No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, I have thought about that, too but then it's not understandable why the poeple in Pegasus galaxy fear them so much....this is one of the points which always confuse me in SGA

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
      Hmm, I have thought about that, too but then it's not understandable why the poeple in Pegasus galaxy fear them so much....this is one of the points which always confuse me in SGA
      They are feared because, unlike what happens in the Milky Way, humans aren't the top of the food chain: the Wraith are. Human kind does not take competition lightly
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

and it's good that way, I'd be a worshipper though, no fear, they are too intelligent, clever and special, to not like them, even if it's for the price to feed them. But if you are a loyal worshipper you at least can be around them

Comment

*hurries in and drops a link*

It's online! Click for a wraithy Advent time!

*hurries out again* Gotta go but will return later!

Comment

The "cheater" pic amuses me.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Carrion Kitten View Post
              The "cheater" pic amuses me.
              Yep!

Comment

Great artwork and love the cheater pic too.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                  Great artwork and love the cheater pic too.
                  Ditto!
                  sigpic
                  Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                  Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

This looks really great, thank you for the share and the creation

Comment

Thanks! Glad you like it. Putting the calendar together is always a pleasure. There are so many talented people out there, it's great to be able to present this collection of works!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I always just figured the "Wraith Drones" were less sturdy than the actual Wraith like Todd and Steve and them. I figured that since the Drones were made in bulk sort of like Anubis' Culled Warriors or the Goa'Uld's Jaffa armies, even the Ori's armies of human slaves, they were dispensable, replaceable and that it was the other Wraith (the ones that weren't mindless drones) who were tougher and harder to kill because they weren't replaceable.

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                            I always just figured the "Wraith Drones" were less sturdy than the actual Wraith like Todd and Steve and them. I figured that since the Drones were made in bulk sort of like Anubis' Culled Warriors or the Goa'Uld's Jaffa armies, even the Ori's armies of human slaves, they were dispensable, replaceable and that it was the other Wraith (the ones that weren't mindless drones) who were tougher and harder to kill because they weren't replaceable.
                            That would be possible, too but then again they feed the same way as Wraith like Todd but I assume they are not that old and this is what could make them weaker...Though not sure if we can just assume that

Comment

...I assume they are not that old and this is what could make them weaker...Though not sure if we can just assume that
                              Well, they were producing Warriors at least as far back as the war with the Ancients, so some of them could be quite old. Presumably not all of them were killed in the war, and since the millennia between then and the arrival of the Tau'ri were relatively peaceful for the Wraith, it's possible that many of these old leftover Warriors could still be around.
                              sigpic

Comment

So that wouldn't be either a good explaination, for the matter of them dying so easy...it's left up to our imaginaton I guess then to find an answer to this

Comment

Working...
                                X