Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masterling View Post
    Help! i hive lost the thread that has pictures of all the wraith and their names and who plays them. Their hair styles were also being logged. Does anyone know where it is located??
    this?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=53237

Comment

Naami- YES! thanks so much.
      How in the world do you remember where everything is??
      sigpic

Comment

I subscribe to the threads. it makes it a lot easier to find them again.

Comment

Help! i hive lost the thread that has pictures of all the wraith and their names and who plays them. Their hair styles were also being logged. Does anyone know where it is located??
          Masterling! I think you want to go herehttp://naamiaiset.livejournal.com/49087.html

It's naami's page at LJ, and it has the pics with their names.
          Wraithie
          sigpic

Comment

Ok, I finally made one. First one. Tell me what you think.

[/url]

Comment

Great job!! are you sure its your first???

@naami-subscribe - I just figured out how to do that. Boy does it make like easier!
              @wraithie- thanks for the link

off to bed- sweet wraithie dreams all
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post

Yeah thats a nice one
                sigpic
                Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                Spoiler:
                Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

well done.

Comment

Great job!! are you sure its your first???
                    Yea. I'm sure.

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow_hawk View Post
                      OOOHHH! Kabuki Wraith Todd in a calendar! I love that one. I'll have to print that out on some nice heavy paper. I especially like the muted sepia tones.

Traveler64: Ohisashiburi desu! (long time no see) I figure since we were going multilingual here I'd toss that one out. Welcome back!

Thank you! Is that Japanese? Nice to be back! It's been lively it seems.
                      HONOR. A story. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...22#post8549622

sigpic

Comment

We should band together and petition the goverment, forcing them to genetically engineer wraiths. Without the eating humans part. Just the sexy part.
                        Oh we all wish.

Comment

*waves very shyly*

Hallo there...I've been lurking here for a while now, decided to get me registered at last I recently added the Wraith to my short list of obsessions...can't stop thinking about them! I've made two drawings and some icony thingies so far

I'm not sure how much I'll reply to stuff though...I have Asperger's, and am quite nervous about meeting new people, and oh, there seems to be a lot of those here!

I don't know if this has already been covered, I still need to work my way through about half of this thread....but has it been speculated what the "slits" eitherside of their noses are for? I've heard a theory about pheremones, and possibly extra...can't remember what they're called. Cells that detect smells.

There was another question too, but I've forgotten it
                          sigpic

Comment

Waves a friendly hello.

Some suggestions thrown out for the extra facial slits were:

Something to do with breeding, pheremone detection.
                            extra sensery pits, like a snake.
                            detecting heat of prey,
                            picking up more scent of prey, the smell of fear.

that's all i remember sorry, but it was good reading. Perhaps others remember more.

We have many artists on this thread as you may have noticed, don't be shy we'd love to see your work.
                            sigpic
                            FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

welcome The Veldt

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the WDC The Veldt.

Comment

Working...
                                X