Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
    I said it somewhere else but I'm going to repeat that I'm so happy that you've decided to share more of your works with us. They're just fabulous
    I thought that there are so many Todd's sigs that I were going to make sigs with the Wraith with short screen lifespan... we'll see how many I'll manage to make

Icarium
    hopefully you make a lot? there's so many that've died too early.

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
    Does anyone know if there's a size limit or number limit to what you can put in your photobucket account? Aka only 1000 pics, or only 1 GB of pics/vids...?
    you can upload as many as you want til your storage size reaches 100%. 1GB is the max pic size unless you pay.

Comment

I'm sorry for this randomness but I'm looking for pictures and I sometimes find something interesting

In this picture it seems that the Wraith can be left-handed or did TPTB mirrored a scene again?

Spoiler for size, The Hive
      Spoiler:

Apparently she's trying to feed with her left hand.

Icarium

Comment

I'm sorry for this randomness but I'm looking for pictures and I sometimes find something interesting

In this picture it seems that the Wraith can be left-handed or did TPTB mirrored a scene again?

Spoiler for size, The Hive
        Spoiler:

Apparently she's trying to feed with her left hand.

Icarium
        In this image she isn't try to feed. She got shot in that scene I believe. She's screaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Risem View Post
          In this image she isn't try to feed. She got shot in that scene I believe. She's screaming.
          She's holding Shep with her right hand and wants to feed with the left. Shep was lucky that she got shot in that very moment

Icarium

Comment

She's holding Shep with her right hand and wants to feed with the left. Shep was lucky that she got shot in that very moment

Icarium
            Aha, I haven't watched that ep in a while. Maybe it's a sign. *grins*

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
              Oooh I don't even need a reason I like the Wraith.....

Especially that queen in Allies . How did she get such fashion sense?
              Welcome on the thread!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                hopefully you make a lot? there's so many that've died too early.

you can upload as many as you want til your storage size reaches 100%. 1GB is the max pic size unless you pay.
                Ah! There it is!

Account Dashboard
                Total Pictures and Videos: 866
                Monthly Hits: 7250
                30 MB out of 1 GB used.

Oh, naami? Point me to the Todd pic you used in that siggy you're currently using? The one that shows his teeth?

Cos, man... *Drool*

Oh wait, probably SoW, where he had to hold off that Hive...
                Last edited by GoSpikey; 10 April 2008, 11:45 AM.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Piccy:

Spoiler:

Hmm, njum njum...

On my compo, the pic went boom again (dunno if it's the laptop, or for real), so this is the url:
                  http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...4x12-3845.html

Last edited by GoSpikey; 10 April 2008, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Oh, naami? Point me to the Todd pic you used in that siggy you're currently using? The one that shows his teeth?

Cos, man... *Drool*

Oh wait, probably SoW, where he had to hold off that Hive...
                    here you go.

photobucket.com/albums/ll123/naamiaiset/sga/spoilsofwar/sga-4x12-3947.jpg

you know the warning labels that say "caution: hot"? I think todd (all wraith) need one.

Comment

here you go.

photobucket.com/albums/ll123/naamiaiset/sga/spoilsofwar/sga-4x12-3947.jpg

you know the warning labels that say "caution: hot"? I think todd (all wraith) need one.
                      Thanks for linking it to me, cos I was getting side tracked by all those other Todd piccies, as you very well can see!

Comment

Thanks for linking it to me, cos I was getting side tracked by all those other Todd piccies, as you very well can see!
                        it happens! and it looks like todd does have a warning sign:
                        Last edited by naamiaiset; 10 April 2008, 01:04 PM.

Comment

OMG - drool

sigpic

Comment

it happens! and it looks like todd does have a warning sign:
                            Naami - WHERE did you find that little guy? It looks like it has Todd's facial markings, too. And you have my favorite of your new Todd sigs in the rotation now. Very nice!
                            Last edited by Sparrow_hawk; 10 April 2008, 01:39 PM. Reason: addition
                            Sparrow hawk

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow_hawk View Post
                              Naami - WHERE did you find that little guy? It looks like it has Todd's facial markings, too. And you have my favorite of your new Todd sigs in the rotation now. Very nice!
                              it is todd. they're in zuz's smile thread: forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=43721&page=59

Comment

it is todd. they're in zuz's smile thread: forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=43721&page=59

I'm your death...

Comment

Working...
                                X