No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*accepts coffee gratefully* Thanks, I definitely needed that!

Rhys *sceptically sniffs coffee*: I just don't get it –what's so addictive about this stuff?

Comment

I'd rather have tea, Rhys. The caffeine makes me twitch(ier).
      sigpic

Comment

Rhys: have one, then you'll get it... *pours the perfect coffee for everybody willing to have one*

And now...: enjoy!

(Wednesday: done. Yeah.)

Comment

Hello, hope everyone is well! So-I am going forward on having a version of the Primary's pendant made-BUT I am having trouble deciding on a component of it. The section that is orangey-red near the top. I have never thought of myself as someone that looks good in that particular hue...so I am considering changing it. An obvious second choice could be the greenish-yellow color it is when activated...but that's also kinda not the best color on me...so I was wondering if anyone had an opinion. If it matters, I have very fair skin (not as fair as Betty though ), brown hair and green eyes. I am also trying to decide on a color that balances well with the bluish color of the bottom portion of the pendant (which the colors used do...artistically speaking at least). Opinions welcome!

Be well!

Comment

*Friday, I'm in love....*

@ Orlenda: show the result then, please!

*dancing around, pouring coffee for everyone wanting and smileeeeeeeee!*

Comment

@Orlenda: I'd prefer the orange version because it contrasts so nicely with the dark blue/silvery rest of the pendant. Just my two cents.

Rhys: *accepts cup of coffee and eyes it suspiciously* Hm... *takes a sip* Blergh, it's still bitter! Izzy, I'd rather like to try a cup of tea instead if you happen to have a spare one.

DS: *inhales coffee scent deeply* Aaaaahhh... *chants along with silverbullet* Friday, I'm in love...

Comment

*pours a nice cuppa for Rhys and self* 'Fraid it's English Breakfast, hon, but I can always get some Earl Grey if you prefer it? Lemon or milk with your tea?
                sigpic

Comment

*brings in a wonderful Ceylon/Assam First Flush*

to Rhys: ... if you pour ANYTHING into this masterpiece otherwise than cream I'll shorten your life extremly, understood? *shows her queen-face*

DS: My first and neverending musical love... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGgMZpGYiy8 - I try to go to one concert every tour since 1987 (Kiss me-tour )

Comment

*clasps pearls in shock* Cream? In tea? What abomination is that?*reels in horror to sit down*

Rhys: Overdramatic, much.

*grabs his arm so his mug slops hot liquid* You have no idea of the ... desecration... of a decent cup of tea. One does not use cream. One uses a dash of milk, or lemon. We do not approve.
                    sigpic

Comment

You are certainly not from the north of Germany where we drink strong black tea with a bit of cream and rock sugar!

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.fN3P...=0&w=300&h=300

Could not find a site in Englisch, but this way to drink tea is a tradition since... well, nobody knows. Maybe 1600+? When the Eastindia-Trading-Company... well, who cares. It's delicious, peroid!

(https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostfriesische_Teekultur)

Comment

I'd think that's fair to say.

791ced061ecf0f0e462c92c5f9a7ff33.jpg

As a Brit, though, I feel my tea drinking experience stands.
                        sigpic

Comment

Rhys: Ummm... Now that's all bit confusing. May I just have a sip of water instead?

DS: Or a cup of coffee!

OT: Personally, when drinking tea I prefer Green (Rhys: Wise choice! Green is always good!) and if I'm feeling adventurous, Green with a hint of yasemine.

Comment

Izzy: Water is also good... now... sparkling, still and any particular brand?

OT: I also like herbal tea. Nettle is my particular fave.
                            sigpic

Comment

*spends various coffees, teas and softdrinks*

... hospitality is an endangered behaviour nowadays...

*sits down and takes a sip of cappuccino*

Comment

Rhys: *places an eclectic assortment of all kinds of drinks around self* I'm going to try them all even if it's human stuff because I'm brave like that.

DS: My hero!

Nettle is great, I like that too. Recently I found out that my fav supermarket also has rose-flavoured tea. That's fabulous as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X