sigpic

Comment

Today, 06:35 AMciannwn
      Re: Wraith Defenders Club

@ Annalalaith - very impressive
      Today, 03:10 AMsilverbullet27
      Re: Wraith Defenders Club

Wow...
      Not quite done yet, still got get all the sutures in, and the jaw.... Among other things. At one point he looked like a Neanderthal.
      Last edited by Annalalaith; 09 September 2012, 01:51 PM.
      sigpic

I think I need a new signature. *sigh*

Comment

*ggg*

Buggy

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet27 View Post
          *ggg*

Buggy
          *points up *'that better?

Anyway an update, the skull looks way better now!
          sigpic

Comment

Hi, guys! I'm getting the feeling you're the resident Wraith experts , so could you please recommend me some good fanfic that does justice to Wraith's complexity that is not the Legacy series?

Comment

Try this for a start, though you might need to fine tune the filter a little, depending on what it is you're after? I write Toddifer, generally, so unless you want out and out filth, don't bother.

Todd: Jen:

Names to look for:

Eirian1
              Rouque
              Draco-Stellaris
              Trillian52
              Todd's Pet
              Kinetikat
              Kristen999
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                Try this for a start, though you might need to fine tune the filter a little, depending on what it is you're after? I write Toddifer, generally, so unless you want out and out filth, don't bother.

Todd: Jen:

Names to look for:

Eirian1
                Rougue
                Draco-Stellaris
                Trillian52
                Todd's Pet
                Thank you very much! I'm open-minded about fanfic pairings (as long as they include characters I like), and ratings don't mean much to me - all I'm interested in is good characterization. I will definitely check these authors out! I'm cool with Toddifer (as long as there's no Rodney bashing - just feel I need to point this out, given that Jen is canonically with him, and some writers tend to demonize canon boyfriends/girlfriends). So I'd be interested in your fic as well! Todd needs more love!
                Last edited by Raelis; 11 September 2012, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Raelis View Post
                  ... Todd needs more love!

Indeed...

Comment

Originally posted by Raelis View Post
                    Thank you very much! I'm open-minded about fanfic pairings (as long as they include characters I like), and ratings don't mean much to me - all I'm interested in is good characterization. I will definitely check these authors out! I'm cool with Toddifer (as long as there's no Rodney bashing - just feel I need to point this out, given that Jen is canonically with him, and some writers tend to demonize canon boyfriends/girlfriends). So I'd be interested in your fic as well! Todd needs more love!
                    I took down my two main fics, which are part of a trilogy, because I wanted to develop the charater arcs and plot for publication. Someone here might have Dark Angel and/or A Savage Road downloaded, or I could send them to you via email if you like. As for bashing Rodders? Nah... I like writing him, actually.

Btw, volunteering for the Todd love. Every time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Not quite done, guess I need to work on the mandible a bit..... Then it is mold making time. Go Wraith sculls!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annalalaith View Post
                        Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Not quite done, guess I need to work on the mandible a bit..... Then it is mold making time. Go Wraith sculls!
                        Very nice work! Is that "real" clay your working with or something artificial?

Comment

Very nice work! Is that "real" clay your working with or something artificial?
                          It is an oil based sulfer free clay. I don't think it is a mineral no.
                          sigpic

Comment

Does it dry and harden by itself or do you have to put it in a burning kiln?

Comment

Does it dry and harden by itself or do you have to put it in a burning kiln?
                              No it is just for model making, the next step is to make a mold and then cast it in resin or plastic.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annalalaith View Post
                                No it is just for model making, the next step is to make a mold and then cast it in resin or plastic.
                                interesting fact...might look into it

Comment

Working...
                                X