No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want some Wraith-bedclothes,a Wraith-mug,some wraithalicous Wraith-flakes and some wraith-stickers for my car (I will brake for Wraiths),computer (Wraith inside!),etc.
    Ohhh. Thats a good idea. I am buying a wraith action figure tommorow, Steve!

[/url]

Comment

Welcome to the club WolfHeart, The Veldt and AscendedAsgard.
      Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
      I know that sooner or later they are just going to be boring - I just couldn't help myself

Spoiler:
      http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj143/Shanthaia/wraith/cullinginforest2.jpg
      Very nice Shanthaia.
      Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
      Lol. Heres one:
      Spoiler:
      http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/got_ink54/ubda5219ce4.gif
      Ok, I finally made one. First one. Tell me what you think.
      Spoiler:
      http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/got_ink54/Wraith1.jpg
      It was sad what they did to Michael. I think they should reverse the process, as I stated earlier.

Spoiler:
      http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/got_ink54/headshoulders.jpg
      I love them Rachelle especially the head & shoulder one.
      Originally posted by Icarium View Post
      A wallpaper for Michael - lovers A very simple one
      Contains spoilers for The Last Man

Spoiler:
      http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg169/Jhag_Icarium/Wallie/Michael.jpg

Icarium
      It is simple but i like simple great job Icarium.
      Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
      Cool calenders naamiaiset i love them i made some calenders last year and I've been thinking of making some for this year but i don't know if i should.

Oh and i made another sig it's of Steve
      Spoiler:

and i added the text that Sparrow_hawk suggested thanks again

Comment

very nice wraithlord

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post

Hmm looks like i could need the help of you guys. I´m writing on a story and i´m kind of stuck.
          So if anyone of you watched both series : Do you think it would be possible for a Goa´uld symbiote to take a wraith as host? Guess the wraiths telepathic powers would be kind of interfering with the process.
          this could be interesting - and possible in my opinion. remember humans were not the first hosts for Goa'ulds.

Hmm... defending the wraith must not only be with weapons. what about exchange programs imagine you are going to work/school/university and right beside you sits a wraith - gosh, that would be awesome

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
            Cool calenders naamiaiset i love them i made some calenders last year and I've been thinking of making some for this year but i don't know if i should.
            you should.

I updated todd for 2008.
            photobucket.com/albums/ll123/naamiaiset/sga/cgc8.jpg
            Last edited by naamiaiset; 08 May 2008, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
              You're never happy about sizes, are you? Once too small, then too big...
              I can try to resize it if you want to
              BTW, I have a widescreen and it suits my desktop very well I know... it was awful

Icarium
              Ola... Michael can never be too big... Only too small!

Silly thought about 5x11...

(das, don't read?)

Spoiler:
              I get what Joe said about him responding in a logical way to things. Asgard(s) in the galaxy are making a device to kill the Wraith, and Todd knows it's the Lantean's advanced buddies, so he comes to the conclusion that they have asked the Asgards to get rid of the Wraith for them, or whatever... He in turn takes over the ship, and flies it fast to the location of the device to shut it down. But that flight will at least take a few hours, right? Logically speaking? What to do on a ship? Will all of his men be looking for the missing people?

If they can prove Todd or one of Todd's men saw the schematics for an intergalactic hyperdrive... What to do with Todd then? If Ellis is present, he will undoubtedly want to get rid of Todd and his men, Sheppard might doubt when it's explained Todd made a mistake, and what will Woolsey do? If they can catch Todd at the end, that is...

But I'll not get bumped cos of that thought. Joe likes him too, and he won't kill him.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                It is simple but i like simple great job Icarium.

Oh and i made another sig it's of Steve
                Spoiler:
                http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p84/wriathlord/Artwork/Signatures/stevesig.jpg[/IMG]

and i added the text that Sparrow_hawk suggested thanks again

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p84/wriathlord/Artwork/Signatures/wraithsig3.jpg[/IMG]
                Thanks
                Why shouldn't you make calendars?
                I already said I like the first one, and with the text it's even better Steve is just perfect

Icarium

Comment

Action figures? That would end up like it did in "Spaceballs" :

Wraith Queen holding a Steve and a Sheppard action figure :

Sheppard-AF (childish voice) : Oh my god its Steve!
                  Steve-AF (dark deep voice) : Yes thats right Major Sheppard. Now i will feed on you.
                  Sheppard-AF : It´s Lt. Col Sheppard !
                  Steve-AF : No difference in taste.

Sheppard-AF : Aaahh,aaahh,help me! Someone! Please!

Oops. Got carried away

Nice new sig Wraithlord
                  sigpic
                  Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                  Spoiler:
                  Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                  You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Lol! Yea. This is what I'm getting:

[/url]

Comment

tell me if he has a feeding slit, when you do

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

they should've made it look like steve. that's the allies scientist, just minus the marking.

Comment

Well, it says he is Steve.

I will!
                          tell me if he has a feeding slit, when you do

[/url]

Comment

Yeah, they say it's Steve. Yeah right. But still it's a cool figure that resembles Erik! I wanna get him and the queen figure.

Comment

That sounds soooo Yea! I want that too!

wwii/wraith cake
                              "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                                My, Wraith Cake! You certainly have, er, 'blossomed' since you first came to us here. I'm beginning to wonder just kind of an influence we have on good, unsuspecting folk who happen to wander into this warped little group of ours?
                                Wraithie

Ish warped but ever sooo much happier since arriving!

PS: Thank you masterling, so happy you like it!
                                Hrrhhmm....(hee hee, snicker snicker)

wwii/wraith cake
                                "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Working...
                                X