's a personal thing.

Comment

Steve was the most handsome one, and best hair one, until Todd and that great mop of him showed up, of course...
                    Lol. I have "Todd" on my myspace.

[/url]

Comment

Playing catch up here because as fast as I read the more pages that get added.

Originally posted by ;
                      I've never even seen a calendar for the regular cast.
                      Naamiaiset I have got 2008 it's ok but just cast photos, the only three wraiths picutes in are.

I think using you Wraith Namae list,that:-
                      Mr March is Long Sleeve in Lost Boys/Hive.
                      Mr July is ? with two wraith drones, on your journal you have a wraith saying ? - The Hive,
                      finally Ms October is Queen Teresa/Mina from Allies.
                      So there is definately room for improvement the cast photos are ok but not much imagination.

Wraithworshiper The siggy is working well thank you.

Icarium very envious of your new Michael, poor Michael he does look fed up

Welcome to Veldt and AscendedAsgard to WDC the more Defenders the more fun we have.

MCH
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                        This is highly possible. Heightened sense of smell would mean they could - perhaps - 'smell' the difference between each other, much like cats can identify one another by scent. In fact, cats have a special sensory spot on the roof of their mouth, and they have to suck air in through their mouths to smell certain scents. If you ever see a cat sniff something, then make a 'face' as if it smells something bad, that's what he's doing - sucking air in through his mouth to be able to smell the scent.

So, the 'pits' on the Wraith could easily be used to smell things WE can't - such as pheromones (which would also make sense because with an insect-based biology we can assume the Queen emits pheromones to attract males for mating...if they do it that way...)
                        You could stay in the world of the insects : Ants communicate with each other that way. Not only do they identify themselves,but they also exchange information (where to find food for example). But since the Wraith developed other means of communication within their evolution i do not think that aspect is used anymore. Telepathy and the concept of the hive mind is more efficient. So i think these pits would vanish given the time. Much like humans lost their tails (although its in the genetic code and there are some humans that are born with a tail)

Those are wonderful!! Erik is...Mmmmmmm....yummy!!!

(Kinda ironic that we look at the male Wraith, and wanna eat THEM! *nibble, nibble* I wonder if the guys feel the same when they look at the queens...)
                        THAT depends on the queen
                        But its kind of weird. No matter what language ,you got those connections between love and food. "You look good enough to eat","Ich habe dich zum fressen gern".....creepy
                        sigpic
                        Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                        Spoiler:
                        Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                        You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Originally posted by ;
                          Quote:Veldt:-
                          I quite liked the idea of pheromones to be honest. I was thinking that in the Hives, there'd be so many Wraith around, and what with the whole naming thing not being quite...opened up about, they'd have to have some way of identifying each other? So I thought it'd be a nice and practical idea if each Wraith would be distinguishable from others by slight differences in their smell, and maybe these "pits" would also be able to pick up the scents secreted by others of the Hive.
                          Quote By DAS:-
                          This is highly possible. Heightened sense of smell would mean they could - perhaps - 'smell' the difference between each other, much like cats can identify one another by scent. In fact, cats have a special sensory spot on the roof of their mouth, and they have to suck air in through their mouths to smell certain scents. If you ever see a cat sniff something, then make a 'face' as if it smells something bad, that's what he's doing - sucking air in through his mouth to be able to smell the scent.

So, the 'pits' on the Wraith could easily be used to smell things WE can't - such as pheromones (which would also make sense because with an insect-based biology we can assume the Queen emits pheromones to attract males for mating...if they do it that way...)
                          So maybe this sense of smell, is why any humanise Wraith are found out because the pheromones they release are different from the usual wraith pheromones.

MCH
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Make notes, ladies! Joe Mallozzi is a slave to us, Wraith lovers!

Ze proof:

MORE TODD PICCIES!!!!

PLUS!!!!

FINALLY: ZE OTHER COMMANDER!!!

Todd will forever be the most handsome Commander.

Source: http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...uction-update/

Comment

Quick note

@ Namiaiset, those calenders are delicious
                              @ Wolfheart, Veldt, AscendedAsgard, and Rachelle, nice to see you
                              @ Rachelle, your sigs are great, love the hair one!

And in regards to cloning the lovelies.

Spoiler:
                              I really couldn't help myself. If theres' grammer mistakes, please tell.

sigpic

Comment

Forgot myself:

GoSpikey writes: “Is there any chance of seeing Connor Trinneer in more than one episode next season?”

Answer: Chances are good.
                                From: http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...uction-update/

Comment

Working...
                                X