Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
    well... it was the only thing I could think of.

I think greg was a commander (a crazy one, at that). and a queen seems to have complete control over her "subjects"... so if it got to that point, I think they'd be lunch.
    ^^ I know. Still good!

*Drools all over that Todd siggy.*

You can NEVER change it!

Where's Das? She's late.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
      ^^ I know. Still good!

*Drools all over that Todd siggy.*

You can NEVER change it!

Where's Das? She's late.
      I'll have to redeem myself.

maybe das is off culling todd a meal.

Comment

I'll have to redeem myself.

Maybe it's her husband, for going all 'oooh, Sheppard' on her...

(he likes to imitate voices, and he's got the 'Sheppard' one in Todd's voice down, but now he calls his wife Shep...)

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post

(he likes to imitate voices, and he's got the 'Sheppard' one in Todd's voice down, but now he calls his wife Shep...)

that sounds like a whole other conversation.

Comment

photobucket.com/albums/v205/apathyislethal/sga/hship02.jpg

I made it hive ship instead of battle ship. I like my greg ones better.
            LOL!! That's great! I just love these!

Originally posted by naamiaiset
            I was culling Mr. Das a meal - tacos! I love tacos. A little ground beef wit seasoning, hot pepper jack cheese, tomatoes, onions, lettuce, salsa verde, chili peppers, and avocado - they were YUM! We watched The Seer while we ate dinner...aaaahhhh...it's so good to eat dinner by Todd-light. (ya know, instead of candlelight....)

Originally posted by GoSpikey

that sounds like a whole other conversation.
            Yeah, it is. Hey - it was good for me to hear Todd's voice, but it really makes me wonder what sort of fantasies Mr. Das has about Sheppard...

Anyway - I'm kinda brain dead tonight - The Mummy just came on...easy movie for me to sleep to because I've seen in 100 times...so, I might just call it an early night.

Hopefully I'll have sweet Wraithy dreams. Was just watching Steve's scenes, too...god, that Wraith (can't really call him a 'man') is SOOOO dang HOT! Todd is sexy, too...but in a much different way. Love 'em both!

das
            sigpic

Comment

you're not the only one wondering weird things tonight, das. my weird imagination took me over just now...

photobucket.com/albums/v205/apathyislethal/sga/jsds03.jpg

Comment

you're not the only one wondering weird things tonight, das. my weird imagination took me over just now...

That was WONDERFUL! Thanks Naami
                Sparrow hawk

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow_hawk View Post
                  That was WONDERFUL! Thanks Naami
                  I hate that show, so I figured it'd annoy/disturb a wraith also.
                  Last edited by naamiaiset; 11 March 2008, 07:36 PM.

Comment

I have just watched The Last Man and, it was great. I especially the seen between Ronon and Todd. I thought It was priceless. Ronon the all time wraith hater ends up dying with his sworn enemy. It seems to be a bit of poetic justice. Well that is how it think of it . You run from your enemy and fight your enemy only to die with him all for a good cause.

That smile they gave to one another. Great.! The fight seen. Cool . I love it when Ronon said “Force of habit” then Todd replied “Indeed”. I also loved the Todd quips when Ronon talk about blowing up the place Todd said “naturally”. When Todd had a more scientific way of eliminating the problem but, need more time. A less destructive way. Just love that wraith. I also thought the last season episode sad with everyone dying. Good thing Rodney can change the time line Todd didn't really die after all. Hope to see him in season five.

LS

Comment

Question? When Gateworld gets the transcripts from the episodes do they get them from TPTB or MGM. The reason why I ask is if you notice when in the transcripts they refer to a Wraith as a "it." I deem that derogatory the Wraith as we know are sentient beings and, should not be referred to that way. I'm not sure if Gateworld transcribes them. Also the omnipedia where in the races category it describes the Wraith as life sucking monsters. I hope they will change it when they have to upgrade their pedia. Has anyone asked this question before? Maybe I missed it.Or, maybe I should be asking the Mods.

