Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by female Wraith View Post
    By a request of a member of the Wraith' Defenders Club I've asked the Moderator to move the thread to General Disscusion. She was kind enough to do it. I hope you all like it here.
    Well i for one like where the thread is now i think this is a better place then the Season 4 section.
    Well, well, well....I love reading posts like this one in Wraith' Defenders Club. How old are you baal07? I suspect you are 7 years old, aren't you? That will explain your 'RIDECULOUS' manners

Why do you think it's ok to eat cows? Have you ever ask the cows so you are so well informed? Is it ok for the cows to be eaten?

You have to be ashemed, not we. You tresspassed upon our feeding grounds so prepare to be Wraithed next time you come here to spill your hatred.
    Don't worry female Wraith baal07 won't be coming back...the bug replicators that i sent will see to
    that.

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
      Actually this is the best place for wraith questions too

We just had the episode where Sheppard is captured by a faction of the Gennii and placed in a prison with a wraith in the cell next door to him.

They let the wraith feed off him a bit and he ages rapidly .

But the thing that interests me is that the wraith says "human there is a lot you don't know about the wraith" or very close to that. Later in the episode when they escape the Atlantis team sent to rescue him sees what looks like the wraith feeding again off Sheppard. They're about to shoot him when he calls them off.

The wraith restores him to youth... So indeed there is a lot we don't know about the wraith. From this episode it seems they can undo what they do.
      Welcome ChocolateLovingEntity (nice name) and yeah there's defiantly a lot we don't know about the Wraith i think the writers have barely scratch the surface on what we could learn about them.

Comment

Actually this is the best place for wraith questions too

We just had the episode where Sheppard is captured by a faction of the Gennii and placed in a prison with a wraith in the cell next door to him.

They let the wraith feed off him a bit and he ages rapidly .

But the thing that interests me is that the wraith says "human there is a lot you don't know about the wraith" or very close to that. Later in the episode when they escape the Atlantis team sent to rescue him sees what looks like the wraith feeding again off Sheppard. They're about to shoot him when he calls them off.

The wraith restores him to youth... So indeed there is a lot we don't know about the wraith. From this episode it seems they can undo what they do.
        the restore process is the gift of life, and the wraith (todd) says "there is much about wraith that you do not know." the writers could tell us a lot, but they don't (people here probably put more thought in to wraith than they do), so we just speculate a lot.
        Last edited by naamiaiset; 11 April 2008, 01:01 AM.

Comment

That took me by surprise a bit that Todd was able to restore Sheppard
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

There's a lot about Wraith you do not know...

Even more so, if you haven't seen season 4 yet?

Do know that you'll be spoiled over here. We all have a lot of siggies about Todd and co!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Maybe he had already other captured Queens. And this one is just killed for revenge, although somehow I can't see Michael acting like a crazy scientist without a rational thought.

BTW a wonderful sig, Risem

I see your point, he might have known her or she might have been a top queen worthy of revenge. But I also think Michael contradicts himself with his crazy/rational side a lot. He's really messed up.

And thanks! I love Ruby!

Also, I really like the thread now it has been moved. It also seems to attract new people. Sometimes good sometimes bad. lol.

It did for me a bit too! There really is so much to learn about them. Luckily in season 4 a lot more is revealed.
              Last edited by Risem; 11 April 2008, 02:47 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                There's a lot about Wraith you do not know...

Even more so, if you haven't seen season 4 yet?

Do know that you'll be spoiled over here. We all have a lot of siggies about Todd and co!

Oh don't worry I'm a spoiler junkie.
                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                  paint them? why can I picture steve polishing his nails... I think nail color varies like their skin tone.

photobucket.com/albums/ll123/naamiaiset/sga/wraith/sga-1x01-02-2209.jpg

the finger cover beckett takes off in the rising looks implanted. those though, have blades on the ends that could be used to cut... I looked at a few other ones (todd's, steve's, shawn's and bob's) and their's don't have the blades and just a curve. maybe one is a tool and one is jewelry? unless the writers changed the design.
                  In an interview Andee said that the design changed. In Rising they (Andee and James L) were wearing 'hands' but they gave it up because it was unpractical. So probably that's why the 'hand-thingy' looks different in Rising.

Sorry I don't have a link for this, but I'm almost sure it was on GW

I hope you all like it here.
                  I like it here very much

Icarium

Comment

I thought that was pretty cool, too, but...thinking strictly in terms of feeding...isn't that a bit like throwing up?

Wraithie

Oops! Maybe that wasn't the best image choice for that comment....
                    sigpic

Comment

It is and it's gross somehow, but isn't the whole feeding process disgusting by human standarts?

sigpic

Comment

Icarium, I remembered where this was,

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                        In an interview Andee said that the design changed. In Rising they (Andee and James L) were wearing 'hands' but they gave it up because it was unpractical. So probably that's why the 'hand-thingy' looks different in Rising.

Sorry I don't have a link for this, but I'm almost sure it was on GW

Icarium

It's from her blog, here: http://blog.andeefrizzell.com/index.php?2007/01

to quote" All the veins are drawn on and the texture is created. In the first episode we had hand gloves that were also made out of silicone. They were very cumbersome and extremely hard to work with. They also stank after a few reuses! I mean really STANK! Now we paint the hands and apply green finger nails with finger armour to give the same look. We also have an affectionate name for the hand pieces that are glued to the inside of the palm. They are known as...... hand -ginas! Hey, no groaning... I never named them! You can bet money that a man did! "

Ash

Tune In, Turn On, Burn Out .......

Comment

Thanks for putting this here

sigpic

Comment

My pleasure!

I just love the 'Last Man' Queens outfit, I wish I had some sewing skills and could recreate the costume.

Ashimjara

Comment

Originally posted by Ashimjara View Post
                              My pleasure!

I just love the 'Last Man' Queens outfit, I wish I had some sewing skills and could recreate the costume.

Ashimjara
                              I would actually die if someone did.
                              I've actually seen a few high street tops like her animal print under top. I feel like going shopping now. *giggles*
                              She was a very up to date with fashion queen.

Comment

I have been thinking about it, the corset/top looks like it is made from Burgundy pvc material perhaps with a mock-croc texture, the material underneath is like a leapard print, but I can't make out the material, it almost looks shiny under the print.
                                I will have to watch 'Last Man' again to see what it looked like lower down.

Comment

Working...
                                X