• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toomuchcaf View Post
    @ Risem, the wraith queen is wicked.
    Thanks!

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
    I want to join the wraith defenders club! And women have too love the wraith. They are just undeniably sexy.
    Welcome Rachelle!

Comment

Welcome Rachelle.

Oooh that was some short sleep. Got to get me 2-3 mugs of caf

I love the wraith and i am a man. Got no problem declaring someone of the same gender as "sexy"...guess most men do have that prob.
      In RL (Reallife..thats that place where the wraith wear ties and feed on your money) i really like people with..lets say..a strong lifeforce. Dont really care about looks. I want to feel that someone is alive..a pretty hull is worth nothing.

Guess thats why i find most wraiths REALLY sexy after they fed. They are so full of life,sometimes i´m scared they will just blow up

Or maybe i should just shut up and get me some coffee. *reads again*
      Yeah...guess thats the right thing to do
      sigpic
      Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
      Spoiler:
      Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
      You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Originally posted by Vanaheim View Post
        Thank you Wraithlord Everybody is very nice
        Originally posted by toomuchcaf View Post
        Thank you all for your welcome. And I must say, reading and looking at all the great stuff on this thread is very therapeutic
        Your welcome Vanaheim & toomuchcaf.
        Originally posted by Risem View Post
        Wonderful!
        Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
        Ahhh! Missed that! Very nice! (I loves me some Todd!) Love the verse with it - perfect!!!

So many nice sigs and wallies - I just don't have time to mention them all! Well done!!

das
        Thanks Risem & dasNdanger I'm glad you like it.
        Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
        Post 5000 in honour of all the great (artistic) people in this thread

Celebrates with another cull siggy

Spoiler:
        http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj143/Shanthaia/wraith/desertculling.jpg
        Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
        I had another go at siggy making - it's somehow fun, here the result:

Spoiler:
        http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj143/Shanthaia/wraith/dartsiggy2Kopie.jpg
        I love your sigs Shanthaia they're great and also i love all the artwork that everybody else made great job all of you.
        Originally posted by Constanza View Post
        Hello everybody!
        I just stepped by to join the wraith defenders club… they’re the most creepy enemy the Atlantis expedition could have found in the Pegasus galaxy.
        Long live the wraith!
        Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
        Finally,after some struggling with registration e-mails not arriving and bothering the site-admin (mental note: got to capture me some scientist for computer maintenance) here i am.
        Just hope there is some place left in your club for a german wraith worshipper.
        Although it has been some time since i actually had to write in english, I hope you understand my posts. And if you find some slips in the grammar just rearrange the sentences till it makes sense .. before feeding on me
        I want to join the wraith defenders club! And women have too love the wraith. They are just undeniably sexy.
        Welcome to the club Constanza, Karhedron & Rachelle.
        Originally posted by Risem View Post
        Oh I have some more wraith arts. I doodled this afternoon and it turned into more than a doodle. So here's a cool wraith queen.
        I like it better in black and white but I guess you'd wanna see the original colours so I'll post both.
        It's about 4 or 5 hours work, so it's not my best.
        Those are just beautiful Risem i love them fantastic job as usual.

Comment

Oh and i made another sig it's not my best and there's no text on it as i couldn't come up with anything good for it
          Spoiler:

Comment

welcome aboard and nice job, wraithlord. I'd suggest some text, but I can't think of anything either.
            Last edited by naamiaiset; 07 May 2008, 12:25 AM.

Comment

I believe the Wraith to be extremely an endangered species. Wise, wild, wonderful! I feel they MUST be protected!

BTW: I come in peace
              and, at the request of naamiaiset to help defend THE WRAITH!

Comment

Originally posted by WolfHeart View Post
                I believe the Wraith to be extremely an endangered species. Wise, wild, wonderful! I feel they MUST be protected!

BTW: I come in peace
                and, at the request of naamiaiset to help defend THE WRAITH!
                you made it! the more defenders, the better.

Spoiler:

just for you.

Comment

I come with weapons! Much like this:

Comment

welcome WolfHeart - the more defenders - the better

sigpic

Comment

Welcome WolfHeart. Brought some ships with you too?

Hmm looks like i could need the help of you guys. I´m writing on a story and i´m kind of stuck.
                      So if anyone of you watched both series : Do you think it would be possible for a Goa´uld symbiote to take a wraith as host? Guess the wraiths telepathic powers would be kind of interfering with the process.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:
                      You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
                        Welcome WolfHeart. Brought some ships with you too?

Hmm looks like i could need the help of you guys. I´m writing on a story and i´m kind of stuck.
                        So if anyone of you watched both series : Do you think it would be possible for a Goa´uld symbiote to take a wraith as host? Guess the wraiths telepathic powers would be kind of interfering with the process.
                        this could help you:
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=41438

Comment

Aaah thanks naami
                          Just what i was looking for.
                          Gou´ald...oookk. Now i know why my searchin the forum didnt get me any results
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Thank you Shanthaia and Karhedron!

I do believe I have a couple of old ships in the garage. I could dust them off if need be! I have bigger guns too!!!

Comment

I do believe I have a couple of old ships in the garage
                              Ah in the garage. Used to have a Hive myself but you know what : operation costs sucked my wallet dry. So i prefer Wraith darts nowadays. Much cheaper and its a hell of a lot easier finding a free parking lot. Most of the time you do no have to park at all. Just flyby and beam everything up.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

welcome to the WDC wolfhart and rachell!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X