LS

Comment

I love stuff like this! I wish I had a faster connection at home, because I'd be making up all sorts of fun stuff...but it's just too hard to wait for things to download with this crappy dialup. Here's just a bit of silliness...

@ LS - yeah - the scene with Ronon and Todd is just SO good!! Sad, but beautiful at the same time. Loved it!

NOt sure who has control over what the Wraith are called - but in the show they are often referred to as 'it'. Kolya says, of todd 'Get IT out of here', and Larrin (in BAMSR) says, 'Kill IT' when she sees Todd in the jumper. So, yeah - seems they are considered 'its' - and well...hinestly, that's fine with me.

Lemme 'splain. I see the Wraith as 'creatures' - not monsters, not humans, not men, not people - but creatures...or a type of animal. It's one reason I can feel sympathy towards them because it's easier for me to feel for an animal (who survives on instinct), than for a human (who can make a choice to be good, or bad). For me, to hear the Wraith referred to as 'its' makes me feel more sympathetic towards them, because it IS derogatory. I guess you could say that calling a Wraith an 'it' is a verbal form of whumping...and well...we all love to see our favorite characters whumped once in a while.

das
                        sigpic

Comment

I was just wondering why the Queens are referred to she or her, and males are referred to "it". In the transcripts. Maybe I am thinking to logical and, Maybe I should have more fun. Like posting a silly pic a couple of Wraiths at a bar. Photobucket server is down do to maintance.

LS

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                            I was just wondering why the Queens are referred to she or her, and males are referred to "it". In the transcripts. Maybe I am thinking to logical and, Maybe I should have more fun. Like posting a silly pic a couple of Wraiths at a bar. Photobucket server is down do to maintance.

LS
                            Ah....I see. Well...maybe they haven't determined whether or not the males have true gender (well, you know - whether or not they can reproduce, or whether only the queens do by producing 'genetic material'.) In other words, maybe the male Wraith are viewed as a 'neuter' sex, or...like eunuchs. Not that they don't have reproductive organs, but that they just don't use them (which would make sense considering how few females are around). I have always felt that most Wraith are, basically, 'virgins' (esp. those masked ones), and that only a few elite have the privilege to mate with the queen. Sex, I would think, is not that important to them. Their passion is to feed, and they do so most lustfully.

But Spikey will come along - read this - and say..."nooooooooooooo! I luff them!! They are NOT eunuchs!!" So...who knows....

das
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post

I love stuff like this! I wish I had a faster connection at home, because I'd be making up all sorts of fun stuff...but it's just too hard to wait for things to download with this crappy dialup. Here's just a bit of silliness...

@ LS - yeah - the scene with Ronon and Todd is just SO good!! Sad, but beautiful at the same time. Loved it!

NOt sure who has control over what the Wraith are called - but in the show they are often referred to as 'it'. Kolya says, of todd 'Get IT out of here', and Larrin (in BAMSR) says, 'Kill IT' when she sees Todd in the jumper. So, yeah - seems they are considered 'its' - and well...hinestly, that's fine with me.

Lemme 'splain. I see the Wraith as 'creatures' - not monsters, not humans, not men, not people - but creatures...or a type of animal. It's one reason I can feel sympathy towards them because it's easier for me to feel for an animal (who survives on instinct), than for a human (who can make a choice to be good, or bad). For me, to hear the Wraith referred to as 'its' makes me feel more sympathetic towards them, because it IS derogatory. I guess you could say that calling a Wraith an 'it' is a verbal form of whumping...and well...we all love to see our favorite characters whumped once in a while.

das
                              Thanks for the picture, das!

And your explanation was pretty much what I was going to write, so you saved me some time this morning. And you said it better than I would have.

Hmmm, I think that picture would be perfect for my department's information technology policy & procedure folder!
                              Sparrow hawk

sigpic

Comment

@ Dolfyn I love your Pics.. Special the Darthy
                                I like also this Comic with Todd and the technician.... Oh Have I tell you from the Planet Wraith??

Comment

Working...
                                X