No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good I don't like to drink that stuff *takes all coffeedicted wraithy guys with her and cooks them much coffee to drink*

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
      Poor wrathy guys, if you'd kill them for just coffee...they must all come to me then and be save drinking coffee as much as they want
      No, not only Wraith but anybody - first cup for me and then I'll be the nice little girl I'm usually

Comment

You really can have all cups, I don't need to drink anything so badly that I couldnt endure it

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet27 View Post
          No, not only Wraith but anybody - first cup for me and then I'll be the nice little girl I'm usually
          I'm with you, sister. No Todd, you can't have my cup, Get your OWN!

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
          You really can have all cups, I don't need to drink anything so badly that I couldnt endure it
          Yeah I use to be a sweet girl before coffee...ages..eons...ago
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

lol I drink macchiato most of the time since I cant stand the taste of coffee without cream in it. Kenny...bring back the coffee bag and anything else you smuggled while I was playing my MMO..
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elarinya View Post
              lol I drink macchiato most of the time since I cant stand the taste of coffee without cream in it. Kenny...bring back the coffee bag and anything else you smuggled while I was playing my MMO..
              Nah, I like my coffee black. You may have all my creamers. I love the taste of coffee with nothing added. Stop it, Todd. I saw ya...
              Last edited by JadedWraith; 27 February 2013, 12:14 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

- takes all of jaded's creamers- Thank you. Kenny! Stop messing with my Gevalia..
                sigpic

Comment

well Ela your sig is a bit misleading I guess, if you threaten Kenny to give you your coffe back XD

Comment

no he can have it..if he asks nicely..
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elarinya View Post
                      no he can have it..if he asks nicely..
                      yes, But I suppose he would have to be very, very, very persuasive
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                        yes, But I suppose he would have to be very, very, very persuasive
                        -chuckles- Not that persuasive, he can have the coffee and leave me to my tea or macchiato. But he can certainly try to be persuaive. He just might end up winning me over
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello, guys! If you have any Wraith fic recs that are also episode tags, please feel free to drop them at the Stargate Atlantis episode Tag fic list in the Fanfic subforum. Spread the Wraith love! (Especially the Todd love, as he is awesome and sexy.)

Comment

May I introduce somene to you?
                            He is called Leon and is my first try of changing a human into a Wraiith

LEON

Comment

So I get to put my wraith cosplay into my artist statement. Still wondering how to photograph it.

Spoiler:

You see I can't have my messed up area in the background, and I would like a full pic with the makeup to. What do you all think?
                              sigpic

I think I need a new signature. *sigh*

Comment

hm..Perhaps get someone to help with the photographing and some better lighting. Try doing it outside
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X