Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
    Hi everyone now me has got another wraithy question
    I was just wondering if it would be possible for a Goa'uld symbiote to possess a Wraith actually, let's say when the Wraith is weaker due to not having fed on someone for a longer while?
    I am not sure if it would work but what do you think?
    That would result in a super badie. I thought the writers were going in that general direction when they had that Goa' uld saboteur in Season two I believe.
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I would like to have seen that for sure
      May be some enemy that foreced humans and Wraith to coop to get rid of, could have been nice

Comment

Heya, all...love time, no gush!

Anyways, just thought I'd stop by and share this picture of Rhys from Broken Ties that Mallozzi just posted on his blog. I don't recall seeing it before...

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...013/01/197.jpg

Enjoy!

das
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
          *Waves hello* Lovely to see you again.

Anyways, just thought I'd stop by and share this picture of Rhys from Broken Ties that Mallozzi just posted on his blog. I don't recall seeing it before...
          Thanks for posting it.

sigpic

Comment

Hi das! Great to see you around again. thanks for sharing the piccie.

And a belated Happy New Year, everyone! May it be filled with wraithy gorgeousness.

Comment

Thanks Draco =)

Hi das *waves*

Comment

Enjoy!

das
                Nice pic!

Comment

Did anyone watched the Hansel and Gretel trailer?

Is it me or some of the witches do look like Wraith Queens?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                    Is it me or some of the witches do look like Wraith Queens?
                    Some... yes.

Comment

Wraith Queen ripoffs!
                      sigpic

I think I need a new signature. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet27 View Post
                        Some... yes.
                        Yeah, the young pretty ones, not all...

Originally posted by Annalalaith View Post
                        Wraith Queen ripoffs!
                        That's what I thought.
                        sigpic

Comment

I guess, there are only a few standard-evil-looks for females *ggg*

Comment

I guess, there are only a few standard-evil-looks for females *ggg*
                            Uh, I hate to think that's true. Of course, the wraith queen look is awesome and it resonates on our colective imagination. Or the different artistic teams got inspiration from the same sources. Or there is nothing original under the Sun. I really hate to think so.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                              Uh, I hate to think that's true. Of course, the wraith queen look is awesome and it resonates on our colective imagination. Or the different artistic teams got inspiration from the same sources. Or there is nothing original under the Sun. I really hate to think so.
                              I think there are some steoreotypes of what makes us feel uneasy - something archaic. A good guy who wears a dark leather-coat, long, uncombed hair and has a scar over his face is rare - not unthinkable, but uncommon. As a beatiful lady with blue eyes, blond hair and an open smile doesn't seem to fit in the place of a villain - but is often enough in reality.

TV and movies are playing with more obvious pictures.

Comment

I think there are some steoreotypes of what makes us feel uneasy - something archaic. A good guy who wears a dark leather-coat, long, uncombed hair and has a scar over his face is rare - not unthinkable, but uncommon.
                                Here, minus the scar, I had a huge flashback to BBCs Robin Hood' Guy of Gisborne who was of course the villain, well kinda.

As a beatiful lady with blue eyes, blond hair and an open smile doesn't seem to fit in the place of a villain - but is often enough in reality.

TV and movies are playing with more obvious pictures.
                                I read somewhere that assymetrical facial features are commonly associated with devious behaviour and evil. And symmetrical ones with Good (besides beauty, of course).
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X